Main Disc. Thread - Khan Black: The Crucible (Custom Core Now Available!)

Mine was better :joy:

Seriously, great representation.

3 Likes

I agree mine is missing your cool flowers

1 Like

This reminds me of the parable from Jesus about sowing seeds

Good analogy bro

If we can prepare the soil of our minds, the subs can more easily help us

2 Likes

Excellent visuals @JAnon and @IRON. Just sent the links to a friend and took photos for myself. :+1:.

2 Likes

As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. 5 Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. 6 But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root. 7 Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants. 8 Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown. 9 Whoever has ears, let them hear.”

3 Likes

To those who want something to chew on a bit, think of it like this: when you look into a physical mirror, you are looking at your subconscious.

Who can take this concept to the next logical statement?

24 Likes

I know that in some schools of thought, the subconscious is the body.

The body stores memory.
Posture reflects inner state. (Body language)
Slow breathing usually comes with a calm mind, hyperventilation with anxiety or excitement.
If someone has emotional pain and are depressed, they tend to hunch, to protect what they feel around the abdomen.

1 Like

How you talk to your mirror reflection is how you talk to your subconcious

If one accepts that assertion then I guess the next logical step is “talking to the mirror, you are communicating with your subconscious”

With what you show the subconscious and how you show it (pose, lighting, perspective) you can change it without adding anything new.

Your subconscious isn’t a wholly separate entity. It just exists as a different perceptual process in you that takes in stimulus from the outside world. At the end of the day it’s about learning to communicate and understand the subconscious and act as a translator to bring things into your conscious perception to be worked on.

1 Like

Subconscious has access to one’s emotions .
But I dont feel anything seeing myself in the mirror .

But you need light? As in conscious intention

What is a “True” Mirror 🪞?

True Mirror Reaction 🪞

2 Likes

What we see in the mirror is a reflection of what we hold in our subconscious. So in order to change what we see, we have to change what is in our subconscious.

5 Likes

The next logical statement would be that the world that we view with our eyes is a representation of your subconscious portrayal of the world.

2 Likes

The outside world is a mirror to the subconscious mind, when i started using subliminals i noticed how the world around me is changing

Than after some time i realized that the world stayed the same, it was i who changed, my perception changed

When i healed and became more empathetic, not narcissistic and insecure anymore, suddenly people became more empathetic and their bad behaviour towards me stopped

Looking backwards, they never treated me bad (not all of them), it’s my perception who changed

When i became more authentic using Primal, suddenly people around me are more authentic, are they though? Or is it just my perception that changed?

The physical world is the mirror to your subconscious

13 Likes

Here is my theory (probly not the answer saint is looking for):

When you look into your eyes in the mirror, you are directly staring at your subconscious (without any filtering by conscious mind).

Coz the eyes are truly the windows to your soul.

2 Likes

Like this” is accurate. You’re not really looking at your subconscious.

Exercises with mirrors have been a staple in esoteric practice for thousands of years. Paschal Beverley Randolph and the Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor were especially fond of them.

The key to the mirror gazing exercise is to remain in a state of constant presence and maintain self control. It’s said that if you continue with this exercise you can arrive at a state of being beyond time, which leads to being able to perceive different times. The pineal is stimulated with this exercise, and there are aspects to it which approximate Lefebure’s phosphenism.

If anyone tries this mirror exercise, if you’re religious or spiritual, I’d recommend you engage in whatever protective exercises are best suited to you before going ahead with it. Even though the exercise is relatively safe, there is potential for self deception with the visuals that occur, and it’s not recommended if you’re mentally or emotionally unstable (in the sense of clincally so).

4 Likes

Was there any dominance or status scripting in KB akin to original Khan?

Someone mentioned the way people handle heavy customs is through a lot of action, so action steers the ship along desired pathway of progress and reduces it getting lost in currents of recon storm?