Main Disc. Thread - Khan Black: The Crucible (Custom Core Now Available!)

I think the exercise Saint is referring to is staring at yourself in the mirror for an extended period of time. If you don’t shift your focus your mind begins to confront itself, and that can bring up the parts of ourselves that we keep hidden due to shame, guilt, anger, or other negatively charged emotions. Hence “dark energies” and the speed of intensity being higher than NSE.

I don’t remember you having such a holier-than-thou attitude friend, hope everything’s ok

11 Likes

This is precisely what I meant.

4 Likes

If it’s done properly, the mirror exercise will not produce those described results. The only reason something like that might occur is if you don’t maintain a state of presence and let your mind run away with itself. Like I said, presence and self control are key.

I don’t want later readers to assume that just because you’re confronting some emotion or past event that this is a good thing. It is a side-effect, and you don’t want to react to any emotion or thought that arises in this state but simply maintain that state of presence. Only then you’ll be able to make progress with the exercise.

Again, I am going to tell everyone to proceed with caution when attempting to engage in such practices without a teacher or guru to guide them. Case in point:

You may disagree with what I’m about to say, but I will quickly counter with the fact that we have much more data regarding the individuals that visit this forum and the customer base as a whole, and I can assure you that the number of individuals who are able to completely quiet their minds for even 5 seconds, or demonstrate a level of mental control to engage in these practices are exceptionally low.

This is why we generally warn against these types of discussions here. The resurgence of interest in the ancient mysteries and paganism as a whole – fueled mostly by social media bots – is causing people to engage in very dangerous practices without looking into them.

We get so many support tickets with people asking if we can help “fix their energetic systems” because they saw some TikTok video and decided to do advanced energetic meditation techniques without proper preparation and fried their systems.

So – everyone, please be exceptionally careful when engaging with any practice like this, especially if you’re running Khan Black, since it’s already very very slowly helping you clean your energetic system.

20 Likes

Who was it again who first posted about the mirror?

Of course, becoming present to yourself is very dangerous.
(That was sarcasm)

If you didn’t want people to share their opinion and experience, why ask the question in post #2012?

You use charged words in your response “ancient mysteries and paganism as a whole”. But the practice in question comes from neither. You then compare this process of presence through the mirror to “advanced energetic meditation techniques”. Again, this comparison is not accurate.

You advocate “taking action” as a means to allow the sub to bear fruit. Well, that is exactly what this is. Perhaps you are concerned that people will read about different mirror exercises on other sites and then blame where they got the idea from. I don’t know. But I will not recant the idea that sustained presence to your own self as taught in pretty much every tradition worth its salt is key to personal development and can pair with Khan Black extremely well. It is incredible that I need to point this out in the current day, but there you go.

1 Like

Umm. From a quick Google search regarding those names:

The latter was largely derived from the works of Paschal Beverly Randolph (1825-1875), the American spiritualist, “Rosicrucian,” and founder of the Brotherhood of Eulis. The H.B. of L.’s practice centered on the use of the magic mirror to develop concentration, will, and, and on the integration of sex into the spiritual path.

Um.

From: Rosicrucian | Definition, History, & Facts | Britannica

Rosicrucian teachings are a combination of occultism and other religious beliefs and practices, including Hermeticism, Jewish mysticism, and Christian Gnosticism. The central feature of Rosicrucianism is the belief that its members possess secret wisdom that was handed down to them from ancient times.

AKA, the ancient sacred mysteries, or “paganism.” Choose one. I do not care, since I am neither for, or against them. I simply do not want that here.

In other words, like I said – stuff linked to things that have nothing to do with subliminal use and things we don’t want discussed here, because we do not need people harming themselves out of ignorance as a whole, regardless of who they “blame” for what happens. That’s the end of it.

Added a new rule regarding discussions of the occult and sacred mysteries. Y’all already know to what kind of discussion and individuals this mostly applies to, but basically just avoid going too deep into the sacred mysteries and occult to the point where a new individual who has never before met such ideas (or one of a weak psyche) will run away screaming from or start creating conspiracies. This is not a ban on all spiritual discussion, so please do not take it like that and continue developing yourself in all areas - use your best judgement.

5 Likes

My little sad story with the mirror.
9 years ago, while studying catholic theology, I had a Burnout out and a serious depression.
One of my closest friends ended our friendship with a letter. In it, she recommended just to stand infront of a mirror and look me into the eye.
Nothing special. No long instructions, no book, no exercise. Just this one short sentence.
I did it. I was confronted with my destroyed self.
This was the moment I was closest to suicide in my whole life.
This exercise is no joke. Especially if you aren’t well.
After quite some healing, I did it again last year for a few minutes and it was a great learning experience.
So I can only full-heartedly support @SaintSovereign 's advice to guard you according to your spiritual tradition if you’re not feeling like super on top.

2 Likes

This is just my opinion but I am in the belief that QL can help.
Maybe because of this

• Unite your hemispheres as well as your subconscious and conscious minds, increase the communication between them.*

With upgrading of your brain and with better connection between subconscious and conscious I would guess that processing of subs would be better.

5 Likes

Sorry but what exactly is this mirror practice?

I just don’t get it

Basically it’s just

1. Stand in front of a mirror
  2. Look at you for a period of time.

You can fixate on your eyes, watch your whole face, just let the thing do it’s thing, try to peek into your soul…

Depending on your state of mind, that can be a smooth experience, a great learning, or devastating as in my case.

Therefore be careful and take protective measures. Especially with the things you described with your trip.

What is considered taking action for a energetic subliminal like KB?

It is extremely recommended to do your research into developing your sexual energetics…

Can we talk about daoist practices, tantric and similar here in the forum?

@SaintSovereign @emperor_obewan

Since using WB, this is the only mirror exercise I do is: look at the shifting in my face, glow in my face and my eyes. Talk to myself “I am fucking awesome”. Then I start my day :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Lol that platform is such a shallow bottom barrel clownfiesta especially on anything occult related, we live in very absurd times where ancient dieties or goetic demons are turned into anime games or kid shows… Sign of the times i guess

2 Likes

For me when i was most suicidal it triggered the strongest spiritual awakening i had and most blissful samadhis and further transformation. As for mirror exercise i reckon it would be more useful to see it as a passing dying form, to shower any negativity that arises with forgiveness and compassion

1 Like

I like to sometimes wander by a mirror, double take, walk back, grin and point and say, “Who’s THAT gorgeous fucker? Gaaaaawdamn bro, lemme tell you sum’n…”

3 Likes

Find a qualified Qigong instructor, for example. Daoist alchemy, Yoga, etc.

Be more creative.

Go to the gym more to utilize the heightened energy. Or just let KB do its thing.

11 Likes

Definitely something I’ve strongly been considering. QL and KB seems like it would be the ultimate. Definitely like a nice reset, a good base and from there I think one would have a pretty good handle on what ones goals are and how to proceed as far as other titles or anything.

I’m leaning towards waiting to get to KB st 4 until I’d start a new multi-stager.

1 Like

Former men’s dating coach Cory Skyy taught in his Magnetic Mindset program a simple practice of looking into one of your eyes and repeating affirmations about yourself & the life you’d like to live… there wasn’t anything negative or occult about it.

Other self help coaches like Brent Smith also have suggested similar practices… it’s the believability of looking at yourself, admiring yourself, accepting yourself…

@AnswerGroup still at the first stage but I’m too curious…

Tempering of the Currents improve your ability to consciously guide energy

Say I want to focus energy to improve concentration power in meditation… How would you practically do that?

Just set the intention and then meditate as normal?

The more you engage in a legitimate energetic practice, the easier this becomes. It’s an intuitive concept that can’t quite be explained. I’ve recently gained the ability to move energy around with will rather than using the imagination — which some disciplines warn against.

Find a Qigong instructor or the sort (what I’m currently studying).

15 Likes