Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

Great way of putting it!
I think DR stops your current negative scripts that your mind has been running all this time.

1 Like

Also a great way of putting it. Some of mine intruded on my conscious mind often and forcefully, so it’s noticeable, but I do wonder what scripts it is stopping that I’m not even aware of.

2 Likes

I only played one loop and i feel this effects so strongly. We have lots of mental blocks that we not even aware of.

That sounds about right. As we’ve said, you may not notice what this one is doing for you until later.

2 Likes

For the same reason, in the first 2+ weeks, I played DR on alternate days instead of everyday.

2 Likes

If you can’t sense changes in any macro/past traumas or major life narratives, it’s ok.

Shift your attention to micro/chronic problems instead.

My example:

Make a list of all the things in your daily life, that TRIGGER you on a regular basis.

In a matter of days, you’ll find that the intensity of your negative emotions has come down dramatically.

:+1:t2:

9 Likes

withdrawal/rejection of projections, bad subliminal influences (product page), new archetype but entirely egoic (Perpetual machine is run on unconcious energy, id), the body will fight the will (Ego), and consume it unless some ritual/offering/sacrifice is performed, this involves all that primitive stuff (food/pleasure etc).

lots of tricks the body will try and use to survive, reproduce, fight, and in the end it will always win through attrition to maintain dominance, and this is the very reason we are here.

As well, there are no longer any reliable (IRL) institutions/organizations to utilize, for the individual to thrive/survive the ego dominating the body, so reversion is usually recommended here (Balanced Energy, compromise).

There is something to what you said. I’ve just read DR Stage 1 description and found this:

Similar in function to Khan’s ST1, Dragon Fire doesn’t have the limit of removing only that which is standing in overall execution of Khan.

It seems to me that DR Stage 1 was designed to remove everything which may stand in the way of DR (the final stage) execution. It means it would be better to run Stage 1 first for some time (or till we reach our enough). It doesn’t mean running Stage 4 wouldn’t be beneficial though. It seems to me it leans towards the conclusion it’s “better” to run all the stages one by one in general but still running DR Stage 4 for one year may be more beneficial than running each stage for three months. Simon is trying to cut the corners in my view. It’s a very interesting approach indeed.

2 Likes

Im also starting to like this approach.
What will happen if stage 4 one stonewalls because of the advanced scripting?

@Simon
Please come online and explain your approach to the forum…

I think it’s best to evaluate your current you, your (financial, psychological, social etc,) situation and circumstances, the previous programming and its results, take into account your “subliminal” needs and desires (internal/external goals), then compare those goals with what the stage/program offers and make your decision basing on that. It could prevent the situation you mentioned from happening. If stonewalling occurred anyway, there are some methods of dealing with it or you could just reevaluate your run and decide to move back to one of the previous stages.

2 Likes

I’m not cutting corners. I’m just alpha enough to try what the salespage explicitly suggests the bold ones to try. :smile:

I’m ENTP. I’m supposed to try stupid experiments. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Guys, all your doubts are coming from the Stages Mentality.

I’m not averse to using any of the stage-files as needed. I just start at Stage 4 for the reason mentioned earlier.

Only Khan & EOG Stage 4s are said to lack the healing scripting – making it somewhat necessary to use previous stages.

The stage 4s of AL, QL, EF, and DR contain the previous stages – so you’re not actually missing any scripting.

So, the only real problem is "Can you handle the volume/density of the stage 4 scripts?"

You may think of a Stage 4 as being a sub with 1 major Core + 3 smaller Cores, integrated and streamlined.

Now …

Will it be beneficial to run Asc, Mogul, SMX, and Limitless BEFORE playing Emperor? YES.
Is it necessary? No.

Will it be beneficial to run Asc, Mogul, SMX, Limitless, S&S, Primal, DD, PS and Emperor BEFORE playing Khan? YES.
Will anyone other than AMASH ever do it? Probably Not. :smile:

Similarly…

Will it be beneficial to run the stages in order? Of Course.
Is it absolutely necessary? Will it fail if you don’t? Hmm! :thinking:

:sweat_smile:

So …

Don’t try so hard to make this into a fixed set of rules. :hugs:

The official guidelines suggest that you follow stages – for at least a month each.
They also suggest that you be comfortable experimenting.

Just don’t come here and say the product doesn’t work.
Try stuff out. Be smart. Do what makes sense. Figure out what works for you. :+1:t2:

And report back what worked. :wink:

10 Likes

I just read that post of yours Simon, and I could easily see myself going back to St1 to clear out some undesired thinking patterns. St2 has been less noticable than St1, but I’m hearing it’s doing deeper work. I get a taste here, and a taste there, but it’s doing something completely different from St1. Thanks for writing that.

4 Likes

That’s a good point. I wrote DR seemed to need doing Stage 1 but actually, the sentence I cited was about its power surpassing the power of Khan Stage 1 not about the need of running it.

Similar in function to Khan’s ST1, Dragon Fire doesn’t have the limit of removing only that which is standing in overall execution of Khan.

It’s clear it says Khan 1 stage is required for a more effective execution of Khan.

3 Likes

Great idea

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign have you read The Kybalion? Is it a part of Dragon Reborn? I’m especially curious since your profile picture is VERY similar to the logo on this book, and also because it’s principles highly relate to alchemy and spiritual development which Dragon Reborn touches upon.

BONUS QUESTION

Would it help to read this as a conscious action alongside running DR?

4 Likes

I thought the book was written by William Walker Atkinson, but now I read that it is just a rumour.

The symbol was not on the original publication cover as far as I know.

According to Wikipedia it’s
The Squared Circle: an Alchemical Symbol illustrating the interplay of the four elements of matter symbolizing the philosopher’s stone; the result of the “Great Work”

@SubliminalUser I could be wrong about Dragon Reborn having anything to do with hermetic philosophy as that would mean potentially instilling a belief pattern into someone else

“The time it takes your assumption to become fact, your desire to be fulfilled, is directly proportionate to the NATURALNESS of your feeling of already being what you want to be… of already having what you desire.” – Neville Goddard

Thought about this in light of the seeming naturalness of DR (as opposed to dramatic reconciliation which one might’ve anticipated from this title)

3 Likes

I can’t lie, I’ve been expecting massive reconciliation from this title and I’ve barely had any so it seems, everything has normalised pretty easily.

1 Like