New Disc. Thread - Chosen From Within ZP Experimental

I ran Chosen From Within earlier and the introspection is almost instant. At least for me. I kept asking myself " what am I doing with my life?"

4 Likes

Bringing here my first impression from running two loops of CFW
https://www.subliminalresults.com/t/zp-journal-chosen-solo-ichiban-is-going-up-the-ladder/11272/76?u=ichiban

I’m still amazed by Chosen from Within! I mean, I didn’t sleep at all last night, I force myself to play league of legends all night and drank energy drink to do a full day without sleep, to make sure I replace my cycle and can beat my insomnia that was starting.

I’m just chilling. The only thing that’s keeping me alive is the caffeine jitters… But I’m not freaking out, i’m in front of my computer chilling (little bit irritable tho).

3 Likes

Yes. It can definitely happen.

7 Likes

Sweet, sounds like I definitely need to get this for my next stack.

3 Likes

First loop of this

5 Likes

Okay the first loop was 8ish hours ago.

At first I was tired af, but about 4-6 hours later, the Love Bomb part definitely came alive. I forgave everyone for virtually anything. Do they deserve it? That’S not the question.
Do I want to ruin my energy because others didn’t act as I was expecting? No. So here’s your forgiveness card :wink:

It also manifests outside when my wife came home SUPER inlove lol

I have been running Regen pure the last weeks also and it still shows. Sometimes some shit comes up, but it’S resolved. Looking forward to the dreams tonight. Hope I get to sleep enough, my son is ill.

However, I am feeling superlight. Regardless of all the issues and the massive stress currently in my life, it’s all good. I still enjoy life and the greatness of being here!

14 Likes

Nice testimonials so far.

Super excited to try this one.

:heart_eyes:

Chosen From Within has affected me this entire day. It’s still directing my thinking.

I worked with a very talkative guy today, and I felt bothered that he was oblivious to me in his non-stop chatter. But my normal connection to miserable thinking was not being made (I’m normally very passive and dismissive of slights)–and I was conscious of it. I felt good since I wasn’t swimming in a mental funk. I felt in control of myself.

I was thinking during this time, considering my situation, and I had one of those light bulb moments. It sounds kind of corny, but suddenly the thought “I am responsible for my happiness” hit me, in those same words. It wasn’t just a mental thought, nor just an emotion stirring. It was both at the same time. And it felt very personal to me.

Something else is shifting deep in me since running CFW. It’s something I’ve hidden from my own awareness for a few years, so I’m not going to share it yet, but what is hitting me is to come clean and do the right thing–for my own sanity. It’s very much a need to have integrity, and since it’s weighing on me heavily, I even had that Kahn Stage 1 sadness where it’s been such a part of my personality that I’ve felt sad about letting it go. That’s been the only thing I’ve struggled with all day. The coworker was a small annoyance, but not a struggle of any kind.

And sitting here, a positivity emerged. I’m completely serious. I realize I’ve had problems seem monstrous–mostly since I was only looking at them. This positivity is looking for solutions. I really like it–and being straight here-- this isn’t my normal thinking, and I didn’t create it. CFW is very, very busy in me.

All with one loop, 16 hours ago. It’s still processing.

16 Likes

Expansion of my heart chakra
Feeling extremely light and airy
Feeling of being one with my environmental and surroundings

Feeling of master of own reality
Master of my emotions ,

My consciousness is expanding and feel connected with my inner self and outside , as if a bridge has been formed to connect two worlds ….

I normally have this feeling when I meditate a lot and here I am feeling same after 15 mins of loop ….

And ofcourse I feel so peaceful composed and calm, at this point it won’t be easy to shake me

Also I feel without speaking I can communicate with people and can instruct them ….
I don’t know what even this means ….

18 Likes

The fact that this has regeneration added in the script would you advise this version of chosen to be stacked with PSZP.? I read somewhere once that mixing seduction subs with healing titles is not recommended. Does that apply for this combo.? Id hate for the regeneration part to interfere with PSZP

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign can we possibly have Khan as the first multi stage to be upgraded to ZP. Of course if you already have a road map on what multi stages are going to be upgrade first ignore my request.

Many thanks

2 Likes

It looks like Dragon Reborn is the only multi stage currently on the roadmap.

4 Likes

I think @lovage added khan to the road map.

It appears he put in a request for it to be added to the roadmap.

1 Like

Ahhh ok thanks for correcting me.

I would not be hurt if Dragon Reborn ZP came out soon

1 Like

Huh. I would never have suspected you had an interest in Dragon Reborn. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Wow, just wow! This sounds amazing.

I guess stacking it with Love Bomb would be over-redundant?

3 Likes

Chosen From Within is an amazing sub, already getting affected by it after one day. The regeneration script is really kicking in, I must say.

4 Likes