Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

I’m in an odd place with that, and I must say that it started on the custom I was on before DE. I’m no longer frantically trying to do what I was before, and recognize that my life’s calling might not be what I thought it was. The thing is that I have not the slightest idea of where to go from here. Oddly I don’t feel distressed about this, but I am kind of lost. DR might be kind of giving us a pause to reflect and reorient in the early stages, and the boredom might be reconciliation related to that in that.

3 Likes

Maybe you’ve heard of this man?

Leo Babauta.

I haven’t actually started getting into his stuff yet, but my sister shared with me about him years ago and I recognized his quality. (And I support him on Patreon!)

Here he is in conversation with Tim Ferriss. Haven’t listened to this yet either! :rofl: Just haven’t had the time and bandwidth yet. But I figure it probably gives a good overview to his work, since Ferriss’ interviews always do that.

and of course, if you’re interested in declutter, minimalism, paring down. Marie Kondo. I think she got very popular in the States in the past couple of years due to a Netflix show, that I also haven’t watched.

There’s an interview.

Here’s one of her books:

3 Likes

All this talk about DR making people bored…

I cant listen to youtube music anymore…i even tried searching new songs etc…no not entertaining me anymore. What the hell!
I hate dirt and mess.
Last night my friend called me to talk about some unimportant things i told him that please dont talk the same things we used to talk last year.

3 Likes

@Malkuth I haven’t read the Tidy Up book but I do read the Zen Habits site at times.
@Simon I am listening to the Reality Transurfing audiobook I found on YouTube. Feels like it’s meant to go with Dragon Reborn

2 Likes

You know @James has changed when he starts listening to an audiobook about this kind of stuff.

2 Likes

@Simon Did say to stop treating Dragon Reborn as a passive healing sub so I’m going to get going

4 Likes

Just came up with my game plan for tomorrow to do more than “nothing.” Among the tools used are Executive and a reduced loop count for DR—probably ultrasonic only to reduce the immediate effect. Going to be working out after waking up at 6 AM

I ran DREAMS again today because I do want to ask myself in my dreams what’s going on. Dragon, perhaps you can activate the lucid dreaming ability hidden within me? :smiley:

3 Likes

A book @Malkuth recommended would be $11.11 :joy::grinning:

2 Likes

If any of you who have been talking about cleaning/tidying up and have Nettlix there’s a thing on there called The Minimalists - Less Is Now - I found it yesterday. Going to give that a watch today at some point. I watched the trailer and it looks great for us Dragons.

2 Likes

That’s crazy. I didn’t notice that one. hahaha. :rofl: So technically it belongs to you.

1 Like

According to the book “The Body Keeps the Score Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma", healing traumas is strongly related to physical well-being and regaining the balance in your body.

Therefore, I’ve decided to stack DR St3 and St4 with Paragon and see how it goes.

2 Likes

Also, the book mentions (I lost the picture, damn it!) that any effective psychological/emotional healing should include healing of the relationships with the most significant ones but with people in general too. I hope DR includes that element or @SaintSovereign and @Fire could enrich the script with it one day.

Been noticing some teeth grinding on DR…any one else?
DR detaches one from this world.

1 Like

Sort of what seems to be the overall theme of Reality Transurfing that @Simon and @SubliminalUser user and I were discussing

1 Like

@Simon @SubliminalUser From what I have read and listened to so far it seems like the perfect stack for wealth as it relates to Reality Transurfing would be Dragon Reborn, Limit Destroyer Ultima , and EOG .

2 Likes

Wont it be super dense…or one would need to ease into it.
Maybe EOG for a month then add DR and after another month add LDU.

1 Like

It was an observation. If anything I am seriously considering running LDU with DR but not all three.

1 Like

It’s possible. Depends on the person.

Stacking G4 & D4 can be a great plan, especially as G4 does not contain healing, and D4 helps maintain focus/orientation on long term goals (eliminates distractions & conflicts).

7 weeks into D4 though, I don’t see myself using Dragon that way.
I’m actually stopping it for now; it has been a fruitful experiment, as it refined my goals & strategy. But it is not a necessary sub for achieving my goals for Q1-Q2 of 2021.

I am considering playing DRU 2-3 times a week. It’s benefits are yet to be tested.

3 Likes

What is G4? Do you mean EOG4?

Yes, I tend to abbreviate the multi-stagers that way.

1 Like