New sub idea: MBTI cognitive functions

I have always felt jealious of people with First or Secondary Extraverted sensing or Extraverted feeling since both are crucial when it comes to natural charisma and being in the moment. As an INTJ i have very weak SE and non existant Fe which makes it hard to connect to people unless its through my Ni/Fi…

What if there was a specific sub that works exclusivly on Fe or Se?
IMG_0017

With so many subs i am sure that almost every improvment area is tackled through Lovebomb, Daredevil etc… but as an INTJ it will always feel alien to me no matter how far ahead of other INTJs i am. Why wouldnt i just stay where im good and naturally comfortable?

What if an INTJ could use an Fe or Se specific sub that enhances, refines and stregnthen the funtion regardless of its position?

How about an INTP who could use a Te sub that could offer way more than the normal productivity subs? Many Ne dominat type could use that!

I suggest a line of subliminals that is specific on each of the 4 cognitive functions and their respective extraverted and introverted sides. I know that with the option to create a costume sub it would be possibel to self create something like that individually however with so many modules, acrunoyms it could be intimidating.

Yet with existance of the allready pleanty modules and somefine tuning it could be easy to bundle up and let out in the market.

What do you guys think? Is it redundant because we allready have subs that do the job for all 16 types in general? Could each type focus and benifit exclusivly on what it lacks most?

Ps: I wasnt sure exactly where to post suggested ideas for subs. If this topic is in the wronge thread then feel free to move it where it belongs

5 Likes

I am an INTP and I can’t emphasise on how much I agree with you.

It is quite surprising that no one thought of this before. It is so on the face and yet makes so much sense!!

1 Like

Add the idea over to this website: roadmap.subliminalclub.com

1 Like

After that you can post the link of your idea here: Official "Promote Your Idea" Thread
To let everyone know about it and upvote.

1 Like

I’m also n INTJ, and to be (probably uncomfortably) frank… I’m terrible with connecting with others, to the point where I find most people unbearably boring. It’s a constant struggle to reconcile the perspective that the way I feel about the (IMHO) mundane trivialities that the people around me think are important is probably the same way they feel about the stuff that I think is interesting and important.
Being more present and improving empathy would both be good things for me, I think… even if I’m approaching that from an intellectual/conceptual point of view in terms of “I think it would probably be good for me” rather than “I want that” lol.

I look forward to upvoting this once it’s on the roadmap. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Detective_L thats the idea. It is possible to create a costume sub, name embed it and now to even use ones own voice but what about about a sub costumized to the specific individual?

Most of us are Intuitives here that struggle in a world of Sensors by different degrees. An ENFP struggles far less than the INTx for example. But developing a specific congotive function regardless of its position be it the primary 4 or the shadow 4 could help far more than the average sub or costume stack.

@BLACKICE i feel you man. Being an INTJ is a can nightmare when it comes to the majority of people who think about shallow things, never try to change for you, barly able to understand you and at best maybe slightly appreciate you.

Only ENFPs truly love us for who we are. Other than that we have to adapt to them or just give up. I did the former and went above and beyond to socialize and try to be with them but it was always an uphill battle no matter how skilled you become.

We are fetishized online thanks to Mr Darcy and in fanfics but in real life nobody even notices just because we dont smile as wide as people do. Its very hard to be expressive and connect.

An Se or Fe sub could do wonders

2 Likes

Interesting take,
or maybe tag modules and major programs according to cognitive Functions

1 Like

Oh this is way more detailed and explained. But yeah the mentioned, respectivly, help with each cognitive function however each subs have different goals than helping the function by itself

1 Like

How about Way of Understanding, or Eagle Eye, or Empath, or Transcendental Connection?

Man, thank you for putting into words how I feel about socializing on a daily basis. I too am an INTJ and can absolutely relate to what you’re talking about.

I agree, for myself. I recently purchased a custom featuring Chosen and LBFH so that is my current solution at the moment to try and improve in that regard. But I do often feel like it’s such an uphill battle, and I punish myself for perceived mistakes, and only way after the fact, as I get into an auto-pilot mode when I socialize.

Anyways, mostly just wanted to comment to raise a glass to my fellow INTJs; it’s a lonely world out here lol.

3 Likes