Main Discussion Thread - Q

Yes, everyone gets to test, but you’ll have to message me to get access, however. Adding it to everyone’s account manually would be a nightmare, haha.

3 Likes

There’s no telling. There will also be multiple tests. More information in a bit. Q is currently doing it’s thing. Once it’s done, I’ll post all the details.

3 Likes

Will there still be a PrimalSQ or LimitlessQ test?

4 Likes

I’d be down to try super-strong experimental subliminal! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Moved emperorQ journals to SubliminalClub LABS forum. Makes things easier for @Fire and myself to see.

4 Likes

Details on how to get in the test here: PLEASE READ: emperorQ Testing Thread

5 Likes

Good luck to all the EmperorQ pioneers :muscle:

7 Likes

What dictates the capacity for script length, One loop playing? or one day with different titles?
I guess what im asking is you said the script could be too long to work, so could you effectively play more scripting with different titles stacked than having all of it played in one title?

2 Likes

Maybe it’s the amount of script coming at you at any given moment. Like a soccer goalie that can block one or two balls coming at him, but will duck for cover if 10 balls come at him. Like any reasonable person would. Or a tennis player that simply can’t be on multiple places of the court at the same time.

You can run every different sub that SubClub offers in a stack and your subconscious will simply take 10 years to create the changes in your life. But trying to cram all those titles into 1 hour of playtime would create a super-dense script.

Either you are playing multiple scripts on top of each other (Saint did mention EmpQ had a different masking sound because of what they had to mask, I can imagine multiple voice tracks can have that effect), or you are speeding the track up with voices speaking very fast (which might explain why a Q track can be recorded in less than the time it takes to play it, I’m going on the assumption that the computer still needs to vocalize to itself in order to record).

A third option would be to cram everything into the one hour track. If we remember that Saint has mentioned before that in the standard 45 minutes the script is repeated multiple times (so you can walk away and still get the missing parts even in a single loop). So what happens if you run the script only once, but it is so large it takes up the entire 45-60 minutes? You’d go back to the first line of the second paragraph, trying to push a too many changes. This would have the same likelihood of being ineffective as running a massive stack, so I don’t believe it’s the route Fire chose here.

2 Likes

Please check this out :wink:

1 Like

I’m trying to stay away from all the EQ journals, since they may influence my own results. But I suppose every once in a while, one has to say “Let’s go see the Wizard.”

I’ll read it later.

4 Likes

Introducing “Q by aston martin” from Aston Martins custimation service.

Something to strive after for those of you who are gonna board the Q gravy train.:sunglasses:

8 Likes

:wink: :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

News from @Fire: We’re currently officially loading modules into Q. There’s over 100 of them, including a ton of new ones AND yes – New Beginnings is in the list. :wink:

Now, whether we’ll launch with ALL 100+ modules is another discussion. We’re trying to figure out how to make it easier for you to decide which is best for your customized titles.

20 Likes

You’re really getting to know us Saint. We can be quite a fickle bunch at times :slight_smile:

“I’ll try this one, that one, that really shiny one there and…”

We act like women shopping :rofl:

3 Likes

Will there be a description of the modules? I feel like we might need inspiration to design our own subliminal.

What is a good subliminal skeleton? How to know which modules goes well together? If someone whats to make a modded version of emperor or primal seduction?

Without revealing any classified information of course :wink:

7 Likes

Could you explain more what New Beginnings does and how the new version works?

I know it is in Emperor as a Lite version but the last thing I can remember was:

How did you solve this?

4 Likes

Yes, there are full descriptions of the modules.

8 Likes

And a modded version of New Beginnings has been in the past few releases of our subs. We figured out how to script it in a way that it’s much more applicable to a wider audience.

5 Likes

We’ll give guidance on what makes a good subliminal skeleton. And yes, you’ll be able to make modded versions of existing products.

11 Likes