PLEASE READ: New Listening Pattern

why would you play ultima in certian occasions? why not play it every on day! and get permeant results!! you will become on stereiods 24h :joy:

In that case, it’s exactly the same as @Fractal 's question up in post 22 of this same thread. I thought that had already been indirectly addressed in Saint’s original post. But it’s true that there’s some ambiguity now.

To make it clear:

Under the current build strength of Ultimas, what loop frequency marks the boundary between a booster listening pattern and Major Program/Long-term Effects listening pattern?

So there it is. Hopefully we figure it out.

2 Likes

Because Q subs are better tools for permanent & deeper results.

For a temporary boost in social skills, I’ll use True Social Ultima.
To permanently become an outgoing person, I’ll use Daredevil long term.

For a temporary boost in studying focus, I’ll use Beyond Limitless Ultima.
To permanently become a scholarly person, I’ll use Quantum Limitless long term.

For a temporary boost in exercise motivation, I’ll use Beast Unleashed Ultima.
To permanently become a fitness freak, I’ll use Emperor Fitness long term.

For a temporary boost in sexual presence, I’ll use Libertine Ultima.
To permanently have a sexual presence, I’ll use Khan long term.

For a small reframe in my beliefs, I’ll use Rebirth Ultima.
To permanently reset my beliefs, I’ll use Dragon Reborn long term.

Etc.

Use boosters as training wheels until you no longer need them.

OK Simon, then which Ultimas would you use for Long Term programming?

Those that we do NOT have an equivalent Q sub for; and
Those that have a special effect which is better expressed in Ultima, than with a Q build.

Eg: RICH, Executive, Paragon, Commander, Diamond, Dreams, etc.

HTH :+1:t2:

25 Likes

but if ultima gives fast results and both Q and ultima evolve around the same subject why not run ultima as a major instead of Q?

like daredevil as you said, daredevil and true social look the same 2 me,

but true social will provide faster results, and also can cause permeant change also when you play it daily as if its like a Q subs

is there something that i am missing or dont understand?

is thats why ultima works so fast? cause its a small script ? like 3-10 pages hence it gives you fast results within playing 1 loop?

You’re missing the “& deeper” part. :grin:

The scope of a Q sub is much wider. Like almost all of them contain Multiple Skills/Domains, and elements of Healing, Learning, Manifestation, etc.

That’s because you have not used them. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

True Social removes your social inhibition and makes you more present – allowing you to talk to strangers more easily, and not stay stuck in your mental chatter.

Daredevil does that, plus makes you Funny & Flirtatious (Playboy); teaches you Empathy & Social Intelligence; gives you an Approachability Aura and a General Attitude of Openness & Risk-taking.

Note:

DD is a base title (relatively small script), and yet it is so much wider than TSU.
Similar is the case with Ascension vs GLM, or Primal vs Libertine.

Larger programs like Emperor, Khan, or Stark work on so much more that an Ultima will cover less than 5% of their domain.

I hope for other examples I listed, there is not even a doubt about their scope.
Like EF is not just exercise motivation, but also Physical Shifting, Skills Development, Hormone Balancing, Sleep, Nutrition, Healing/Recovery, and more.

:slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes

In @Simon we trust.

Good analysis, you should get the “titles whisperer” title

6 Likes

I don’t have any reconciliation at all when listening 5 days straight, but I still feel like more rest days might start moving the needle.

How are all the more advanced users listening to their stack?

I really hope Q+ doesn’t require more exposure and hits deeper. I like the concept of rest days, where my subconscious integrates all the programming and weaves the new found insights into my psyche and spectrum of mind.

I don’t know why but I strongly believe that is how the changes will truly occur.

2 Likes

same things for me its really weird

sometimes music dont move which is very odd, music always moves me but today its weird

maybe not facing obvious recon like some people here are facing and theyre finding it easy to identify

gonna give the 1 day on 1 day off a try after maybe 2 weeks to test the waters out

2 Likes

You’re right. Saint has already said that this is the direction in which things are evolving.

I don’t think I’m super-advanced, but I’ve logged my share of hours. I very much feel like I’m still working out how to use Qv2. It’s one thing to talk about reconciliation, but my focus will always be on results. So far I’ve been listening with more of an eye to reconciliation and disruptive symptoms. But I won’t feel that I’ve really understood things until I get a clear sense of the flow of results.

Right now, I’m listening at a 1 loop every other day schedule. There are 3 Qv2 titles in my stack. Things are finally feeling pretty smooth and my mind seems to be adapting (as far as any discomfort goes).

I’ll keep to this schedule for now.

Then the trick is to shift focus off of the subliminals and onto the meaningful projects and activities in my life. Things will be picking up for me life-wise over the next month or so. Then my plan is to just go with the flow–living and working–over the next 3 to 4 months, and I’ll check back in with my subliminals closer to the end of the year. In the meantime, I’ll give them some time and space to work and try to think about something else.

5 Likes

very informtive love your widsom and your metphors malkuth always spot on!!

I only run Sage Immortal, one loop every other day. I’m wondering how to treat the bonus Ultima track that comes with that program. I read that it contains the whole script. Can the bonus Ultima track count as a booster anyway?

I don’t see how you guys can run a 1/1 listening schedule. It takes me 2 days to recover from a Q sub. as in 1/2.

1 Like

I think it varies from person to person.
What I want to say is that I can’t listen more than 3 loops.( 2 is okay, but 3 is very very angry . Honestly, I think the second loop is too full in my head. If you lift one loop, it will be filled to a certain extent, so you can continue to do what you are doing now, and you can decompress the new loop without difficulty.)

And after listening to it for a day, I had a good rest, but I didn’t take a rest for two days after listening to it.

I just endure the pain of reconciliation from time to time.

Because I think there has to be some pain in development, I became a person who enjoys pain.

There are probably times when pain lasts for about a minute, but I think my life is getting richer.

I don’t know what the principle is, but my conclusion in qv2 is that fewer loops are more efficient.

2 Likes

Definitely! They hit me like a sledge hammer.

2 Likes

This is not a booster. It’s definitely a full program.

5 Likes

Try 1/1, it might be more convenient.

I’m just now getting used to 1/2 listening schedule. Maybe in about a month I’ll try 1/1. For now, 1/1 would lay me out flat in bed. I need at least 2 days rest…

2 Likes

If you need more rest days, take them.

If you are running an Ultima as much or more as other things in your stack, then you are running it as a major, especially if you are trying to run it 3+ days a week.

I think this is a good question because Solace seems to have some sort of booster effect. You may need to listen to it less if in Solace.

I would use caution. Please consider rest days. Running an Ultima as a booster is an option. The other option is rest day as rest day without any Ultimas. I would encourage rest days be without any Ultimas.

@Budewr you question is understandable. Running an Ultima 3 to 4 times a week is like using it as a major. You can get state shifting but also other effects, as in deeper changes and more longer-term changes.

I’m glad you don’t feel or notice any reconciliation, but please take those rest days per the new recommendations.

Thank you. This is why I keep hammering on the rest days.

@Malkuth @Meng123 and @Simon thank you for answering questions!

7 Likes