Open Bounty: Give This A Try

My system seems to prefer ketones and sugar however sleeping loads (and not feeling tempted to play even one loop of solace) is helping more. Never felt so groggy in my life, fucking hell.

Solace is no joke.

5 Likes

Damn making me consider custom in solace if possible for next year

Quick update try it with a two chocolate cupcake the reconciliation stop but came back couple hour after running two loop of my subs for the day

3 Likes

I think I’ve been doing this already without thinking much about it… I just assumed I was an ice-cream addict lol. But I did get a sweet tooth on bad days and having ice cream or a brownie tended to give a light soothing pleasure, maybe lasted a couple hours?

I don’t do this too much but if I had a really bad day with lots of recon, I resorted to White Russians. Like the sweetest drink one could have. The dude abides!

7 Likes

This! Since my wife & I are listening to the customs our ice cream demand has risen quite a bit.

I guess it’s the combination of a lot of sugar and protein that works well. Couple of hours sounds about right.

2 Likes

Been feeling out of sorts all day, probably recon.

I tried a couple of pieces of dark chocolate - No change.

I tried a donut - No change.

Finally I ate half a tub of dulce de leche ice dream with enough sugar to kill an elephant - and surprisingly I feel better.

But it was really fucking gross eating that much sugar. :face_vomiting: I think I prefer the recon.

7 Likes

Alright so I tried a bunch of things.

Artifical sugar in sweets definitely works. I do, however, not really notice the recon coming back the next day. It stays away (then again, it wasn’t severe recon, might’ve just faded).

I did try natural sugar as well. Fruits.
What works very well for me to battle recon (the next day) is:

• A banana, grapes, mangoes, etc. Fruits high in sugar.
  • 2 teaspoons of coconut oil (thanks to @Sub.Zero for this, works fantastically!)

I do, however, say, that the shitty sugary stuff seems to work better on recon. More potent. And if you have severe recon fruits might do nothing at all. But it’s much healthier :wink:

I keep testing stuff.

Next up will be dark chocolate.

7 Likes

Stick to that dose for one week and then switch to two tablespoons and you shall see the magic of Bio Alchemy. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

If you’re against gatorade, try Coconut water!

Bananas, Watermelons and Strawberries are also working wonderfully for me :smiley:

6 Likes

Did someone realy try that?
As mentioned in the description-Chocolat fudge and gatorade

You’re right, unsweetened chocolate, would be a good thing to try.

Size really does matter. Some women care about the size of your… you know what…wallet.

1 Like

I don’t see how you guys can stick to a low carb diet. I love my fruits and pasta too much. I guess if you want something, you’re willing to do what it takes.

2 Likes

Fruit salad. Home-made fruit smoothies could also do the job.

I always figured it was the caffeine in my diet coke that helped. But it could be the artificial sweetener as well.

1 Like

Reconciliation via pressure in heart center. Very bad feeling. Gonna get something sweet.

Was feeling quite dizzy yesterday, a lot of subliminal exposure after 2 rest days. Went and had a chocolate protein bar but it didn’t change much. Don’t know if it was because of the artificial sweetener, but when I took some electrolyte powder with no artificial sweetener it cleared my headache instantly. Could have very well been because I was just dehydrated after a good cardio workout but still thought it was interesting to note.

I think it’s not about the sugar, it’s about giving the part of you that feels like it’s ‘dying’/ being replaced- a treat. Then once it feels it’s got something -it’s happier to let the new and improved you sink in a bit deeper. :upside_down_face:

only half kidding

4 Likes

Actually this is happening with me I don’t lean to sugary things I lean more to salty foods and I crave it more now days especially after listening to subs . Thanks for your observation :pray: . Your comment reminded me of a book called "what are you hungry for ?! Deepak Chopra " speaks about the mental states and the foods we crave for.

1 Like

For me, raw liver works very well

But I am sure you won’t put this up on the recommendations anyways lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like