PLEASE READ: New Roadmap and Product Portal [Trial]

Could someone who got access propose something like this?

THE ANTIDOTE or CONVERTER

A sub that neutralizes the side effects of enhancing products, supplements and diets.

For example:
If you take creatine the sub would prompt your body to regulate DHT to prevent hairloss.
If you take vitamins the sub would instruct the body to not cancel the hormetic response…

Maybe there exists something like this here and i ignore it.

2 Likes

Signups are open. You can just go to the site and register an account.

3 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

Avatar would be great, especially in combination with Wanderer!

Thinking about it, Chameleon with its narrow scope would also work as a module. But it would be nice to have sub for acting & performance.

1 Like

Have you considered adding those to the Official “Promote Your Idea” Thread?

2 Likes

Nope.

Okay. :rofl:

Both EOG ZP and Quantum Limitless ZP were both just updated to " In Progress"

2 Likes

Yusss

1 Like

What are the current rules for submitting an idea
My idea was rejected by the system?

What happened when you tried? Any errors?

1 Like

If it was marked as “Not Now,” we don’t have the resources to handle the idea right now.

2 Likes

1 Like

That seems like a permissions issue at first glance. I’m sure Saint will know how to fix that one, of course.

1 Like
1 Like

Is this supposed to basically be Diamond x10?

2 Likes

A veritable Diamond Mine!

Naww. Diamond is in unisex, increases pleasure for both partners, has an aura, increases libido, increases overall body sensitivity, etc. It can improve erections as a side effect.

Sex mastery is sexual aura, sexual technique, sexual performance. It can improve erections as a side effect.

Rock hard would be male only and laser focused on giving you the hardest b0ners of your life, the stamina to go for hours multiple times a day and the control to choose how, when and if you blow your load.

Perfect for guys with Ed or pe and wanting to have the best erections of their lives without other scripting - this makes it ultra stackable and as we know the more laser focused something is, the stronger the effects.

2 Likes

I do really hope they make it and I know it would be wildly popular. It is foundational. I just fear they might figure diamond basically covers it.

1 Like