PLEASE READ: Official Campfire Policy

@Avengers68,

As you’ve stated, you’ve been with us for 3 years. Have you not seen the weekly drama we have to deal with? How does that have any relation with your custom?

Put in a ticket about your custom, make a thread about it and calm down.

7 Likes

I have 2 ZPT-2 and many ZPS and Qv2 and Q customs so I know they are the best. I just feel bad that all of us are the victims of bad behavior of juat few of us.

1 Like

I’m sure @SaintSovereign (maybe @Fire, never interacted with him so I wouldn’t know tbh) are introducing an OFFICIAL policy to address all of the users that have abused the hell out of the ability to message them directly.

I don’t picture seeing Saint refusing to answer someone’s DM if it’s from a well-known/long time user, with a message that was well-thought, detailed, polite and the answers have attempted to be sourced from the forums prior/a support ticket was submitted that did not address the concern to sufficient detail.

But maybe I’m wrong.

1 Like

PMs are turned off. Which is fine. Use the support system.

3 Likes

Argh @Fire I feel so furious that we have to be victims of some very few people !

Guys they probably got tons of messages daily

I understand wanting to be able to DM them personally but if you need something you can tag them in a post and submit a support ticket

2 Likes

Well the support system takes at least 5 days if ever they answer ! I had much much faster answer when @SaintSovereign was answering me through MP

1 Like

Saint has said they’ve been dealing with a bunch of drama from asshats lately, it is unfortunate that the rest of us experience some delays and inconveniences as a result, but we need to remember that SC isn’t a huge company wth a ton of staff; it’s still just a handful of people.

5 Likes

It’s backed up for everyone. Be patient. Adding to the noise and derailing this thread won’t help anything.

The thread is called Campfire POLICY. Not Campfire put in your vote about how things are being run. “Policy” means they’ve already put in the thoughts and considerations and came to a decision about how to do things moving forward.

5 Likes

Alright, that’s enough.

@Avengers68, you’ve been with us for 3 years. I understand your frustration, but I also understand that you have the experience to know better as you’ve always been a level-headed member of the community. Take a breather and look at the situation with a calmer mind.

Guys, this thread isn’t up for debate. For us to continue growing and responding to everyone in time, we have to do this. As I said, while we wish we could help everyone with their customs or requests, we simply don’t have the time to get to everyone - someone will get sad, insulted or slighted eventually. It’s not a case of “I specifically didn’t get a response!” it’s a case of someone will not get a response because we get so many messages it’s literally impossible for a single human being to answer to each one - especially when running a business and developing technology. We ain’t demigods y’all.

That is why we are streamlining the process as much as possible. If you want help, put in a support ticket and don’t overload it with questions - you’ll see that you’ll get a much quicker response. And yes, we are going to be cracking down on people asking us to write novels about their customs just for them - we aren’t a free therapy business.

Finally, read this part again:

26 Likes

There are only about 4 tickets that have been missed in the last month or so, and two of them were long essays that would take hours to answer.

I don’t want to see this myth here on the forum again unless your ticket was actually missed. This stuff stops, everyone and it stops now.

9 Likes

If you think humor includes circumstances, events, or acts of physical violence being committed against a person, please do not post such content on this forum.

6 Likes

Update

4 Likes

Campfire Policy updated to include the following:

EDIT 5: Added a new rule regarding discussion of whether subliminal audio is “against” the doctrine of any particular faith or religion. We consider the creation and use of subliminal audio a science and an extension of natural processes that occur within the human mind and body and as such, is not “occult,” but rather a part of an emerging deeper understanding of humanity and reality. And as such, since history has shown that singular individuals declaring that they alone can discern the will of God has lead to nothing but war and destruction, we will not be allowing this type of discussion any further. If you believe that subliminal use is against the doctrine of the religion you follow, you may kindly cease use.

19 Likes

Update

2 Likes

Update.

3 Likes

Update.

7 Likes