PLEASE READ: New Listening Pattern

thank you my dear friend RV9000 :hugs: :hugs:

grateful for how nice and helpful youre, wish you love my friend and greatness

2 Likes

What differentiates between a boaster and a not booster?

1 Like

It’s in the instruction manual.

Booster: Targeted temporary effects for a specific situation

Major Program: Long-term, broad personal transformation and growth

An Ultima played for one loop, now and then, is a powerful booster. Play it before going into the situation, and then feel the boost.

Going to the gym? The Beast Ultimas

Going to a party? True Social Ultima

Going to bed? Diamond Ultima or Dreams Ultima

BUT

Ultimas are interesting because if you play them for more loops, they also begin to have longer-term, personality transforming effects. Narrower than a major usually, but still long-term growth and transformation.

For a more complete explanation, read the instruction manual.

6 Likes

Remember that all Ultimas are situationally-focused. You’ll get a sense—over the next few weeks—of how Sage Immortal impacts you and of the benefits it seems to be giving to you. Use the Ultima track before situations in which you particularly wish to access or apply those benefits.

Some random suggestions: before meditation or prayer, before studying spiritual teachings/practices, before seeking out instruction or a teacher, before attending a class or some other situation that you expect to impact your internal development, and so on. But you’ll know more clearly as you become familiar with how this program works for you.

3 Likes

See this is what trips me up sometimes with reconciliation. Saint had mentioned he ran a loop to straighten it out, which works for him.

I never even considered doing that. But if the reconciliation is due to a weakening of the patterns and behavior I want to instill it makes sense. The discomfort isn’t overload, but rather a bigger cognitive dissonance.

6 Likes

A lot of people says it helps. We believe it could be “reinforcement” to the new beliefs that are trying to break through.

10 Likes

Very interesting. I’m going to have to experiment with this.

And because I’ve been reading the Kybalion this reminds of the Law of Neutralization. Where the pendulum is making it’s return in the opposite direction on rest days. I don’t know if that’s the actual phenomena occurring here or not. But rest days have definitely been tricky. Having a more stable baseline state probably helps a ton as well

4 Likes

This new listening schedule makes me much more acutely aware of the importance of subliminal execution and personal action.

I ran Khan ST2 Qv2 today for the first time. No social ultima boosters. Going into tomorrow and seeing that I won’t be listening to any subs means that I’ve got two whole days between each listen of Khan ST2 Qv2. This setup would’ve been unfathomable back when I joined SC (back when instructions talked of listening to subs 8-16 hours a day). Back then, if I didn’t see results I’d like I’d think, “Maybe I’m not listening enough” or “let me listen a few extra hours to make a breakthrough.” Here, I can’t do that.

So I better be doing what I can to move to the desired reality!

8 Likes

Ok so i listen to qv2 every other day and ultima v2 everyday?

Starting recommendation for qv2 is one loop every other day (more days between as needed) and an ultima v2 title could be used everyday if it’s used as a booster.

Late to the party

How many boosters can I use? Can I alternate one loop of say beast within one day with one loop of libertine another?

1 Like

Yes! Use them when you need them.

No one mentioned a limit to how many boosters you can alternate between

1 Like

You can kind of do the math yourself though.

The more loops you play of one Ultima, the more it behaves like a major program, right?

1-2 loops =Booster
3+ loops = major program

It makes sense to apply the same logic when listening to different Ultimas in the same day.

The Principle: If you want your mind to process things faster, more easily, more smoothly, then Focus (play fewer titles and play your minimum effective number of loops), Rest (maximum effective rest times and rest days, and periodic washouts), and Take Action.

F - focus
A - action
R - rest

And you’ll go far.

4 Likes

What I mean is as long as I’m listening to one loop of ultima every other day but I choose different programs, is that good?

1 Like

I’m assuming you read the instructions in the first post of this topic.

Then to that, I’ll just add:

Just play the Ultima for whatever you want to boost on that day.

6 Likes

@RakashaMashaPasha

Just a bit of an important detail… Diamond might be more for going to bed if you are going to bed with at least one other person in the bed with you. I know… should be obvious, but I like to make sure there are details to avoid any misunderstandings.

1 Like

In your experiences, do ultimas become more effective the more you use them? Im asking because thus far love bomb hasnt given me much results, so im wondering if i should just keep using it untill it becomes more noticable, or if its a sign that something about that aura just doesnt work for meme or something and thats why it isnt doing much.

1 Like

This is a good question. What is your listening schedule?

I’ve found Ultimas can hang around for 3+ days. So I think listening 3 times a week may not be necessary.

As for results with LB, some people report all these tremendous feelings of love. I felt nothing in terms of love. But I’m telling you, people were so much kinder to me!

So what kind of results are you not noticing that you are hoping for?

3 Likes

I try to do one loop every other day but since ultimas are so mentally taxing its currently looking more like one loop every 4 days. Im hoping to see a difference in how others threat me, but honestly, i havent noticed any change at all.