PLEASE READ: emperorQ Testing Thread

Please read this entire thread in it’s entirety.

This is the official question and answer thread for ALL emperorQ public tests. Please post all your questions and comments here. Post results and reports to your official journal thread. You may run emperorQ by itself or in a stack.

We prefer the former, but we’re allowing both. If you’re running emperorQ alone, please tag your thread with [SOLO] in the title. If you’re going to stack it, please tag your journal with [STACKED]. Stacking it will not hurt your status as a tester – we just need clean data either way.

To get access, simply send me a PM with your store account information and I’ll add it as a download.

Before downloading, please read the medical disclaimer below. By downloading and using the emperorQ subliminal, you agree to the medical disclaimer.

Medical Disclaimer:

If you think you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Do not rely on electronic communications or communication through this website for immediate, urgent medical needs. This website is not designed to facilitate medical emergencies.

The subliminal audio and hypnosis programs sold on SubliminalClub.com and available for download on SubliminalResults.com are for entertainment use only. Subliminal Club LLC, nor any of its staff, nor representatives, nor directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors make any claim of medical value, usage, intended usage, cure or replacement for medical attention from an appropriate medical professional for any of the subliminal and hypnosis audio programs offered by Subliminal Club LLC. By downloading or using these programs, you agree that you understand these programs are not designed to serve as a replacement for medical treatment or diagnosis, nor are they intended to be or act as a cure for anything. You are advised to consult with the appropriate physical, mental or emotional medical professional before using any subliminal or hypnosis audio.

Please note that listening to ultrasonic audio at unreasonable levels may cause physical damage to your ear, which can affect or damage your hearing. You accept full responsibility for the results of using these programs in any unreasonable or inappropriate manner, including (but not limited to) listening to ultrasonic audio on headphones, or any other headset, or by listening to loud ultrasonic audio over speakers.

Again, if you think you have a medical emergency, including issues with hearing, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Do not rely on electronic communications or communication through this website for immediate, urgent medical needs. This website is not designed to facilitate medical emergencies.

11 Likes

Test #1 Notes:

You may receive results of varying degrees. Since we’ve pushed the boundaries of our technology, you may not receive any results at all. This is not an issue with the Q platform – we’re trying to determine how much information can be put into a single stage file before users start experiencing diminishing results. In the event that this title doesn’t perform well, we will release a second version with less information.

We’re aware that the masked file sounds “different.” Again, this is not a limitation or issue with Q – it’s the fact that we’ve put so much information into this file. We still want your feedback, just making everyone aware.

5 Likes

Guessing you meant “former” here?

3 Likes

I noticed masked is 192kbps rather than the usual 320. Any reason it was reduced? Is that expected to have any impact?

2 Likes

We set Q to 192 by default while stress testing it. Shouldn’t have an impact, however. Our private testers were still getting good results on generated titles. When Q goes live, we’ll probably set it to 320. The ultrasonic is 320 because I semi-built that by hand, given the fact that Q still has a few issues creating the ultrasonic track.

4 Likes

Does Q Emperor contain “Rich, Deep Sleep”

3 Likes

Okay. Since I have been in a funk recently, I have decided to start all over again. This time with EmperorQ + Emperor Fitness. Will send you a PM

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign - when you say Account Details, do you mean email address or username or both or something else?

3 Likes

Just your email address. I’ll start going through the next batch of test requests soon.

4 Likes

Cool. Already done.

1 Like

So what is the difference in the scripts of Emp v4 and EmpQ v5?

@SaintSovereign and @Fire

2 Likes

So far EmperorQ feels more like Khan ST3, or even STARK. Very different compared to Emperor v4.

Something like STARK Iron Throne = EmperorQ.

You’ll see more details in the updates to the journals.

8 Likes

I didn’t know STARK was out yet

2 Likes

It’s called EmperorQ :wink:

3 Likes

So you mean EmperorQ feels like EmperorQ? :smile:

1 Like

No :slight_smile:

EmperorQ feels like Khan ST3, not at all like Emperor v3 or v4.

3 Likes

EmperorQ is 30% larger in its duration than Emperor v4. It gives the energy boost of Khan ST3. It makes my brain tingle like Limitless. And it circulates the energy in my body like many reported The Alchemist does.

I am pretty sure this is StarkQ, not just Emperor v5 :wink:

5 Likes

I am tempted to try it aswell, but I guess it would hurt the balance of my stack

2 Likes

Yes, it’s best to stick to your stack, and wait for the brave testers to give it time.

It’s experimental. It may feel good but we also need to verify this baby gets results in the real world.

That’s our job: To test it, To be the guinea pigs that either pioneer the road ahead, or crash and burn :joy:

5 Likes