PLEASE READ: Official Campfire Policy

Agreed! I just want to add “and celebrating each other’s wins”.

As a kid, I used to love watching the Academy Awards ceremony. Never fully realized why.

I was watching the Grammys a few years ago with the wife and kids, and something on there finally made me realize why.

Imagine Dragons was on stage doing “Radioactive” and at one point, the camera panned to show Steven Tyler singing along in the audience. Others too.

And it hit me that no matter who these people were, they were there together celebrating each other’s success and genuinely connecting and having fun.

I think the forum has those days more often than not, and I love it here.

14 Likes

I love to hear that! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

@Fire Since this is a Campfire will there be hotdogs , Smores , and scary stories involved ?
I had to ask

9 Likes

Chosen From Within ZPT^2, 3 loops a day

10 Likes

@RVconsultant i would suggest you monitor alphamales activities as i have said he is deliberately creating threads to up his post count so he can upgrade his ranking.

Postgrinding… lots of people have done that; it shouldn’t bug me but it does. The people that reach arch alchemist rank in 2-3 months by posting a huge amount of inane or pointless questions produce a very different forum vibe than those that take 1-2 years of thoughtful commenting to do so.

11 Likes

Well this system is bad for those who would like a new custom file @SaintSovereign @Fire.

Never mind I will cancel my new custom file, thanks

If you need something you could always tag @RVconsultant and i am sure he will mention it to @SaintSovereign … if the request is justifiable… What did you mean by new custom files tho?

1 Like

Yes but it takes a centuary ! Never mind I will delay my investment grrrrrr!

We are punished because of a few people !

1 Like

@Avengers68 What questions do you have about customs? if it is about the modules support can help with that or even looking around to see if people have an experience with it. You could post the custom build in the custom build ideas thread and see if anyone says anything

@Avengers68

We are not punished… that is a silly way of looking at it… Saint and fire don’t have to have their messages open especially when there is mods like @RVconsultant and @DarkPhilosopher (who isn’t around as often lol)

1 Like

This is why we have the forum/community in the first place for everyone to help each other when saint and fire aren’t exactly available.

1 Like

No it is ok for that. I would like a custom ZPT-2 but never mind, @SaintSovereign and @Fire prefer to be far from their clients so never mind if they want to be like their own competitors !

I am just disapointed

I think one of the warnings for the customs is that once the order is placed it is done and nothing can be changed

If they want to look like etc its ok ! I thought that Saint and Fire were different !

I had excellent relations with subclub but I am thinking that I may revise my view after 3 years of being a loyal client

… dude your comment is honestly out of line

Saint and Fire have done nothing wrong but give this community amazing tools and provided us with the ability to profoundly transform our lives like never before and in record times. Plus they always share information with different ways we can transform our lives.

Your comments only justify the campfire policy even more.

3 Likes

Sorry but I feel sad !