Sage’s Rise: the Wanted Son of Lightning

It has a deep impact on me as well. It’s a beautiful sad song

1 Like

Kronos Key popped into my head as I was considering my Sage custom draft while working.

Noting this for later.

1 Like

So, I’ve come to the conclusion that it actually makes more sense for me to just purchase Sage Immortal and run it instead of Mind’s Eye.

That way, I begin to assert SI programming within myself, I don’t miss out on Sage Immortal Ultima, and I get an even better idea of what I want from a custom of the same.

The one I’ve built in my drafts will probably be very similar to the one I end up with, but I wanted three valid reasons to go with my idea cuz I owed three a favor.

I wonder how many people facepalm when they read some of my entries :man_shrugging:t4::thinking:

2 Likes

I just finished the mediation between myself and my other baby’s mother. It went surprisingly well. So well, I suspect a trap.

But that could be paranoia lol

1 Like

@StateOfBeing

I was reading the sales of Sage Immortal and I’m curious where you got the information about the Ultima version containing the full script. I didn’t see it on there.

I think it’s more implied in Saint’s post that the Ultima script is the same as the masked, just in Ultima format :slight_smile: in terms of build, that is.

I don’t know though, it’s possible for sure.

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

You’re welcome

1 Like

Did you create a custom called Strong Medicine?

That is fly.

No, it’s a brainwave entrapment program. RV mentioned the producers on another thread and I downloaded their app to try out their free programs. The company is iAwake if you’re interested in checking them out.

Strong Medicine the very first time I ran it months ago cleared my head and melted anxiety away within one and a half loops. Each of the loops is around… Seven minutes, I think.

1 Like

God, I could be crazy… And I probably am…

But a custom of Sage Immortal x Mind"s Eye x Renaissance Man seems joocy.

1 Like

I’m listening to my stack again today. Once more I’m skipping HS in anticipation of my custom.

I’m also considering skipping Mind’s Eye to purchase Sage Immortal today and change my stack. Each of the titles in my stack are very long term.

Ascended Mogul/Primal/Inner Circle Custom

Heartsong Custom

Mind’s Eye Qv2

The italicized ones are the ones that are coming up for consideration in changing.

I was thinking that my custom should come today or tomorrow, BUT I didn’t account for business days.

I ordered it on a Friday and I’m going to assume as an estimate that it started on a Monday, so today would be three days.

All good, my next play day is the coming Friday.

And so it is.

3 Likes

Very nice picture. Can you post it?

Closed as per request of original poster.

1 Like