King's Subliminal Journey

Actually I was referring to my own situation when I made this response to @Azriel post.

My main concern right now is that I will accidentally fall into that low-income wage trap in the process of getting a stable income. Sometimes, I am at a point of feeling that I am really to take up anything for money, after so many doors have been shut on me and various business prospects developing too slowly for any fast cash to come to me.

Also, I have to take into consideration my other commitments that will ensure my long-term future instead of just taking a low-wage position.

Itā€™s not all about humbling myself .Iā€™ve already humbled myself many many times in my life and I am tired of taking low-hanging fruit, sometimes even unreachable for me in such times.

I feel that I havenā€™t been sitting around doing nothing , and have taken a lot of action to improve my life.

I just hope that with or without the help of subliminals, my tough times will be over soon.

Anyway, on the positive side, Iā€™ve learnt a lot from this experience, especially knowing how to grateful to a lot of people and things in life that have enabled me to survive this crisis.

And my inner voice has been telling me recently, " You have been carrying this heavy cross for much of your life. It was there because you had many lessons in life to learn due to your past behaviour- now itā€™s going to be lifted but slowly".

So I just keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best now.

1 Like

My learning custom that I will run at some point of time during my retraining program. Not in a rush to roll it out - maybe in March 2021.

1. Quantum Limitless St1
  2. Quantum Limitless St2
  3. Mindā€™s Eye
  4. Harmonic Singularity
  5. Khronos Key
  6. Ego Adsum
  7. Polyglot
  8. I.Q Booster
  9. Informaticon
  10. Sub-Modal Alpha
  11. All-Sensing
  12. Dragon Tongue
  13. Ultimate Writer
  14. Index Gate
  15. Virtuoso Mathematica
  16. Mosaic
2 Likes

Liking the look of this sub hope it work well for your goals

What would it be like to be running Beyond Limitless Ultima or Limitless Executive?

I havenā€™t really run those with proper headphones/earphones so I donā€™t know what it feels like.

But over here, I want to imagine what it feels like running the Ultimas with proper equipment.

I would feel a very cold, bluish energy rushing around head from my neck, and my head would feel very light. My optical vision will be less garbled, and vivid images as well as memories will flash across my mind. I can see things in greater detail and my sense of hearing is much better. I hear very distinct sounds in my environment that I never heard before.

I want people to talk about King one day.

I want to hear the conversation about me below:

A: Where was King 3 years ago?
B: Nowhere
C: Itā€™s amazing how he has grown so much in such a short-time
D: Heā€™s one of the most inspiring persons having succeeded against the odds.

3 Likes

You might want to check out a book by Rafael Badziag called The Billion Dollar Secret.

In that book you can read about people who were from ridiculously poor background and made themselves into billionaires against all odds.

Itā€™s all about your mindset. You will succeed in your wealth goals.

You can find the book on Scribd and Kindle. If you donā€™t have Scribd yet, you can get a one or two month free trial on it. There are some other great books there for you too. Both ebooks and audiobooks.

3 Likes

Thanks. Will get the book.

1 Like

Read a few chapters of the book on Kindle.

Many thanks for your recommendation @Hoppa. This is changing my perspective on things as well as my current circumstances.

I may create a custom Ultima based on the ideas presented in that book.

2 Likes

Day 44

I will run 2 x DR ST2 and 2 x Mogul Q until the end of the next month at least.

By the end ot the day tomorrow, I should have completed 10 x DR ST2 and 40 x Mogul Q.

I was approved for a credit card today - finally. Though the credit limit is very very low, I see it as an opportunity to build up my credit score , which I have almost none at all.

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad it helped :relaxed:

Reading The Billion Dollar Secret has changed my mind about Emperor.

I am going to run it again along with R.I.C.H /Beyond Limitless when I am done with Mogul and Dragon Reborn.

I want to devote all my time and energy to my 6-month retraining program, learn as much as possible, and emerge at the top.

After that, with the skills and network from the program, I can consider raising funds to set up another company that can potentially make billions.

Medici will help in the fund raising at a later stage.

3 Likes

The Six Skills of Business Mastery according to Rafael Badziag.

I am to create a customized subliminal based on these six skills.

The Six Skills of Business Mastery.

1:: Logical Thinking

Itā€™s quite obvious that in order to do business you need common sense, but you also need to think logically. Realize that your brain is your most valuable asset. And the better you can use it, the further you will get.

2:: Understanding People

Other people can be your greatest obstacle or your vehicle to success. Learn to cope with them. - Rafael Badziag.

Understanding what they want, and enable them to achieve their goals while helping you to achieve yours, determines your success.

3:: Relationships

Doing business means building a relationship with people. The people you have around you determine your future. You need to choose them carefully. The depth of your relationship matters the most, not the size of your network.

4:: Communication

Communication and storytelling are indispensable in public relations, marketing, and also sales. Remember this: Storytelling is everything.

5:: Selling

Without sales, there is no business! if you want to be successful in business, become a good salesperson. All the billionaires, the author interviewed for this book are excellent salespeople.

6:: Leadership

ā€œBusiness is a team effort. Itā€™s not just money; itā€™s the involvement of other people in the process. Some people are very successful because they are strong individual performers. A 100-meter-run guy can run very fast. Team sports are different than that. If the coach says ā€˜You run that wayā€™ and you run the other way, you are getting yanked off the team. You are not going to be on the field too long.ā€ - Jack Cowin

2 Likes

Day 45

2 x DR ST2 and 2 x Mogul Q.

Today, I received some news from my business partner that some customers are interested in purchasing my commercial research report.

I guess at this point, any interest is better than nothing given how bad the market is.

Add in a splash of alchemy.

Check out Rory Sutherland on Youtube.

1 Like

Thanks. I will look at it.

For a while, I forgot that I am still the local director for my Finnish business promotion company. I told my business partners in Finland that I wanted to close it down since there hasnā€™t been no business nor income.

There has been no actual conclusion about what to do about it though.

Now thinking about it, I may have a reason for it to keep it open if we can somehow provide digital marketing services to the local market here for businesses in Finland.

2 Likes

What kind of services?

Just thinking off my headā€¦

Like marketing campaigns and advertising through various online platforms targeted at the locals over here.

Itā€™s something that I can better crystallize during my six-month digital marketing training program while giving the partners and customers in Finland time to prepare.

1 Like

Started to run Mogul Q on my phone with my new Sony MDR EX255 earphones, which just arrived today.

Interesting that I can hear sounds that I couldnā€™t hear previously -like the sound of water dripping as well as some faint human voices - while playing the subliminal through my OneOdio headphones.

1 Like

Subliminal Break Day.

Nothing significant happened.

Felt unproductive and lazy the whole day.

Was informed that an investment of mine worth five figures is still intact and safe, though I most likely can only get it back earliest next year.

I just watched a documentary on Elizabeth Holmes and Theranos. Itā€™s amazing how Elizabeth Holmes managed to convince so many savvy investors to buy into her business plan.

On one hand, while I wish I could sell ice to an Eskimo just like her, perhaps she took her abilities too far.

Also, I wonder if the investors had done enough due diligence on the business, and whether the directors who sat in the board were actually doing something.

Elizabeth Holmes takes the blame for the mess, but I think other stakeholders should have kept their eyes open during the whole process too.

The documentary also raised the point about Elizabeth Holmesā€™s dropping out of Stanford at the cost of the the acquisition of sufficient medical knowledge and how this could not be compared with Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gates dropping out of college as the approach to learning information technology was different from that of medicine.

1 Like