New Stack Advice StarkQ + Social + Romance?

TL:DR I want to build a stack around StarkQ that maximizes romance, StarkQ + Wanted would be the two baseline titles because I want the physical shifting from wanted and don’t want to run Emperor Fitness. What does StarkQ feel like compared to Emperor? Is StarkQ + Wanted a good pairing for social life? Leaning heavily toward StarkQ + Wanted + Primal Seduction/Iron Throne but am open to other suggestions for romance programs. Primal Seduction or Primal Seduction Iron Throne, opinioins?

The title says it all. I’m not decided yet, I’m on my 5-day washout and I’m probably in recon because I’m obsessed with the idea of switching my stack, but I’m looking for advice on a stack around StarkQ for social and romance. @Billions suggested StarkQ to me, and the more I read the description page, the more it sounded like a good fit for my current and future goals–I’m more of a creative/burn the midnight oil/flow state type at heart (was???) which might be why the recon from Emperor was so rough despite getting good results. As I’ve said in my scattered journals, my goals are the same as they are with my current stack: romance, friends, fun (friends and romance are fun), money/career in that order.

I was looking at:
StarkQ + Wanted (For Physical Shifting/Romance) + Primal Seduction/Reg or Iron Throne.
or
StarkQ + Wanted + Daredevil (more social focus).

It’s a question between social focus and romance focus (Daredevil vs. Primal Sed). Is StarkQ + Wanted social enough that I can do away with Daredevil for the moment, especially given that romance is my #1 focus at the moment?

On the same hand, is StarkQ + Wanted romantic enough that I can do away with Primal Seduction?

Second question: Emperor has an F-society, long-term strategy, long-term wealth building, f-short term goals focus on the long-term type of feel to it. That’s how it feels to me and I’ve seen enough scattered posts on the forms to suggest that it feels that way for others also. It very much has the energy of a calm, patient, calculating, a strategist that will watch their plans play out over years and years.

To those that have used it, what does StarkQ feel like? What does it feel like in regards to romance?

1 Like

I feel like stacking Stark with Daredevil will overcharge how social you are. If that’s what you’re looking for, then go for it but I’m telling you now, Stark is already extremely social.

Absolutely. Wanted isn’t social to be honest, but Stark definitely is. Wanted is more about aura and cultivating attraction; Wanted sets up the pins and ideally, you want Stark with a Seduction sub (like PS) to combine to knock those pins down (Stark to establish the interactions and enhance the aura, PS as the actual technique you would employ in the seduction/romance game).

6 Likes

These threads might help answer that:
Stark vs Emperor
Khan vs Stark vs Emperor vs HoM vs PCC
Stark vs Emperor for career advancement
Emperor vs Stark for my new business goals

3 Likes

That’s the answer I was both looking for and hoping for. Do you have a recommendation between PS and PS Iron Throne or other seduction sub-recommendation?

You’re like lightning! Thank you!

You’re welcome.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I don’t. When it comes to seduction/sex-focused subs I can only draw from the experiences of others and the descriptions on the store page, which are excellent and contain all the info you need.

So drawing from that knowledge, I’d tend to favor PS over the others. I don’t know if Iron Throne is out on ZP (@Simon or @Lion can answer that), but I do think that a bit of healing that’s offered with PS and not with PSIT would be to the listener’s benefit.

2 Likes

The healing aspect was something that appealed to me about PS. I’ve been running Limit Destroyer for the purpose and I feel that it’s been very helpful.

2 Likes

Looks like you’ve got your answer then pal.

1 Like

I suppose I do. lol.

1 Like

Personally I would recommend PS ZP, especially since there is no Iron Throne ZP version. Plus that healing is an added bonus.

Stark + Wanted + PS ZP would be a powerful stack for your goals

5 Likes

Stark + Wanted + PS is an amazing combo. I personally did Stark + PS (1 day) and Wanted Solo. Both Stark and PS blend well together, with their social skills and seduction. You’ll feel like a free spirit.

If you experience any social anxiety, then True Social should replace PS.

Edit: (I’ve never tried DD, so can’t speak much about it)

3 Likes

he’s right. No need to add Daredevil to stark.

And Invictus’ journal clearly shows how powerful of a combo Wanted + Stark is. I tagged him once when somebody asked about Wanted + Stark and he sang it’s praises like a canary singing about bird feed.

I’m going to throw a curveball in here and give you a recommendation that personally I would LOVE if I was in your shoes, but I don’t think is often talked about.

GLM + Stark instead of PS + Stark. Why?
Well, partially just to devil’s advocate, because you have enough very very good and valid reasons to listen to PS + Stark. It’s a good stack.

But GLM + Stark would be really cool.

First of all, stark has a bit of a “Flamboyance” to it that is ungrounding and can be unsettling for people sometimes. Not in the moment. They always like it in the moment. You’re dazzling, but there’s a certain shallowness that might come from it. It’s like being a celebrity… people idolize celebrities, but don’t necessarily love them as unique individuals. It’s more about the idea of them. That’s part of the flamboyance, being swept up in the magic. Adding in GLM would make you more grounded, have more of a piercing stare, balance Stark’s always-talking vibe with GLM’s masculine “i’m just going to look at you and get you to impress me” vibe.

Stark is also sometimes known as a bit feminine, so GLM would help.

Stark also has MANY goals that will take a while to manifest, as does PS… PS is not a MASSIVE sub… but it’s certainly large. It has the entirety of the Primal script, PLUS the S&S script, plus unique scripting, lots of healing. So it’s 2.2 subs, let’s say, and the healing makes it feel like 2.5. Alongside Stark, that’s already a decent sized stack. Meanwhile, GLM is tiny. It’s like 0.8 of a sub, which we know is even more effective with ZP, which loves focus.

Not to mention… without a masculine edge, how “Primal” can you really be?

And really, if you ran the healing aspect of Primal, how much of that wouldn’t REALLY just be you accepting your horny, strong, ambitious, sexual, powerful masculine side? GLM would do that too. But since GLM is so light and focused, you wouldn’t get that traditional healing-recon you’d expect from PS if you ran just GLM… and yet… after GLM, when you do finally run PS, the healing will be a non-issue because you have such a masculine foundation already, which is what Primal is trying to feel good about expressing.

Stark adds social flamboyance. Primal helps you express your sexuality very openly. But I worry about the combo. Being talkative and going for the close with her number or whatever isn’t enough. She needs to know that you’re a powerful man. Not just talking to her and asking her for her number, but being so masculine that you put her into that feminine frame…

What I’m trying to say is that Stark will make you comfortable being social. Primal will make you comfortable expressing your horniness. But Social + Horny isn’t all that powerful for getting laid compared to social + masculine. And then after you build a foundation with GLM, you can become social + horny + masculine and NOW that’s a powerful combo.

Plus, that masculinity will win you female respect, male respect, be fun, and make you ambitious for your money/career goals. It hits more of what you’re looking for than Primal/PS, and is lighter, to boot.

6 Likes

Since starting my current stack with Emperor, Limit Destroyer, and my Custom, I haven’t felt any genuine social anxiety, which is cool but I used to. I’ve got the DD core and the PS core in my custom, and I’m pretty sure that they’ve been balancing out the “anti-socialness” of Emperor.

Did the combo feel kinda heavy?

Okay @Billions, the hook is in my mouth. Forgive me for being kinda new, but what is GLM???
Edit: Godlike Masculinity, found it!

1 Like

Not really, but wanted was a dense. Stark + PS was well blended, so it didn’t feel that heavy.

1 Like

Perhaps something else worth mentioning is that I’ve got 5 girls that I’ve got a shot with (a 6th that is possible but not an immediate possibility because she’s kinda flighty–like she’s clearly into me, but then not, and is playing the Ghost and then say “We need to hang out” game), and I’m looking to take some immediate action in the next few weeks before the semester ends and they are gone along with their numbers. :stuck_out_tongue:

Currently both PS (Qv2) and PSIT (Qv2) have been upgraded to the same product which is PS ZP. So either product will do the job.

And yes, StarkQ + WANTED + PS is a good stack for your objectives.

2 Likes

If you already have PS + DD in your custom, why not just keep running your custom? Then, you have ALL the social/sexual/fun scripting you’ll EVER need.

The ONLY thing that would be missing would be money… so just get Mogul? Or Godlike Masculinity for the drive/ambition + masculinity, then after a while, switch it out for Ascended Mogul after you’re in more of a money-making environment/opportunity, and not at school. I would avoid mogul/ascended mogul/emperor while at school.

1 Like

Well, perhaps I’m operating on a misconception that the cores in the custom shop are intended for people who have already run the standard programs and want to keep the results coming, more advanced users. Essentially, I was thinking that the stand-alone programs have more content and the cores are like “maintenance” work. So if a standalone program is a hard, 5-day-a-week bodybuilding split, then the core would be the maintenance work that I’d do while prepping for a contest to make sure I maintain my muscle and strength but I’m not actively breaking down and trying to build.

Or am I just inventing non-sense? lol

Did I mention I’m on day 2 of my washout and in recon, haha.