Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

I havent noticed that as yet…maybe with more time i will. I am also not taking action in that direction as well.

Correct DR 1 and Khan 4

1 Like

Can any one share the power of a custom vs a regular title?

Yes and thats a sign i chose a sub thats close to my vibe and style…

Went out to get some items and noticed a young chic looking at me non stop. As i walked the store picking items her eyes stayed on me…she was definitely attracted to the Khan Aura.

1 Like

Ultimately a custom will be more focused and more powerfully direct than a regular title if it’s made to address your needs/wants/strengths and weaknesses properly. A regular title is broad since it’s made with broad goals whereas the custom will be fitted with your goals in mind since you create it.

2 Likes

I assumed the question was about the power of name-embedding. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@pacman is doing so well with the regular, he wonders if a custom can really push his results any further. :exploding_head:

1 Like

I can easy see fake Alphas and wannabe’s.
I can feel that i am miles away from people status wise. When ever i look at anyone i feel im way better in every way.
And like @Simon mentioned that there is no need to prove anything to anyone. Im the ALPHA :sunglasses:

4 Likes

How many loops are you doing @pacman?

1 Like

One DR
one K4

2 Likes

Jesus only one each? Damn, here’s me running a few.

2 Likes

Too many brother cut back and have few programmes in your stack…

1 Like

Decided to get back on Intermittent Fasting today. My mind seems more clearer. I have more energy. I dont feel the pressure on the head or heaviness in the head while running my stack. I feel that IF helps with processing the subliminals.
Lots of past memories popping up and some flash backs as well.

2 Likes

Such an awesome feeling. You feel firmly rooted to the earth while you are tall enough to reach the skies. Now that’s what we call a giant. Awaken The Giant Within? Yup

2 Likes

Been noticing that i get stopped several times in the day when im doing things that dont serve me best or doing stupid time wasting things that i have always been doing. Something just tells me ‘Hey what are you doing?Dont do that.Do this instead.’

After reading @Hermit insight about the volume…i decided to test that out and yes it makes a huge difference. No head pressure etc. Very smooth.

3 Likes

Let’s see. I remember at least 3 actionables that I have suggested for DR – directly or indirectly.

Useful? :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks thats perfect!
I feel most people including myself are feeling little lost or worried about our stacks before DR .
DR pulls you into another direction.

3 Likes

Feel the urge to switch subs alot today. Maybe its from DR or Khan. I am staying strong…i know this is reconcilliation.

1 Like

Reconciliation, keep going, brother. Tomorrow you can take break days, make sure to move towards your intended goals.

1 Like

Break Day 1

Seen my ex again on the road…shes driving and im driving…the best part is that its always around that same intersection :astonished::astonished::astonished:
In the last couple weeks i have seen her more than in the last 2 or 3 years.
This is very strange.

3 Likes

Is it possible that she is driving around that intersection all day long? :thinking:

As I have started playing Khan again, I expect such manifestations to resume in my life too. :smile:

3 Likes