New Support Article: List of Certified Subliminal Club Headsets and Earbuds for Maximum Results

Transparency mode is fine. I use it all the time.

4 Likes

I’ve been experimenting with more headsets and I think I’m going to change my official recommendation to the Nura earbuds. The AirPods Pro just aren’t as durable as I’d like.

7 Likes

Do you use the personalized sound feature, or is using a flat eq still the best way to go?

1 Like

Nooooooooooooooo!!! Why?

Is there a point in using any Nura product without the personalized EQ?

I was asking with regard to a specific context: when listening to subs.

I wasn’t asking @SaintSovereign what settings to use for my day-to-day listening enjoyment, lol

This is where my question came from…

@SaintSovereign would know if there’re reasons not to use that feature while listening to subs, or at least I assume he’d know.

Any input on this, @SaintSovereign ?

Will raycon earbuds work?

Been looking at the nuraphone for sometime will look into buy them some time later down.

Ok so if I have understood correctly…we can use $10 earphones for listening to ZP titles? The expensive earphones were important only for listening to old Ultimas?

2 Likes

Yes, that’s right

3 Likes

If you think about it, that’s a testament to the advancement in SC’s technology.

4 Likes

My Wife just told me about Anker . I will probably get a pair of earbuds of theirs for myself and my Wife next week when I get paid. I have never heard of the company but my Wife reads reddit a lot and I guess they are popular with audiophiles on there.
I saw two different models under $50. I

I use good ol’ wired apple earpods with the lightning connector.

Or when I’m lazy I play the file on my iphone speakers

Works great :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Masked or Ultrason ?

With headphones?? Masked version if using headphones.

1 Like

Masked always, whether on headphones or speakers

1 Like

Thanksss

Really thank you, your comment validates what I already thought

1 Like

I just orded the new Pixel 8 pro and chose the
Google Pixel Buds Pro as a gift. Anyone got experience with these?

1 Like

I have the SoundCore space one in blue