Official "Promote Your Idea" Thread

Got an idea for a title, module or feature? Add it to the Product Roadmap, then post a link to your entry on the roadmap on this thread. Let’s keep the forum clean of multiple “vote for my idea” threads. Instead, drop it here, and in conversation, you can link directly to your post on this particular thread.

19 Likes
3 Likes

I am glad this is under consideration. I will be adding more in the roadmap page about appropriate objectives and perhaps research points.

3 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes

Main Store Title recommendation

Jet Setter, Digital Nomad, Work From Home, Passive Income Lifestyle Title

Objectives:

• For Digital Nomads, Tourists, and Migrators

• Easy manifestation of passports, visas and required documents

• Job prospects in other countries

• Location independent jobs if desired

• Safe travel

• Manifesting friends, acquaintances and neighbors depending on the circumstances

• Travel romances

• Help when needed

• Mindset to start a new life (in case of settling in a new country) or a new lifestyle (in case of being a digital nomad)

• etc

12 Likes

Combining Beyond Limitless and Mind‘s Eye to create genius level visualization of scientific knowledge, and eidetic memory, as portrayed by Dr. Shaun Murphy in The Good Doctor:

Photographic memory and visualization go hand in hand, why not combine them into one product?

15 Likes

For acting, performance art, comedy e. a.

7 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

I’m having issues logging into the portal but I have an idea for a sub to help parents be the best guides they can be to their children.

Divine Guide

The children are the future
And the children we bring into this world are our legacy. The Goal for this sub To have patience with our children, guide them, love them unconditionally but also teach them the knowledge and skills they need to navigate through this world successfully. Balance work, business, self care time while giving them the attention they deserve and need with consistency. Heal from your past traumas so your children don’t have to heal from you instead they admire and respect you for leading them with love and courage on this beautiful journey called life .

3 Likes

Great idea. I submitted something similar.

1 Like

Oh awesome! I knew I couldn’t be the only one that thought about this it’s so important. I will check yours out hopefully I can login so I can vote for it @ksub

1 Like
3 Likes

Thought about this one in the car:

A sub like this will definitely help me out.

10 Likes
5 Likes

Is there general demand for a title that focuses solely on ending Premature Ejaculation?

Details can be discussed later… (how it shall differ from SM and Diamond etc)

• Yes

0 voters

1 Like

Is “Yes” the only voting option? :wink:

2 Likes

IDEA-subliminal for helping to reframe compulsive behaviors as seamlessly as possible:

4 Likes

„Yes“ :wink:

1 Like