King's Subliminal Journey

Day 39

2 X DR (39 days so far)
2 X Mogul Q (34 days so far)

Will try out DR ST2 in my next 5-day cycle.

Curious to see what comes about.

Got the offer letter for the program.

Now I can focus on thinking about how to align my financial and business goals over the next 6 months.

4 Likes

Day 40

2 X DR (40 days so far)
2 X Mogul Q (35 days so far)

I guess my first 3 months in the program will be focused on learning and productivity while the next 3 months will have a greater focus on leadership and preparation for the next stage.

I’ve run 40 days of DR ST1 and I feel ready to move on to DR ST2 from this Saturday.

I somehow have had the strength to survive one of the lowest points of my life and DR ST1 has silently nudged to me about how I should spend some time rebuilding myself in all aspects.

So, the upcoming 40 day cycle of DR ST2 will focus on rebuilding.

1 Like

Subliminal Break Day.

Stopped procrastinating and did something I needed to do.

Also looking forward to my commercial report being marketed on my partner company’s platform and hopefully some income from sales.

Subliminal Break Day 2.

Enquiries about my commercial report have started coming in after they have been advertised on a various platforms- I appreciate the hard work of my business partner.

I’m sure that with close 8,000 viewers, surely there must be somebody interested in purchasing my report - I’ve already agreed on a good commission to my partner for doing the advertising and marketing on my behalf.

Meanwhile, that trauma is surfacing again, and I know that I have to deal with it once and for all. That is the everything that happens tp me in workplace/business world is my fault and that I have to be perfect, and I have to do everything single thing right to be deserving of validation in the workplace/business world.

I have to learn to be chill about this.

1 Like

Day 41

I will run 2 x DR ST2 and 2 x Mogul Q until the end of the next month at least.

By that time I would have been running my DR and Mogul stack for close to 3 months.

The past two days had been particularly terrible, with myself in deep emotional turmoil and suffering from very bad anxiety attacks, body discomfort and general depression.

I won’t be spending money on new headphones for Ultimas or new subliminal products for now until the end of the next month.

Really hoping for things to get better for me soon.

Already on DR ST2…meanwhile I’m approaching the end of ST1.

1 Like

I just sat down to think about my goals for this year and how I would use whatever is available in Subliminal Club to achieve them. Given the existing range of Subliminal Club products that can target short-term objectives and long-term goals, I don’t think I need to look anywhere else for solutions.

I will have to spend the next 6 months building the foundations for my future goals, and will have to sacrifice short-term gains.

What’s your DR Timeline? I’ll be on ST4 by the middle of the year.

DRST2 until end of Feb… Then i may move on to Quantum Limitless.

1 Like

Had a dream where I was in a classroom in my old school and was being assigned a chair and a desk. Someone said to me, “Guess who will be sitting next to you!”.

I also happened to be clearing some rubbish in the classroom…and preparing for a legislator’s visit.

Spoke to the legislator for a while - he was someone who I actually met a week ago - but couldn’t remember what we talked about.

The scene moved to a neighbourhood shopping area, where I saw someone who I still bear a grudge against. He was ordering some food at stall, and I just decided to ignore him.

1 Like

Day 43

I will run 2 x DR ST2 and 2 x Mogul Q until the end of the next month at least.

Planning to order the Samson SR850 headphones which are within my tiny budget - hopefully it works well for the Ultima subs. I have so many Ultima subs at the moment and it will be a waste if I don’t milk the benefits out of them.

These will be much cheaper. :+1:t2:

Thanks.

I think I will get a pair of these.

"Enjoy clear mids and deep bass" :slightly_frowning_face:

Just to give an idea, a friend and I, are using Sony MDR-EX155 and EX255 respectively.

Ah missed that. They said they had a flat response.

Haha. Imagine if it’s actually Flat and users say so, while the marketing team thought mentioning Bass will increase sales.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Ok I will play the “Simon Says” game this time.

1 Like

Thanks to @Simon, I finally made an order of a pair of Sony MDR-EX255 earphones.

Looking forward to getting better results from my Ultimas when the earphones arrive.

Next on the list may be R.I.C.H but I will wait to see how the rest of the Ultimas existing react on my new earphones first.

1 Like