New custom- Emperor Strikes Back and ZPs

Funny you mentioned about the cat part from the last dream I had turns out it was linked to a decorator in the house. He was mentioning something about his ginger cat before he left and caught on to it in dream night before.

1 Like

Yeah, those cat dreams can be really disturbing. lol

1 Like

Chosen from within is becoming one of my fav subs.
@SaintSovereign can you add harmonic singulairty to it, I think thatā€™s the missing piece

Had a longer washout after using using cfw 2-3 times. That sub is nice. Was overpowering the others in my stack of stark zp and emp zp.

Looking forward to the next update. Hopefully my custom turns into a zp preview

If not have already started 3rd cycle. Of Starkzp and Mezp like @Invictus

Was not like the first time I listened to stark zp, this time I feel like I am inside a iron man suit and using his interface screen.

Like the fluidity of stark.

But jarvis is not uploading like initially, think cfw was embedded deeply so its taking time to confugure.

Kind of missing cfw.

Whilst using mezp, a pic inside my mind came up of this person who had introduced me to a chick in last spring, did not like that guy was bit canavying.

Left it bit late to listen to the stack, maybe thought cfw with sanguine and rebirth would have been out. Wanted to start something though.

Got introduced to another person this week, the new chick reached out but then did not reply back when I acknowledged there chat. Not sure
dont really like there pic, dont like the way she does mascara.

Another weird thing the person I was introduced to back in spring keeps popping up in my thoughts whenever I get introduced to another person, even though the spring person is not worthwhile, what was strange was they started popping up inside when I was doing wanted test.

Might be worthwhile to do dragon at some point, just putting it on a back burner as you all know healing can drop productivity.

Remember on the wanted test productivity dipped like alot. Donā€™t wont that at moment.

1 Like

Brain has been on hyperactive mode since using Starkzp with Mezp see so many things in my minds eye like different scenarios and perspectives.

What I notice with starkzp since itā€™s a highiq type sub, just like highiq people you got to be selective of the company you keep cos some low IQ people get very jealous, noticed that today.

1 Like

So around 12 days ago similar to what happened to you @SaintSovereign lost my aunty.
Like just with you, she was a constant prescence in my life especially growing up, and her and my mother chat nearly every day. Cant believe she was such a protective spirit in my life, still feels like she is with me.

As a time of mourning decided not to run any subs. Until yesterday listened to cfw, what was nice about that was the inner chater went down and could feel at peace for a while, until this weird agitation feeling comes up around my chest, donā€™t know what that is all about.

Still in shockā€¦

1 Like

Onto new stack listened to
Stark zp and Hom zp.

So far cant feel the effect of stark zp and the first time it was something, cant feel hom zp either.

Think cfw is still in there in some ways.

Feeling tired overall, like exhausted.

Have any of you ever run a sub and felt like the person nearest to you is executing the sub instead?

Pcc today, is there love bomb in there?

After listening to the 3rd sub in the stack Pcc thought it was light and
Listened to Me last as a number 4 booster,

Initially it brought up the next (rest) day circuit boards in my minds eye, think it was its effect with Stark.

On the second rest day, mind is way scattered. I dont know if that is from Stark @Invictus have you seen that effect on that too?

Starkzp and Hopzp late last night.

Today mind is scattered, and a feeling of sadness.
And frustration. Plus humid as hell.

Last I tried S&S before the two day break, so its effect today, can see the mild attractant had some bed sales woman be attracted but was not sure if I wanted the bed.

When I was shopping had some woman leave her husband to be close to me from really far when it looked like she had no reason to be.

Pcc zp is a nice light sub too, itā€™s coming out as well, the laws come across my mind out of nowhere, am using it a booster sub.

1 Like

Getting so much IoIā€™s where I go, even sometimes groups of women orbit me. Seems like itā€™s even better than on the wanted test(but dont know to be exact things happen so fast these days too as well)

Think itā€™s from s&s but probably blooming because of emp/stark.
(Thar combo is like a tom cruise -tony stark)

2 Likes

Been down with covid for past two weeks, although getting better still taking time and feel tired.

Initially tried Paragon zp it helped like 0.1% added then new Lovebomb for humanity did not see much difference.

Shame the Aegis Covid did not get turned into zp then it would have been another story.

2 Likes

Please run the old version. It works very well.

Get well soon, my friend :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you for your thoughts.

2 Likes

You can also enter a support ticket requesting an update.

Been on three terminus squared customs since q store turned over to zp

First custom call it Gold zp

1)Stark
2)Hom

3)Informaticon

4)Virtu Mathematica
5)THe Way of ROI
6)Emperors Voice
7)Dragon tongue
8)Story Teller
9)Sacred Words
10)True Sell

11)Way of Understanding
12)Wisdom Personified
13)The lines
14 )The Streams
15)Organisation Perfected
16)Secrets of Akasha wealth
17)Omnideimnsional*
18)Unrelentless Wealth Motivation and
19)Joie de Vivre
20)Instant Buisness Tactician

The idea behind this is to have superior qualtitive and quantitve skills.

*You know, all you members on here that get customs, the biggest challenge that we face is selecting those modules. There is always room for more, makes me feel like a kid going to toys r us. Want to get all the toys

Then you get a welcome slap to reality and thereā€™s just room for 18-19

Well I decided to create a second custom which would be like a extension for the first to try and create a bridge

Welcome to Badass Zp
Pcc
Raikov
The wonder
Eagle eye
All seeing
Entranced
Elegance
Stress displacement
Harmonic singularity
Gratitude emodiment
Ares
Voice master
Fearsome
Etheral prescence
Mountain breaker
Edge of danger
Furious ascent
Divine will
Ebon maneuver
Immortals blade

I wanted to add only one core to this pcc zp that way I can use it on same day I used my other two customs and it would not matter.

However Iā€™ve not seen much from this, donā€™t know why.

Have thought many times to add a additional core to this maybe that way it would be more effective,
Maybe khan st4, or true sell core, or qlts4 or even Stark Zp keeping it in all 3 customs thereby one archetype is consistent

But either way would really like to see some more effect with this, donā€™t like to get more customs when i spent along time to select modules.

And finally last but not least my final custom

Donā€™t really have a name for it, just call it Pxxxy Zp

S&s core
Wanted core
Panther
Gorgeous manifestor
Sensuality and handsomeness
Focused arousal
Instant spark
Alexanderā€™s play
Yggarsdill
Sexiness unbound
Perfect style and smell
Physicality shifter sexiness
Instant seducing tactician
Sexual manifestation
Charisma flirt improver
Chosen of venus
Submodel alpha
Iron frame
Rebirth
Long range Seduction

3 Likes

Interesting customs.

Did you notice anything from the other subs? Also mosaic might be interesting if you decide to stack it

Zp is very stealth some things itā€™s like how you have always been.

The other two stacks yes somethings stand out more than others especially with stack 3

The middle stack feels light