Pacman Ascended Mogul to Khan

Why is it that way…?

Why? Don’t you like it?

1 Like

Why the ex and why its not possible to meet her

She’s not the only one. You had a queue of women falling for you. :smile:

Why is it not possible to meet her?
Your car doesn’t have a horn? You don’t have her number?

:man_shrugging:t2:

Don’t try to read too much into this.

If you want to talk to her, do it.
If not, just enjoy the world as it manifests.
If you have thoughts about this that you want resolved, write it down and ask the subconscious for guidance.

:+1:t2:

3 Likes

No i dont if i did i would be calling her long ago…lol

I use it nonstop when i see her lol

1 Like

What you mean by this?
You can reply in my journal.
Dont want to mess @Brandon journal. :slight_smile:

When used properly, EMPEROR will help you experience:

• An extreme sense of personal power and pride, that you are the master of your reality and being.--in the beginning full on but then certain situations derailed this-like a challenge and then I mastered that and go it back-I have not mastered the current challenges so I’m less present to this, although a smidgen in the background of it is always there,

• That you are a highly valued person with the potential to become the greatest person that ever lived. –I am present to this a lot

• The sense that achieving incredible success, money and abundance are absolutely effortless to you, and will flow endlessly into your life. -At times extremely much so but not stabilized, I have flashes of this and its incredible, and lately not at all

• The ability to easily manifest extremely profitable and lucrative situations, business and personal deals –I’ve had flashes of this, and momentum towards it, and not taking enough aligned action for this,

• Some of the most incredibly positive self-talk to constantly keep you motivated and ready to conquer -this has been very much the case despite some extreme challenges

• Romance, ROMANCE, ROMANCE! And sex, of course. Enjoy being able to choose between multiple romantic partners :wink: -this has definitely shown up as the case but again not lately

Then from just an understanding of Emperor-it’s main function is to create a life on my terms fully, a life of freedom, I’ve been transitioning into this and certainly have more freedom, resources, and means than ever before but I haven’t crossed that line yet. I still rely on certain people/work to some degree and until I can independently support my lifestyle and purpose off my own merit (could walk away from any situation)-I do not consider myself there

3 Likes

Thank you for that details @Azriel

1 Like

get creative

flare gun
blow dart tracking device
giant magnet
her full name on a piece of cardboard in the dash
or facebook?

1 Like

Break Day 2
Noticing that i am really speaking my mind up now with people. More like verbal slapping them. I am in no mood or should i say mindset to take shit from anyone.
I feel less insecure and way more powerful now.
My partner seems like shes giving into the new me. No backchats etc now. I still demand my way on certain aspects. She challenges me then realises that im stronger mentally and she backs off.

1 Like

I cant be so open she is married lol

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:t2:

What’s with you and married women? :smile:

I know they are easier to score with, but …
what beliefs must you have to be attracting so many of them! :male_detective:t2:

Cheaters, y’all. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I would like to know myself lmfao.
They just manifest that way lol.

2 Likes

@pacman perhaps the next step would be to buy a custom Khan stage 4. You can then tie in wealth and dating modules into to it to enhance your results.

1 Like

Yes i did think of that @honeymonster
I need to run this regular title for a year or so before i do that. What im seeing for now is just the start.

Why not get a custom built and in a month switch over to the custom. It will be the same subliminal but will able to go deeper to address further issues plus the wealth enchancement modules will amp up your financial status.

1 Like

Sounds like a plan hey …

1 Like

Guys
Pacman needs you advice.

Im thinking of making a custom.
I want Khan Stage 4 and possibly include some wealth modules. I dont want it too dense also.

Suggestions please.
All advice welcomed.
Thank you.

@friday @Hermit @Simon @Mentalchemist @Brandon @Malkuth @SaintSovereign @Azriel @Myster @COWolfe anyone else most welcome to reply.

2 Likes

@Lion
@RVconsultant
@gdbdboy
@anon2351792
@James
@khan
@King
@lovage
@GoldenTiger
@SubliminalUser

The first thing you should do, is get yourself the Arch Alchemist coupon code. :smile:

Second, write a detailed vision of goals / lifestyle, and make your own modules list.
We can advise only after that. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

I got it lol