Main Disc. Thread - Khan Black: The Crucible (Custom Core Now Available!)

Lol that platform is such a shallow bottom barrel clownfiesta especially on anything occult related, we live in very absurd times where ancient dieties or goetic demons are turned into anime games or kid shows… Sign of the times i guess

2 Likes

For me when i was most suicidal it triggered the strongest spiritual awakening i had and most blissful samadhis and further transformation. As for mirror exercise i reckon it would be more useful to see it as a passing dying form, to shower any negativity that arises with forgiveness and compassion

1 Like

I like to sometimes wander by a mirror, double take, walk back, grin and point and say, “Who’s THAT gorgeous fucker? Gaaaaawdamn bro, lemme tell you sum’n…”

3 Likes

Find a qualified Qigong instructor, for example. Daoist alchemy, Yoga, etc.

Be more creative.

Go to the gym more to utilize the heightened energy. Or just let KB do its thing.

11 Likes

Definitely something I’ve strongly been considering. QL and KB seems like it would be the ultimate. Definitely like a nice reset, a good base and from there I think one would have a pretty good handle on what ones goals are and how to proceed as far as other titles or anything.

I’m leaning towards waiting to get to KB st 4 until I’d start a new multi-stager.

1 Like

Former men’s dating coach Cory Skyy taught in his Magnetic Mindset program a simple practice of looking into one of your eyes and repeating affirmations about yourself & the life you’d like to live… there wasn’t anything negative or occult about it.

Other self help coaches like Brent Smith also have suggested similar practices… it’s the believability of looking at yourself, admiring yourself, accepting yourself…

@AnswerGroup still at the first stage but I’m too curious…

Tempering of the Currents improve your ability to consciously guide energy

Say I want to focus energy to improve concentration power in meditation… How would you practically do that?

Just set the intention and then meditate as normal?

The more you engage in a legitimate energetic practice, the easier this becomes. It’s an intuitive concept that can’t quite be explained. I’ve recently gained the ability to move energy around with will rather than using the imagination — which some disciplines warn against.

Find a Qigong instructor or the sort (what I’m currently studying).

15 Likes

Would you recommend starting energetic practices right on Stage 1 or later on the journey?

From the start. Let your instructor know that you seem to have a lot of sexual energy, though.

6 Likes

Thanks I’m already studying qigong :+1:

1 Like

I been using this video daily and it’s helped me really morph my shifting and result speeds handsomely

With normal meditation I find it really hard to just focus on breathing, with this type of meditation, there’s a sort of “task” that you follow through and through, and your “awareness”’in these areas increases.

For instance, didn’t know how my perineum feels… now I can send my energy there and feel some tingling at will

18 Likes

Just an observation earlier today.

I was at a lobby and there’s this cute receptionist that opened the door for me as she saw me through the glass door.

This happened like 3-5 times because I had to go out a few times to attend to something. On the third time I motioned to her as I approached that I got it, but on the 4th and 5th she still came my way.

After talking with someone for some minutes, I sat down on a couch to wait, my companion got up to do something, and then she approached from quite a distance to offer me coffee, not minding the others also seated.

I declined but quipped something and we both laughed.

The guy beside me was visibly perplexed. I… looked elsewhere… and said hello when I saw an acquaintance.

Not tooting my horn but it’s an observation that coincided with my running of KB today, so I’m noting that.

My mind can play tricks to tell me there could be other explanations here but I’m not doing that. The sub works and I know it does after months running this beautiful title.

On the romantic front, I got jumped as well and then some, but I didn’t release, and I’m fine with that. I need my energy to lift, as I’d like to improve my physical appearance as well.

Another observation, like physical shifting titles, I find KB works the best for me when I run it by itself on a play day.

12 Likes

Which stage currently?

1 Like

KB ST1 this cycle. Redoing KB until I reach ST4 again, hopefully stay there for awhile.

4 Likes

Exact same situation here. I see KB as a foundational sub, and the fact that so many subclub releases/updates now mention it is hard to ignore, too. My main problem is how to manage future stacks because I prefer 2 subs to 3.

Energy practices and cultivation and stuff is way beyond my understanding and interest right now but I still feel like my sexual energy is significantly more controllable since using KB.

Sorry if I missed it, but how are you using it? Just play the track? Some active practices?

6 Likes

I hear you. I am also thinking how I could stick to two for the long term.

It is not easy. The mind can be very tricky once recon hits; but like with micro loops, I might be able to adapt to it in time. Just probably not this cycle. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

No special practices, just semen retention when I can. Eventually as this snowball, maybe I will find the energy or enthusiasm to start some sort of practice to improve my learning and discipline in this regard.

3 Likes

I’ve been on kb 1 solo for half a cycle. I haven’t noticed much in external results. I notice that the sense of vitality increasing and some of the internal healing aspects most noticeably. I don’t expect to notice the external until 2nd stage of kb. But I’ll probably be surprised in the next two cycles with it.

Now the trick is to maybe try and stay solo on kb 1 or add 1 more title.

1 Like

OK I see! Godspeed :fist:t5:

1 Like

I have similar experience. After first cycle of KB St.1 I can feel more energy overall without doing any energetic practices or adjusting lifestyle.
So it seems that clearing channels really makes its jobs. I decided to run this stage for at least another cycle to be sure it makes its jobs as I run stack of 3 subs.

7 Likes