King's Subliminal Journey

Day 32

2 X DR
2 X Mogul

Been wondering if DR ST1 has been slowing down my progress on Mogul. May, maybe not. But I would think DR ST1 is something worth running for 45 days, even if I donā€™t do anything.

That means I will keep on running DR ST1 and most likely Mogul towards the end of this month.

I realised that I have a lot of books on my Amazon Kindle that I havenā€™t had a chance to finish reading. I have a passion for reading books - mostly on humanities subjects, autographies and biographies - but as I am trying hard to survive in the current crisis, reading books for leisure has become something that my mind keeps on telling me, ā€œWhat? You are still in the mood to read books when you should be doing something that generates income?ā€.

Perhaps DR ST1 managed to dig this thought to the surface of my mind. In any case, one of my goals should be to finish reading within 6 months that pile of books I have. I think perhaps 10-15 books would be sufficient.

Anyway, I did finish a few chapters of ā€œCrazy Rich Asiansā€ yesterday - I wanted to start my book completion journey with something light. It is interesting how the characters really live in a different world from the rest of the population - the amount of social and financial capital they possess is almost unimaginable. Imagine how much good one could do for the world with that amount of wealth by seriously directing the wealth to making everybodyā€™s quality of life better.

2 Likes

Yesterday, I also thought about my life and my failures as a business person. And in a way, I realised that there were many lessons I learnt so far in this journey.

Yes, I barely have anything left to my name today, but I am glad I at least took the risk and went to pursue something I wanted in life. Itā€™s part of parcel of life, and when I look back 5 years later, I probably would feel the satisfaction and appreciate whatever achievements, no matter small, I made over the past 5 years.

Iā€™m glad I learnt all this the hard way. Sometimes it feels better than taking advice from people who ā€learnt lessons by observing the failures of others ā€œ.

The pain is hard - but success often comes after pain.

This is very inspiring. I should be reading this line everyday. It also has a little bit of Neville Goddardā€™s "I remember ā€œ technique.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s why becoming financially successful is a moral an ethical obligation for me in addition to a personal choice.

1 Like

Your view and take on your own situation sounds radically different more recently.
This is likely DR and Mogul digging deep.

1 Like

This is more likely a thought inspired by Mogul. :slight_smile:

You may enjoy your hobbies/leisure, but not at the cost of your financial freedom. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Yes. Very non-Naive and ready for immediate income generation. :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Day 33

2 X DR (33 days till date)
2 X Mogul (28 days till date)

Iā€™m apparently scheduled for an interview for the retraining program even though I didnā€™t manage to complete the aptitude test online.

If I get into this 6-month retraining program that likely to start next month, I will run a subliminal that contains limitless. I need to be at the top of the program. Meanwhile, the program needs to run alongside my other business ventures.

2 Likes

Day 34

I will run 2xDR and 2xMogul as usual.
Spent the whole of last night trying to get my wireless connection for my pc fixed, to no avail.

For many hours, I tried every suggestion on the Internet and nothing worked. Really wanted to smash my computer for ruining my productivity.

So I am typing from my mobile and will go buy a wireless usb adaptor later.

I have scheduled my skills retraining program interview on Thursday.

There are two streams I could choose from - data science or digital marketing. Of course, the former would allow for a higher salary, but the latter would allow me to learn more of what I want for my business.

But the main thing that appeals to me is that the program is conducted by a very very well-known consultancy, and I will have access to their network and ecosystem after 6 months when I complete the program.

Anyway, I am motivated to work hard and devote myself to becoming a multi-millionaire from a pauper before the age of 45.

In particular, I have also been inspired by the progress @OldChap and @Hoppa, among others.

3 Likes

Day 35

DR x 2 (35 days of DR)
Mogul x 2 (30 days of Mogul)

I may decide to move on to DR ST2 in my 5-day next cycle depending on how I feel tomorrow and Friday.

Mogul will continue till end of the month at least as I need more than ā€œminor changesā€.

Feel sick today due to the never-ending cold, rainy weather.

I fell into a deep sleep after dinner with some weird dream. I can only remember bits of it now- but it involved me being passed an old wooden rifle with a telescopic sight and aiming at targets in the field a long distance away. There was supposedly a technology on the rifle called StarkQ which enabled it to be so easily used by anybody for sniping.

Anyway, my target was some man dressed in white and while I was going to shoot him, somebody deliberately got into the way and blocked my vision so that I couldnā€™t aim properly.

The scene shifted to the entrance of a building where a party was being held. It was at night and the entrance was bathed in a dim blueish light.

There was some voice telling me, donā€™t look for overnight results.

1 Like

Subliminal Break Day.

Considering doing the full Quantum Limitless program starting from QL ST1 in place of DR ST2 from the end of this month when I start my retraining. If Iā€™m going to have to learn something like Python and R, then I need the additional intelligence as well as focus.

Hopefully, I can also get rid of my dyspraxia during this period of time.

Mogul will continue running during the whole 6-month retraining programme.

This will cover my financial issues while I work in preparing myself for a new career.

Putting alpha-ism, leadership and extreme wealth aside first.

6 months will past quickly.

2 Likes

Came across this article on Medium. Kudos to the writer for acknowledging that his success was due to a lot of factors, especially something he was born with, instead of just attributing 100% to hard work.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been thinking a lot about how myself being born and growing up neurodivergent has shaped my worldview a lot.

In a way, Iā€™m glad I even managed to survive this far without falling into a state of despair and hopelessness about life.

Neurodivergents (esp autistic children) get more attention in my country these days, but they mysteriously vanish when they enter the society as adults. There is hardly any support group or association for adults with such disabilities here.

One day I will set one up. I want to fight for an environment where people with similar impediments as me can succeed in life.

Watch this space.

2 Likes

Thinking about @Malkuthā€™s idea of the adjustment of the turning dial of a radio being a good metaphor for manifestation.

I was also thinking about the idea of prayer and how people are taught to pray for what they want.

What if our prayers are actually answered - just that we do not see the result that we want because we do not maintain an ā€awarenessā€œ of our desired realityļ¼Ÿ

I was thinking about the story of the drowning man. Perhaps another way to interpret the story is that the man was not aware that his prayers had been answered and he could have been ā€œliving in the endā€.

A fellow was stuck on his rooftop in a flood. He was praying to God for help.

Soon a man in a rowboat came by and the fellow shouted to the man on the roof, ā€œJump in, I can save you.ā€

The stranded fellow shouted back, ā€œNo, itā€™s OK, Iā€™m praying to God and he is going to save me.ā€

So the rowboat went on.

Then a motorboat came by. "The fellow in the motorboat shouted, ā€œJump in, I can save you.ā€

To this the stranded man said, ā€œNo thanks, Iā€™m praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith.ā€

So the motorboat went on.

Then a helicopter came by and the pilot shouted down, ā€œGrab this rope and I will lift you to safety.ā€

To this the stranded man again replied, ā€œNo thanks, Iā€™m praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith.ā€

So the helicopter reluctantly flew away.

Soon the water rose above the rooftop and the man drowned. He went to Heaven. He finally got his chance to discuss this whole situation with God, at which point he exclaimed, ā€œI had faith in you but you didnā€™t save me, you let me drown. I donā€™t understand why!ā€

To this God replied, ā€œI sent you a rowboat and a motorboat and a helicopter, what more did you expect?ā€

2 Likes

Subliminal Break Day 2

I have at least two long-term non-financial goals in my life now.

Number One

Number Two

Help my religious extremist family members mentally and emotionally by cutting off their sources s well as supply of fake news. To do this, I need to be in a position where can they can trust what I tell I them, and at the same time need to take care of myself first.

I have a growing vehemence for people who spread misinformation.

2 Likes

My headphones seem to be too-bass heavy, and I canā€™t afford any new flat response studio headphones.

So, I went online to search for a way to create a flat frequency for my headphones using an equalizer.

Did some tweaking according to instructions provised online, but I am not an audiophile. I will see how the Ultimas turn out when I listen tonthem tomorrow morning.

I decided to re-use that Lord British user portrait.

To me, it is meaningful in a couple of ways.

Lord British is a character in the Ultima-series rpg games of the 1980s and 1990s. In a way, I want to indicate my confidence in the Ultima subliminals.

Lord British is a King, the ruler of the Ultima universe.

Lord British is named after the creator of the Ultima series of games himself. Richard Garriot made himself the ruler of his imaginary world.

I have a fond respect and admiration for Richard Garriot, who was a successful entrepreneur with a very vivid imagination and wild ambitions. He managed to make enough money from his video-game business to launch himself into space (in real life).

I have a personal preference for the pixelated artwork of the 1980s and 1990s.

2 Likes

Interestingā€¦ The colour in my current user portraitā€¦

I dreamt about that my bedroom had become a time-travel portal in the form of a red Ultima moongate.

It could be activated by clicking on a certain file in my pc.My sister was very excited to hear about it and was in my room asking me to do a demo.

I also had some previous owner of the room from the past (ww2 era but dressed in modern clothes) coming into my room and making some comment about the arrangement of furniture and how my clothes were packed.

Lastly, had a funny call from ww2 Poland asking about something.

Must have been the effect watching 2.5 episodes of ā€œWorld on Fireā€ before I slept.

Day 37

2 X DR (38 days so far)
2 X Mogul Q (32 days so far)

I realised that I had just finished reading two novels in 3 days.

I aim to reach 45 days (90 Q hours equivalent to 540 non-Q hours ) of DR ST1 and 40 days (80 Q-hours equivalent to 480 non-Q hours) of Mogul Q by end of this month.

My immediate plans are to focus on my 6-month retraining program which should start soon, where Quantum Limitless is needed for me to excel in the program. I have 3 months for 3 stages of QL plus Mogul, and the next 3 months of the program may see me taking up other subliminals.