New Support Article: List of Certified Subliminal Club Headsets and Earbuds for Maximum Results

Interesting to hear. I’ve been using Noise Cancelling for my Q subs but Ultima has been in Transparency Mode but I had listening ohat mode sometimes.

So my Bluetooth JBL Tune 500BT is crap and have to buy better ones?

1 Like

No dude. They will still work. The ones recommended were tested and found to work for maximum benefits. You need to purchase them only when you can afford to.

2 Likes

Sennheiser Pro is excellent but … if you are a heavy user and living in a tropical country the leather becomes awful ! mine is peeling after 7 months only !

3 Likes

If your current setup is working for you, then DON’T change a thing…

Until you have to.

:grin:

Here’s what I use with success for 2+ years:

1. Headphones (80% of the time)
    For Ultima: ATH-M50x
    Masked: Sennheiser 560s (super comfortable to use the whole day)

2. Earbuds:
    On the go: hifiman re400
    @ home: Fiio EM5

1 Like

From the first paragraph of the support article: Please note that you do NOT need these headphones to get results from our products — this list is for those looking to enhance and invest in their subliminal use. This list will be upgraded regularly, so please check back.

3 Likes

Updated original post to specify the following – Note: You do NOT need these headphones to listen and get results. This is a list of headphones that we’ve personally tested and got amazing results, as well as recommendations from the community. Do not spread misinformation regarding this list, please.

2 Likes

It works fine on zoom calls and any call where you’re using an app to use the call… zoom, fb messenger, etc., so long as you’re using the headphones connected to your computer not your phone. Good enough for me!

@SaintSovereign don’t you want to include the Between Pro in the list?

I couldn’t find them on Amazon and I added a Status Audio product already. If you can find a US Amazon link, post it (without referral links, plz) and I’ll take a look.

Guys, you do NOT need to use transparency mode on the Airpods Pro to get benefits from Ultima. We just like the concept of transparency mode and tested it extensively because it makes subliminal use much easier. For those of you who don’t know, on the Airpods Pro, transparency mode makes the sound “transparent” so you can hear what’s going on around you even when the subliminal is playing. Apparently, it just records the outside sounds and pipes it through the earbuds. Either way, transparency mode is NOT needed.

5 Likes

Thank you for clearing this up! I sent a message to support this week (awaiting a reply in regards to this ticket) but I’m so glad I don’t have to use transparency mode anymore for subliminal use because I listen to Alchemist/Rebirth at the gym and hearing other thing is annoying, amongst other things. Thanks for the clarification.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign it’s interesting that transparency mode is discussed here. I would have expected noise cancellation mode to max out benefits (with the drawback of making sub use less invisible)

1 Like

It’s because @RVconsultant mentioned it in my journal a while ago and I trust their concern when it comes to information. I don’t hold RV at fault however as it was just suggested, but now is cleared up and clarified.

Noise cancellation isn’t recommended. Most of the noise cancellation features works by recording the outside sound, flipping the waveform and playing it through the earbuds, which has a “cancellation” effect on the outside noise. This can actually mess up the ultrasonic portion of an Ultima, or even a masked file. Transparency mode on the other hand, doesn’t cause this because it’s actually “letting the sound” through rather than trying to cancel it.

4 Likes

Yeah, I know. That’s why I wrote this post, hahaha. It was like the third time someone asked.

Well, thank you for clarifying! I’ve posted your quoted post in Meng’s Answer Thread and the support stuff in my Support Questions and Answer Thread to clear up possible confusion to help out the community.

1 Like

Sorry if I may have made a mistake, but I’m not quite sure what it was. Would you please link or quote what I might have posted?

You didn’t make a mistake at all, it was just a suggestion due to it not being super clear at the time. It’s absolutely no-ones fault and my own choice to use Transparency mode. All has been cleared now anyhow.