Best custom modules for my goals

@ouroboros : How sure are you about this? Did @SaintSovereign mention it anywhere? If One Purpose was indeed taken from Nouveau RICH, I might as well remove it from the list of my custom modules since I already have Nouveau RICH itself listed there.

I can throw some creative suggestions here. Although, these will be most usefull when sparring / competing.

Eagle Eye

Eagle Eye is the module all who study human body language and patterns yearn for. Studying, recognizing, learning and intuiting all aspects of human behavior, especially body language, movement and NLP is the heart of Eagle Eye. Use it if you desire to easily be able to know what each movement of another person means, as well as to rapidly develop your knowledge of human behavior and put it into practice effortlessly.

Submodel Alpha

Imagining situations allows us to train ourselves and to help us predict and react well to situations. Submodel Alpha allows us to do this process rapidly, millions of times in our subconscious – a similar process to how AI is trained, on a much more profound, enormous scale. Using Submodel Alpha, you will be able to be prepared for any situation that you might go through and react in the best possible way.

With these two modules + Spartan which already enhances speed and agility. You will intuitively observe, predict and react to any move thrown at you. You will read your opponents like an open book instinctively and be able to dodge / parry anything while throwing devastating counters. Not to mention knowing your opponents internal mental and emotional state before they even know them.

Both are also usefull outside of fighting as well. Also if you add Khronos Key which is simply about being able to control your own perception of time and it will be cheating at that point.

To summarize. Spartan is all you need, but you can take it as far as you go depending on your goals or needs. There are 300 plus modules now, the possibilities are endless

1 Like

You inspired me to think about RAIKOV as well as far as learning martial arts!

1 Like

Updated list:

Spartan core
Nouveau R.I.C.H core
Eagle eye
Submodel Alpha
Khronos key
Spotlight
Lifeblood fable
Data point
Value proposition
True sell
Furious ascent
Product lab
Perfect avatar
Revelation of product creation
Value proposition
Disruption
One purpose

Might be some overlap here, would appreciate if unnecessary modules can be pointed out again. It might also be worth mentioning that I work in sales and I’m also interested in building my dating life as a tertiary goal alongside my business and martial arts training. Any point adding a few dating related modules? Or is it better just to hone in on the two main goals I mentioned initially and then create a new custom dedicated to dating later on?

1 Like

Will you be running other subs outside of the custom?

Good question.

So first thing we know is that they were released at the EXACT same time - 30 mins apart, so it’s the same release day.

And damn… I didn’t find the quote I was looking for from the Module Pack #13 thread… and I’m not going to start searching through the entire forum.

But how it works is in a chronological process…

1. They start to design a major title like NR
  2. While designing major titles like NR, they start to develop modules INSPIRED BY but not directly pulled from the major title (pulling it wouldn’t work, but they repurpose the main ideas)
  3. They change the module as much as needed to make it fully independent instead of just focused on accomplishing the goals of that sub
  4. They post both core and module… usually the modules a month or more before the core is released, which is how users can guess titles, because they look at the common thread of themes in the new module pack.

That’s a post by Saint or Fire, phrased differently.

So…

I can’t imagine that considering that process is true, and Module Pack #13 was full of 11 other business modules based off of NR, like Disruption and Visionary… but the One Purpose module which is also about business has absolutely nothing to do with NR. No. I don’t think that’s possible. So, that’s as close of an answer as “i’m sure” i can give you.

Just common sense

EDIT: Also K-Sub just because you’re using NR in your custom doesn’t mean you can’t use O.Purpose. I’m (probably) using both. I want to emphasize that element.

1 Like

Your custom is getting more refined. Adding attraction/dating to will make it focused in 3 directions. You can, however, add some dominance or status modules to it as they help with your current goals and with dating albeit indirectly. What i would add though is

Overdrive
This module will overdrive your life with success, making you a natural winner. Even if you sometimes fail, it is simply a small setback for a true winner. More importantly, Overdrive will make your subliminal endeavours more successful.

Cant go wrong with it. Although i dont see it often on peoples customs.

@ouroboros Pretty sure Vesper ( the zero point universe character ) mentioned in his story about finding his purpose of helping others when he made a program that connects people with oppertunities… AND HE EVEN MADE " V FOR VALUE " RESPONDING DIRECTLY TO YOUR VALID CRITISIMS ABOUT HIS SHADY HORSEBETTING BUISSNESS :^) and Vesper is the avatar for Nrich which must 100% have its own version of ONE PURPOSE

2 Likes

Hey, @ksub , maybe this answers your question:

2 Likes

It doesn’t work that way. It’s just a module to find your purpose and values, especially as they relate to business. In fact, that module might have inspired a similar kind of scripting inside of G:Mogul, so perhaps they’re the same if they’re in there at all, or perhaps the One Purpose module was never designed for NR at all and was only designed for Mogul, to @ksub’s point we don’t ACTUALLY know.

Regardless, @oloy One Purpose is exactly what you’re looking for - there’s no “Mogul One Purpose” or “NR One Purpose” it’s just One Purpose.

1 Like

thank you! I was looking for this in the wrong module pack!

Also… this is basically 99% confirmation that One purpose came through

2 Likes

Ohhhhh Jee Golly! Now we’re gonna have fun. I’m in sales. And in a long term relationship that went from struggling pre-subliminals, probably would’ve broken up, listening to Ascended Mogul and a tiny bit of Emperor (for me) and Chosen (for her) and healing subs (regeneration) for us both, and that saved us, we’re engaged now which I guess is a pretty cool zero-to-hero story. I’ve been using sub clubs for almost 4 years and with her almost 4 years.

In my experience, you really don’t even need “dating” subs in order to get “dating” results. They’re not actually “dating” subs they’re “seduction” subs. Meaning, bringing people into your circle, seducing them, having sex with them, but… not necessarily as much scripting addressing your actual life, which is what you’re bringing the girl into, and which is what she’s going to judge long term after the “seduction” phase is over and the “courtship” phase begins.

Like I said… I’ll show you the full extent of the subs that are remotely status related. Ascended Mogul, HOM, and Mogul. That’s it. Tiny bit of Emperor. Love Bomb. Little bit of PCC. That’s it… yet my relationship blossomed and trust me, I haven’t been able to take advantage of it, but I KNOW I’m a lot more of a Wanted man than I was before. Never ran Wanted.

You run normal subs and you’ll get everything - the status, confidence, purpose, path, amazing lifestyle, that’ll all get people captivated by you.

You can also add modules that are good for overall persuasion, sales and seduction alike.

don’t forget these are in NR so you don’t necessarily need them.

Meanwhile.

Hegemon would be good for dating and sales. Approachability Aura. Leader Of Men. Transcendental Connection. Yggdrasil or Dominion are my favorite manifestation modules (get ANYTHING with conscious or subconscious guidance + manifestation)

2 Likes

Also… You might want to reconsider your cores and look at more “Catch All” subs if you want a simple stack that hits all goals. Emperor has a focus on everything you’re looking for. Dating, Money, Inner Game, even some Physical Shifting for the workout etc. Then there’s also Primal, another “Catch All” but, if Emperor is a catch-all focused slightly more on money, Primal is a catch-all focused more on dating. No “direct” money scripting in Primal, but the social freeing would be great for sales, AMAZING for dating, great for the confidence to work on and run your business just from the feeling of freedom. Etc.

Two options there. Both would be good for sales etc.

Ascended Mogul is similar to Emperor, a little bit less dense.

Compare that to NR and Spartan which are much more limited in scope.

2 Likes

I’m pretty happy just running a custom unless there’s some advantage to running normal subs alongside it

1 Like

I was just asking because I see that you have Spartan in the custom. Maybe you can take it out and run the Spartan sub alone alongside the custom. Therefore your custom is 100% a business custom. Will it make a significant difference? Who knows? I’m just being overly careful though. :joy:

1 Like

Awesome mate thanks for sharing. Dating is a tertiary purpose for that exact reason, I’m more focused on building my life right now. I’m just curious as to whether it’s best to address all my goals with the custom or if it’s better to hone in on 1. If it’s 1 goal, then definitely wealth and then I’d probably run Spartan alongside it. I’ll take those modules that are in NR out then. Thanks!

Yea lol that would be great to know. That sounds like it might be a better idea as building my business is my main goal right now Spartan sounds like a good one to run with it

Not all in one custom

I didn’t run Hero at all so I cannot recommend it for that type of business.

So better to put Spartan and NR or just NR plus wealth related modules and then run Spartan on the side?

Update 2: decided to make it wealth focused and run Spartan on the side. If anyone can let me know if there’s any remaining unnecessary modules that would be appreciated otherwise I will go ahead with this

Nouveau R.I.C.H core
Spotlight
Lifeblood fable
Data point
True sell
Overdrive
Hegemon
Approachability aura
Leader of men
Transcendental connection
Dominion
Yggdrasil