PLEASE READ: emperorQ Testing Thread

Do you guys have an expected month to release Q yet or is it still to soon to plan on ahead this far

2 Likes

From the sounds of how the testing is going and reading journals I’m looking forward to the release. Emperor V4 has been very good to me so I’m excited for Q.

1 Like

Can’t wait for Khan Q… I always had the feeling that this would be the perfect subliminal for my needs. EmperorQ is with its addition (social scripting e.g) very powerful but I can’t imagine how intense Khan St4 will get with Q then…

4 Likes

@friday Same here!

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from PLEASE READ: emperorQ Testing Thread:

Help me, I can’t sent PM

1 Like

Mentioned in this thread. Just takes some time to build up reputation on the forum. Waiting to be able to do this myself.

1 Like

I am planning to listen to affirmations consciously

Those go like this:

My powerful inner mind naturally creates the changes I desire. My unlimited ability to succeed is truly guided by my inner mind. My inner mind eagerly accepts the new programming I give it. My body quickly responds to my mental commands. What my mind imagines my body creates.

Every day in every way my hypnosis skills get better and better and better. I can change my life in any direction I desire. I immediately act upon all positive suggestions that I receive. I am a success and achieve my goals easily. Every day I act like the person I want to become. My mind absorbs like a sponge and I accept positive suggestions easily.

1. Shouldn’t these also help with integrating EQ’s scripting (not my first goal of listening to the file but would be nice)?
  2. Am I allowed to do so for the testing?

@SaintSovereign

I actually write down a daily affirmation (Astronaut started me on that) that reminds me the subliminals I listen to create positive and beneficial change in me. I kind of need that reminder, since I’m naturally highly resistant to manipulation.

But listening to them? Haven’t tried that yet. I suppose it helps your conscious mind align (like a supercharger) and should not affect the test. In fact, maybe what you’re doing is action taking.

Your mind absorbs what like a sponge?

1 Like

Oh yay another application opened! I have sent a PM requesting access.

I am using EV4 now and AMASH recommended me to try EQ instead, I am enjoying everyone’s journal regarding EQ, I think it’s gonna be a great upgrade to Emperor V4.

Hopefully I can participate soon.

I’m not into affirmations so much anymore, but when I was, the best one was one I got from Steve Pavlina:

I intend to be shown the edges of my limiting beliefs, as well as what lies beyond them.

3 Likes

Name embed selections will be coming out soon. In the first round (and there may not be a second), I will select 5 - 10 individuals who I feel fits our needs. There is a rubric, but I won’t be releasing that publicly. Also, the name embed tests will most likely be public.

8 Likes

Can’t wait to see how it goes for testers! :smile:

Will people who have the name empeded subs will be able to tell other people they have name embedded subs?

I really am curious as how name embedding affect users, can’t wait to see the journals!

1 Like

I’m curious how name-embedding works. Or why it works, more accurately. Is it just because your subconscious has heard your name so often it is one of the strongest subconscious programs? Because sometimes I feel like changing my name, as if I really want another one. Even know which one, it clicked when I thought of it.

But since people have been calling me by one name all my life, perhaps whenever I hear it, my subconscious goes “yup, that’s us!”
Just like how you can hear your name spoken in a crowded bar.

So maybe that’s why it works…

5 Likes

I have the same way of seeing this! You have a certain “attachment” to your name and how it sounds, I have seen articles on this!

2 Likes

With the release of Aegis Initiative: COVID-19, all testers are approved and welcome to stack it with emperorQ.

12 Likes

sweet, i know i won’t be selected since i haven’t been updating mine diligently but it would be awesome. But who ever gets them is lucky can’t wait to read those results

I will be extremely happy for those privileged to test out the name-embedded subs.

First, I would like to thank you, @SaintSovereign and @Fire, for bringing great value to people with your products and for your concern of human lives and potential. Second, I was 100% sure that something related to COVID-19 is being in process of creation. You are just in time! Third, Aegis is one of my favorite words since Lands of Lore game in 1994 :smiley:

I’l add it to my stack and in EQa journal I’l mention effects it does to me (main focus remains on EQa).

5 Likes

Manifestations EVERYWHERE. :wink:
And you’re quite welcome.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign

When do you anticipate testing to complete, and perhaps a tentative official EmperorQ build release date, please ?

3 Likes