Open Bounty: Give This A Try

wait bro you eat it raw? without it even cooked? like raw raw raw?

3 Likes

no way brooooooooooooooooooooooooo

bro you tryna act like a lion or what :rofl: :rofl:

whatever you do becareful :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

do you find it tasty youself?

There is actually a science to it.

If you are interested, you can read the book „We want to live“ from Aajonus Vonderplanitz.

Yes, obviously. Have you never tried sashimi or beef tartare before?

Raw food tastes wonderfully on it is own whereas if you would take away all the salt and the spices from cooked food, you would not even be able to eat that bland mush.

2 Likes

yeah i like raw uncooked salmon in pokees sometimes very tasty

but it never occured to me, a raw meat? like raw cow’s meat, thats on another level buddy, can you digest proberly and feed on nutrients on this way? i have very small knoweldeg

im mostly plant based i try to stay that way, but sometimes i eat some sea food from time to time

but man you eat it as raw as it is from the supermarket??? thats really new to me

In the interest of preventing reconciliation from feeling too bad in my next loop of Khan ST2 Qv2 tomorrow I will be getting something pretty crazy from Starbucks (caffeine, sugar wise) ready as I run the loop.

Um. Hannibal Lector over here…

9 Likes

Hannibal always cooks his food, what a waste.

Lol

2 Likes

Fresh watermelon seems to help me feel refreshed and rejuvenated if I ever get slightly fatigued after a loop.

On a side note:
I find that listening to music helps me with recon as a form of catharsis or energetic purging. Sometimes when I listened to Emperor I would feel a stirring of negative emotions within me (anger/sadness or basically any strong negative emotional energy) and listening to music helps me focus on the emotions through the music resulting in a deep purging. I can even feel the energy moving around sometimes and I feel liberated after.

In short, whenever I feel emotional recon, I listen to music and use it to purge/release the feelings and shift them by focusing on feeling and intention. I think this is some type of alchemy though I’m not sure

4 Likes

9 Likes

So I’ve noticed that I seem to crave milk more if I listen too subs too much at once. I love whole milk anyway, but this turns into some serious “Selina Kyle drinking milk right from the carton” nonsense.

1 Like

I have a one question. Do titles have the same effect on me if I have poor sleep due to the fact that they are too much for me compared to if I wasn’t so overwhelmed after listening to them? I mean if they still working for me normally even I have a rough time?
I know there is an option to lower my exposure but still, I am curious about this.

1 Like

It’s been said elsewhere on here that it’s like a bucket with a hole in bottom. If you put water in faster than it can drain out the bottom, it’s too much and it’ll overflow (overload).

The SubC mind can be thought of like a similar buffer. If you are overloading, it will use up time and energy to work through the buffer, including sleep time. If you’re overloaded, drop a loop and see if that helps. You wanna put subs in ideally at the perfect speed at which the SubC mind can process it.

As for keeping it in line with this thread, though, definitely play around with what Saintsovereign is talking about.

7 Likes

i ate ice cream yestrday and i didnt like it so much, its like 50% i wanted to finish it and i liked it

and the other 50% part of me didnt like it

dont know

1 Like

With recon, my appetite for decent food is diminished - my desire for junk food increases.

2 Likes

i honestly have no idea what is recon anymore, too many stuff, too many forms :nerd_face:

1 Like

@Budewr I’ve actually recently just started calling it the “Adjustment period”, it makes it better to understand wtf is going on :joy:

with that said, anytime you see your behavior, actions, way of talking, wealth, sexual manifestations, or even physical ones (like me), know that there is a type of adjustment happening and while your shifting realities, the headaches, fatigue, brain fog, etc., are just your subconscious reaction to the sudden shift and needs to adjust, just like how if you go from a really hot room to a really cold room, you’re body will adjust itself to the shift that happened and you night sneeze a bit or feel light headed.

3 Likes

man thats weird i actually never feel these things, its either overload for me or nothing, or maybe recon is super slick that i cant notice it? i dont know

im gonna do a 2 week observation, if i dont notice any results or any small changes than im probably stonewaliing :joy:

hope this new routine solves stuff for me

2 Likes

Sorry I dont want more sugar. I need to lose weight on my belly. :upside_down_face:

you could be one of those rare ones.

I recall you feeling drained with solace right?, that alone tells you that you are processing, but if Qv2 isn’t triggering recon for you, then that means that this Q strength is pretty easy for your subconscious to handle :grin:
Or maybe you eat too much sugar :joy: :joy:

2 Likes