New Support Article: List of Certified Subliminal Club Headsets and Earbuds for Maximum Results

If you think about it, that’s a testament to the advancement in SC’s technology.

4 Likes

My Wife just told me about Anker . I will probably get a pair of earbuds of theirs for myself and my Wife next week when I get paid. I have never heard of the company but my Wife reads reddit a lot and I guess they are popular with audiophiles on there.
I saw two different models under $50. I

I use good ol’ wired apple earpods with the lightning connector.

Or when I’m lazy I play the file on my iphone speakers

Works great :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Masked or Ultrason ?

With headphones?? Masked version if using headphones.

1 Like

Masked always, whether on headphones or speakers

1 Like

Thanksss

Really thank you, your comment validates what I already thought

1 Like

I just orded the new Pixel 8 pro and chose the
Google Pixel Buds Pro as a gift. Anyone got experience with these?

1 Like

I have the SoundCore space one in blue

Is this still the case? if playing music with the sub is fine, then isn’t noise cancelation basically the same thing in terms of how it produces sound alongside the sub?

It’s not really pressing, I know first hand that even half broken cheap headphones still work with the subs here. but it’d be nice if i could play subs in a more silent condition.

@AnswerGroup

I actually always use wired now just to be sure. In fact, I switched to a DAP and loaded all the subs on there because I noticed I was getting crackling or buzzing interference through the usb-c connection on the phone. I wonder if this is to do with it also being the charging port?

It’s quite a common issue reported online, but I guess they expect most people to be using wireless headphones these days.

Even tried with different usb-c to 3.5mm converters, and headphones, and still had the same issue.

Notice cancellation might cross out some of the subliminal frequencies by countering its waveforms.

Hm, if it’s only when audio is playing, it could be distortion — try using an app that has its own volume control and lower it, or use an audio editing tool and reduce the amplitude of the waveform, and see if it gets any better.

Otherwise it would be logical that the adapter has a bad DAC, or sufficient power doesn’t go out of the USB-C for some reason.

I think it’s just issues with using the power charge port for wired music. It happens with genuine Samsung converter, and two other quality DAC connections, and two different new high end smart phones and headphones.

Listed below are all the headphones I have used and are currently using. I am getting awesome results from the subs. They all have a wide frequency range which I person think is important. Though others mention using cheap low grade headphones which mostly likely have awful tiny frequency ranges. I also stick to only wired phones, most my criteria is driven by me being an audiophile. The list is in order of price.

CCA CA 16 Pro

Audio-Technica ATH-M40x

BeyerDynamic DT 770 Pro X Limited Edition

BeyerDynamic DT 700 Pro X

3 Likes

Hi everyone,
I am in need of some advice on choosing the right headphones for listening to subliminals. Currently, I am using Apple 3 first copy headphones, but I am not experiencing the full effects from my subliminal sessions. While I do notice some results, they are not as significant as I hoped.

Could you recommend headphones or earphones that provide excellent sound quality and are particularly effective for subliminal listening?

I am open to both newer and older models, as long as they fall within a reasonable price range, .The main goal is to find a pair that delivers a deep and immersive sound experience.Thank you in advance for your suggestions!

Best regards

Personally I don’t think it matters.

The signal is modulated into 17.5 k and probably not using your ear drums.

I would refer back to my post, I have tested a few and get great results.

1 Like

Although high quality headphones might help. I wonder about some other things.

What are you listening to?

What are the “full effects”?

Are you using microloops?

Would you please define “significant”?

@RVconsultant @SaintSovereign

I’m listening to DD+ new Primal alternative days. 7 to 8 Minutes Do you mean to say that Micro Loops on Zero for lets say 2 min give results? Never tried Micro Loops Question would that be enough for an exposure to scripts? What would you recommend on listening time exposure?
Can i just listen to the sub on my laptop speaker or Apple Airpod 3 it has good sound quality, but it isn’t a high quality, not a professional studio sound for excellent results!

Thank you

1 Like