Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

Dragon Reborn feels like a punk rock punch to the face of everything that has been holding us back

5 Likes

I agree, at times I see it as a kick in the balls, which opens the eyes a lot. Recently DR gave me a intense experience that in the end, teached me that I have nothing to fear about it. There’s no longer reason to hold back to do what I seek.
And if I have to repeat the very same situation, I’m confident to do it again, compared to two days ago.
To confront the fear or worst case scenario, live it, and conquer it.

DR’s one hell of a mentor.

3 Likes

I think that’s what a lot of us are feeling which is why boredom and not wanting to do anything is so prevalent. Our subconscious is saying " fuck this shit I’m out". It no longer wants to do what it’s been made or programmed to believe it had to do out of some misguided obligation , shame , or guilt.

4 Likes

I am really not feeling it lately. Just feel like watching my shows, sleeping earlier than usual (but also waking up earlier than usual). Putting myself away from using most forms of online communication—except for work and these forums. Maybe I’ll run Executive tomorrow to counter this.

1 Like

What Dragon Reborn does

6 Likes

Shift your attention away from what you’re bored of, and look to what you’re being called towards.

Dragon will make you want to pursue goals – actively.
Those Goals and your Plans must be simultaneously Authentic (you Love it) AND non-Naive (incorporates how the real world works).

Stop treating it as a passive healing sub. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Clarity , declutter, minimalism, and freedom. That’s what’s calling me. What can be done simply. Not saying without maximum effort but to take up as little space as possible if that makes sense? I crave organization. Open space. For my sanity and so my cat can run around like a fluffy maniac. Tired of being drained by emotional and physical hoarders.

3 Likes

I’m studying Reality Transurfing after passing over it for more than a decade. :wink:

7 Likes

I looked it up. Sounds fascinating.
@SubliminalUser may want to check it out being a fan of Goddard

3 Likes

@James way ahead of you there. I read the whole thing a few years ago!

4 Likes

Several members know of it; RT has been mentioned a few times on this forum before.

https://www.subliminalresults.com/search?q=Transurfing

1 Like

I’m in an odd place with that, and I must say that it started on the custom I was on before DE. I’m no longer frantically trying to do what I was before, and recognize that my life’s calling might not be what I thought it was. The thing is that I have not the slightest idea of where to go from here. Oddly I don’t feel distressed about this, but I am kind of lost. DR might be kind of giving us a pause to reflect and reorient in the early stages, and the boredom might be reconciliation related to that in that.

3 Likes

Maybe you’ve heard of this man?

Leo Babauta.

I haven’t actually started getting into his stuff yet, but my sister shared with me about him years ago and I recognized his quality. (And I support him on Patreon!)

Here he is in conversation with Tim Ferriss. Haven’t listened to this yet either! :rofl: Just haven’t had the time and bandwidth yet. But I figure it probably gives a good overview to his work, since Ferriss’ interviews always do that.

and of course, if you’re interested in declutter, minimalism, paring down. Marie Kondo. I think she got very popular in the States in the past couple of years due to a Netflix show, that I also haven’t watched.

There’s an interview.

Here’s one of her books:

3 Likes

All this talk about DR making people bored…

I cant listen to youtube music anymore…i even tried searching new songs etc…no not entertaining me anymore. What the hell!
I hate dirt and mess.
Last night my friend called me to talk about some unimportant things i told him that please dont talk the same things we used to talk last year.

3 Likes

@Malkuth I haven’t read the Tidy Up book but I do read the Zen Habits site at times.
@Simon I am listening to the Reality Transurfing audiobook I found on YouTube. Feels like it’s meant to go with Dragon Reborn

2 Likes

You know @James has changed when he starts listening to an audiobook about this kind of stuff.

2 Likes

@Simon Did say to stop treating Dragon Reborn as a passive healing sub so I’m going to get going

4 Likes

Just came up with my game plan for tomorrow to do more than “nothing.” Among the tools used are Executive and a reduced loop count for DR—probably ultrasonic only to reduce the immediate effect. Going to be working out after waking up at 6 AM

I ran DREAMS again today because I do want to ask myself in my dreams what’s going on. Dragon, perhaps you can activate the lucid dreaming ability hidden within me? :smiley:

3 Likes

A book @Malkuth recommended would be $11.11 :joy::grinning:

2 Likes

If any of you who have been talking about cleaning/tidying up and have Nettlix there’s a thing on there called The Minimalists - Less Is Now - I found it yesterday. Going to give that a watch today at some point. I watched the trailer and it looks great for us Dragons.

2 Likes