Main Disc. Thread - Limitless ZP

Thank you @friday for suggesting this. I am going to try a stack of Limitless ZP and Mindā€™s Eye ZP for the time being.

2 Likes

Limitless ZP is definitely turning me into an efficiency machine

6 Likes

Thatā€™s what I wanted to hear! Iā€™m thinking of stacking it with Khan St1 to keep the productivity on my research paper!

5 Likes

Thought: Limitless ZP with Mindā€™s Eye component! :bulb:

The focus was harder to maintain than on stark yesterday, I think I might be having recon!

Feel free to upvote this idea in roadmap or suggest limitless instead of beyond limitless :wink:

3 Likes

Good one

Just went on a short date and forgot that the last subliminal I run was LimitlessZP.

Again, that is what happenedā€¦

Man, I hate that.

2 Likes

I too can relate with that effect.

But IMO , is a good thing , especially considering Social Dynamics at play . Maybe itā€™s just me :tipping_hand_man:

How is that a good thing??

its definitely NOT a good thing.

in fact it might be one of the worst things for success with women.

2 Likes

its absolutely NOT a good thing.

overanalyzing is a huge problem for success in dating.

I have a lot of experience and have spent a lot of time researching this subject.

When Power dynamics are involved between 2 people , analysing the interaction on the fly is a good thing IMO.

Of course it is horrible. I pretty much bumped my date because of thatā€¦

Thatā€˜s not what is happening.

LimitlessZP turns me into a social idiot.

One loop of LibertineZP and everything is back to normal. Most likely even 1 min of a loop would be enough to counteract the effects.

what about for work/money?

has it significantly improved your ability to make good decisions at work/career/business/etcā€¦?

LimitlessZP works well for me. It made me find a completely new approach to studying which replaced my old system, hopefully making everything much more efficient. It also helped me to research and find the causes for Premature Ejaculation, which have the potential to change my life (see my post yesterday).

BUT it has not turned me into a productivity machine yet. In fact, instead of researching PE I should rather focus my time studying for my next medical exams. Instead of complaining here, I should rather studyā€¦

And the fact that LimitlessZP sweps over into my social interactions and fucks them up big time, so that I always need to run a loop of LibertineZP, might really not be worth it for me longterm.

6 Likes

Strange limitless amplifies my witty behaviour.

1 Like

What is the difference between analyzing and anxious here?:thinking:

My theory:

@Friday is an ESFP. Introverted Intuition is the lowest on his cognitive stack. Introverted intuition is the ā€œpattern makingā€ cognitive function. For those of us that have it higher in our stack, itā€™s seamless and completely non-noticeable (hence why INTP, ENTP can make those alarmingly accurate predictions and not even realize how). When itā€™s lower and gets tickled (like running Limitless ZP), the ESFP becomes aware of it and gets lost in it, because theyā€™re not used to it being so prominent.

On the flipside, Libertine creates a ā€œlost in the momentā€ feeling, and guess what the ESFPā€™s main cognitive function is? Extroverted sensing. And hereā€™s how the Internets describes that function:

Extroverted Sensing
SeFiā€™s are all about in-the-moment, tangible, concrete, real world experiences and perceptions, and how they can connect their physical surroundings to their shifting, mystical inner world. Itā€™s possible that those with strong Se are the only people who truly live ā€˜in the momentā€™, in a sense. They view the world as a solid force, and prefer to take in information in a concrete, solid way. Because they do not experience solidity within themselves, they seek that stability in the world around them.

vs.

Introverted iNtuition
Ni is the least strong process an SeFi uses. They are so focused on the here-and-now of what is going on around them, that their intuition doesnā€™t always occur to them in blatant or obvious ways.

14 Likes

Thanks for your comprehensive answer, I read it twice and since my english and knowledge is at a low level, I did not get it. After all Answering me was a means of talking about Fridayā€™s problem with limitless
It has been six days since I sent a support ticket and they did not answer me.
I think my current social capital in the forum is enough for you to answer, which you donā€™t; your choice. But I think you are also the co founder of subclub. So please provide the means for answering my ticket ASAP