What is ultima really made for

Hello @Palpatine @Sub.Zero @RVconsultant @Malkuth and pls anyone…
I didn’t tag the CEOs they are busy
I have read that ultima are for instant change and not for long change but i read somewhere in the thread when saintsovereign told that ultima in a custom along with Q files will not act as instant change but will work as long term change later
So if i listen to ultima v2 files just as qv2 files . Will it give long term change.
I am talking of BLU v2

The original intent with Ultima was indeed for quick temporary state shifting. Such as Libertine right before going out socially.

It was discovered at some point that Ultima is deeper-hitting than first planned for.

Basically, my understanding is that the more you use it, the more the results get locked in

9 Likes

Oh. I see. Then ultima will also behave like long lasting sub after 3-4 months especially with BlU v2. Since i have BLU. Thinking of using it with emperor

@SaintSovereign posted previously about using BLU 4-5 loops during sleep. Had to take melatonin to stay asleep but swore by the cognitive effects.

I’m sure that approach is obsolete now with the new goodies rolling out, but obsolete or not, that approach could still work for you.

Ok then let use thus as ultima for now just as pill in the limitless movies one loop in the morning is enough i guess

1 Like

Beyond Limitless Ultima is good for enhancing cognition, but not as good as Limitless or Quantum Limitless. This has less to do with the Ultima format and more to do with the fact that BLU was made for short-term, immediate gains. You CAN get long term gains, though.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign thank you for ur clarification :smile:

@Matrix I have yet to run Quantum Limitless QV2 but I will at some point as I am incredibly fascinated by any ability to accelerate learning. Especially about complex topics. I did run the original BLU last year and it was eye opening for sure as it helped me slow down a bit in regards to decision making and choosing to say or not say something in a conversation or whatever. The downside is that running BLU made me very aware of the futility of a lot of things but with that also helped me appreciate other things more. If that makes sense?

2 Likes

@James I really wonder what a HERO-ified Quantum Limitless could do for our brains and our systems!

1 Like

@SubliminalUser I don’t know enough about Hero to answer that . If you’re referring to the modules I’m guessing some conscious guidance would be required

Ultima: focused, pinpointed, fast-acting, shallower.

Major: broader, comprehensive, longer-acting, deeper.

Scooping ice cream with this:

This one’s faster for eating. And will eventually scoop out all of the ice cream

Or scooping ice cream with this:

This one’s less convenient for eating a quick snack, but is better at scooping out all of the ice cream. Then everyone can grab spoons and eat to their hearts’ contents.

5 Likes

Is the goal to eat as much ice cream as possible or get as deep as possible?
Does the flavor matter?
Liked the metaphor.

1 Like

One of the first Ultimas tested was pretty much a full version of Stark as an ultima.

I keep wondering, if I am using headphones, what the difference would be to listen to Dragon Reborn Ultima vs the Dragon Reborn ST4, which to my understanding have the same content, but are in the two different formats.

what about Limit destroyer ultima v2?

1 Like

Different life situations and personalities seem to inform different goals; and goals change over time.

Hence why some will choose an Ultima while others choose a major.

But even that smaller ice cream stick can eventually scoop out all of the ice cream. And it’s very much possible to use both options in concert.

2 Likes

i like ice cream

edit: :yum:

2 Likes

I’m actually more of a sherbet dude myself; but ice cream seemed to work better for the metaphor. :joy:

4 Likes

@James yes but i see that i am not able to handle subliminals like QL, Stark and getting problem with BLU too. Because they all have cognitive enhancement which always makes me to trap in reconciliation.
But i must say that Limitless Qv2 didn’t give me reconciliation or what so.
Why am i sticking to emperor?
It has quantum limitless but it covers all other aspects like business,alpha scripting,script of Am, healing and other scripts. This emperor has increased my focus and increasing day by day but it has other elements like discipline, will power etc.which is really channelizing my focus in my desired direction easily but i felt it was lacking with limitless or blu(though they give me interest in studying but emperor is really different from other subliminal, it has motivation and can change inner dialogue, i want to master the emperor sub)
But thank you for ur insights from ur experience

Man this metaphor is so good.
I clearly understood the mainpoint

1 Like

With custom ultima or even v2 will you say that the module in a ultima will have a long term effect no matter what?