[STACKED] EQ /StarkQ / Alchemist 3 @rajeshwer

Wait how long is your ultrasonic?

Mine is 44:28. Also my masked version is 43:02.

Do we all have different versions of EmperorQ?

2 Likes

Yes. I think there are 2 versions, but it’s the same thing. I just think 1 is more “intense” than the other, so they test how much can people handle.

4 Likes

Damn, I am running ‘probably’ the less intense version and I am still getting such reconciliation and adverse effects haha

2 Likes

Nothing gets past ya’ll. Yes, there are two versions of EmperorQ and we’re aware of who is running which version. :wink:

Don’t overthink it, just enjoy the ride and report.

5 Likes

Wonder which version is more intense. Did you base which versions to give to whom randomly or based off their past documented results?

2 Likes

This is somebody else’s journal. Please ask your question in the testing thread or your own journal. Then @rajeshwer can get back to his journal.

2 Likes

Ha ha
Thanks @DarkPhilosopher
It’s ok to discuss anything here as long as it’s related to EQ

Day : 1
I just replaced EV4 with EQ
I mean I was running in avg 10 loops of Alchemist 2 and 10 loops of EV4 , 1 loop of SM and one loop of inner circle .

So I just switched EV 4 with EQ in my play list .

Played alchemist 2 and EQ alternate thru out night , morning I woke up and there was this strange feeling , my head (forehead region) was heavy / dizzy but my body was light like feather and I had this cloud like feeling inside my body .
There was spring in my footsteps and I was looking forward to day .
I was no hungry , I take banana every morning but today didn’t feel like .

Yes I also had running nose only right nostril , which is strange .

So t am ready for work and playlist still playing .

Will keep posting .

1 Like

My ultrasonic is 44:28 too @friday

Another 5 loops apx
I feel same like I felt in morning after listening to EQ overnight
I have extra energy and feel more commanding , just to fortify , I was talking to my dad and I realised I am putting my opinion and point in front of him with assertion although with due respect .

Also my girl told me why are you acting like hero , though I did nothing out of way

I feel this sub has same impact in ke like SM , I mean I feel results too soon .
Never seen a sub like SM before , of all subs I have run of sub club ; I don’t listen anything else ) I think SM has very fast impact and results on me and my girl too , this EQ , I feel is on similar pattern , I can’t explain why but it’s almost hitting me like SM .

Also my head is still heavy and body super light ., nose still running .

1 Like

So now
I have burning sensation in eyes , some pain in right shoulder and finger joints …
Something like gym pain …
And now I feel sleepy .
But I am still not super hungry like I am otherwise …

Also I feel E 4 was taking me away from social gatherings / social talks .
With EQ on , I am feeling sleepy but still I have energy to connect with people and reply to them , may be frequent posting here is one of signs …

After whole day of alchemist 2 and EQ
I still have mild headache / running right nose , I feel sleepy, I have body pain but strange my body is light , there is still that spring in my steps .

I have replied to all my mails of the day , no pending work , had a productive day than before and persuaded lot of dealers to buy our stuff .

With E4 , never had this feeling , this sub is penetrating my subconscious fast in lighter way , there is no pressure to complete work , it’s just happening happily while with E4 , it was always pushing me to complete work and somewhere I didn’t want to do but with EQ that want to do more work is there

3 Likes

So morning again

Thru night I listened to EQ and Alchemist2

I had vivid dreams , normally I don’t remember my dreams , morning I woke up and again my head was bit heavy but body was again light like cotton ball .
But I am for sure in happy mood , and I m keen to reply people back .
And I feel optimistic

1 Like

I can feel that irritation inside me .

Also head is better and so is running nose

1 Like

@rajeshwer - man, your results are as if they are being fired from a machine gun haha. Excellent!

1 Like

Another day with EQ

Was super productive, offered some quick solutions to problems , better decision making .

But I can see that impatience inside me

Seems I can read between the lines , or motive behind any statements, like PCC amplified .

Whole day had enuf energy

Body was light , but burning in eyes thru out day and bit of itching here and there

Was not really hungry thru out day

Didn’t have craving for coffee/ tea way I have it every day

EV4 never hit me like this , it was more pushy , EQ has something that integrates with my thought pattern and I feel as if I am this , I don’t see any duality between what I want and what I think . Amazing till now

I was optimistic thru out day

I was more assertive

Major change : I am more social , EV4 always keeps me away from fun , just two days in EQ , I want to go out and meet people .

3 Likes

Morning

.1. Woke up fresh again , hotal less heavy today but body super light

1. I can remember having dreams whole night which is so unusual for me

2. At work now and somehow I feel I have started trusting people more

3. I am delegating more

4. Optimism is all time high

5. Sense of authority is there

6. But major change today morning I was not horny , didn’t make love to my girl which is so unusual.

1 Like

Oh yes, that happened to me too before. But now, it’s fine.

I agree. Even when “tired”, EmperorQ just gets me into a hyper-productive mode. I love this part.

I agree and this is my experience, 100%

I felt it yesterday, but today, all is good. So it’s a temporary thing.

For me too, yesterday, I couldn’t remember any of my dreams.

My libido on EmperorQ is higher than on Emperor v4, but less than on Khan.

Great journal, I look forward to more!

2 Likes

Thank You @AMASH for going through it and expressing your views/ experience.

So for the day

1. I was again full of optimism , it was there so naturally

2. I was talking to my workers with pleasant authoritative tone

3. Major part I notice is , U am actually seeing games people try to play when talking . It’s so like PCC , U personally never got good visible results with PCC but may be there is something here that I can actually feel the intention of people .

4. Eyes burning was less ( thank you @AMASH)

5. My libido is still not high , may be energy is more in work, my girl joked am I dating someone else , else first thing I do when I see her is cuddle her and get horny

6. Body was light but forehead part / ajna chakra was bit heavy

7. There was lot of body heat today

2 Likes

And yes I have started talking big about my business though I know I need bigger foundations for that , but voice in my head started telling me it’s normal to achieve big

1 Like