New custom- Emperor Strikes Back and ZPs

Been a while since made updates, been v busy, no time to update.

Of course looking forward to the new exp.

Have past my washout, but past the washout was feeling exhausted and tired, don’t know from what don’t think from subs, had health check all seemed fine.

Might just be the fall season thing :thinking:

Anyhow… gave Lbfhexp a shot last night as it was sub listening was long over due,

It had subsided a argument in the house. Which made me lashout (verbally).

Made way for my own space and later listened to lbfhexp,

Seemed very different from any other zp, listened for 8 minutes, brought some nice calm for a while which was not like the previous version either.

Today am feeling exhausted, don’t think it’s from the sub.

Don’t seem to feel anything from the sub either.

4 Likes

Tried out Stark zp v2- a few times

Seems like v2 is in a different league,no recon

And just like the test from last year it’s so stealth like you never know how smoothly it integrates.

Now have not experienced that initial effect I got from listening Stark zp First time last year

I wanted to try Hom zp v2 but @SaintSovereign

Did not unleash that so

Had to do with my zp custom with that and Stark.

Hmm what I noticed was there was a gap between the v1 and v2 effects I tried a loop of V2 Stark and felt better but just for 30 seconds.

Now I look forward to v2 customs hopefully we can rebuild that.

LBFH v2 is a good beast probably best

Oh tried cfw v2 as well another good beast, really makes me appreciate myself.

I think it (cfw v2) and empb would be a good combo.

Empb is another temptation but have other goals,might just get it to have it in the arsenal.

Too many good sweets(subs) being a SC user is tough.

3 Likes

Tried Wanted v2, boy is v2 something or what.

Felt like a star and so sexy.

Never noticed this on the test or with regular wanted.

Went for a jog, had some animal come out of nowhere and chase me for far, did not have any glasses so thought it was a dog like a pittbull, quickly went of track to avoid it.

Comes close to me and it’s a :cat2: , gives me a nasty stare down with its green eyes and then as I move along it just lays on the ground on the spot I was on last.

7 Likes

Side effect, you become wanted by every creature, even cats :joy:

1 Like

Yeah am on it plus drst1 and eog1.

Rom just came out but before had to dial down on dr st1 to just one loop a week like @Billions because felt depressed and shit, still need to function.

One loop of lbfh and that depressed blanket just evaporated.

Prior to that was trying the new Wanted v2 zp,

man was that strong, went to get some meds for a parent, and the place was packed out but the head pharmacist came out the back and helped me find what I needed and she was stuck like glue on to me, unfortunately she was old and after all that I go into the car and a uncle like familly friend rings up my mum and is like thought of me and wanted me to check out a familly friend girl who is like 7 years younger to a event I would be going to a weekend.

The weekend came and well he showed me the girl but I got my eye on someone else , but for some strange reason I was getting this nervous feeling when he was showing me his friend’s girl.

It was at that moment I decided I would run drst1 because I did not know what that nervous feeling was from.

Did not give a hoot about the girl either.

Thereafter Eb came out and Now Rom which I got to write about.

2 Likes

Oh man is this washout bringing deep awareness and shining light or what @SaintSovereign

And manifesting situations crucial to growth and complete life changer too if I go about it in the correct way of introspection and corrective action

Don’t know if it’s from ros effects or zp effects

Question is do I continue with the washout after 7 days have already past

Or do I go I start the next cycle.

My last cycle was

A fitness v2 upgrade custom compromised of Efts4,Spartan, Aog Survival

ROS
EOGST3

DRst4

Can feel changes from all

Have noticed. Major changes in Fitness, but also the deep awareness and shining light probably also from drst4 along with Ros.

And some detoxing to today.

What would you suggest @SaintSovereign to continue washout can still feel some processing or

To be on next cycle since I look forward to the subliminal ride.

Would also probably replace the fitness custom with Emperor and True sell on this cycle while the other three subs would stay on the roster.

1 Like

@Fire

Which one sub brings efficiency in all endeavors

Perhaps ROI?

@AnswerGroup

HOM - house of medici

name should be changed to Higher Order Mastermind

@SaintSovereign

Could you make a Nouveau Rich sub just without the disruption aspect.

Those new modules you have which have been mined from NR look really juicy

would be great to have NR sub just without the disruption aspect and without having to make a custom

What do you think?

Ran the new Phoenix and Ep

And just got some random sms message now

We have returned to Los Angeles after our trip, and it’s a shame that you missed the joyful moments of traveling with us. Let’s plan a day to come out and dine together.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

It was spam dudes. :laughing:

Have any of you noticed when new subs come out.

You get spam out of nowhere

1 Like

On @Psiklou request a qtks review.

Made a custom which was inspired by the customs of @Invictus and @Yazooneh and @Floridianninja
When qtks first was released

Khan St4
HOM
Wanted black
Carpe diem ascended

Kings radiance
Power talk
Hedgemon
Mimisbrunnr
The aligner
Sultan
Achilles heel
Life blood fable
Joie de vivre
Way of understanding
Subconscious flow
Entranced
FENRIR
Victory’s call
Void of creation
Jupiter

So a lot of the modules came out just as the service was launched so it was first time trying .

Wanted black did try using as a single and since it gave some decent results thought I would add it in but over time because of new subs being released and just change of overall goals think it did not suit my needs for this qtks sub

Might have to journal more but even then qtks is too stealthy.

At same time I think I have not got enough out of this custom because nse changes things.

Overall I can tell you that qtks brings changes in a way that you cant imagine like it sneaks up on you before you can imagine or be aware of it in a lot of times.

Khan is the shit,

Hom I think did not get much out of it as I would have liked because could be clashing with Wb and or I really liked the qv2 version that was the best for me. Be good to see how that changes when this gets updated.

Wb -was good on its own, added that it I’m because I wanted to have that area covered in a expensive sun that I would be using for a longer time.

I maybe happy just to have a couple of cores In a qtks if that was possible

Because when you have to add five to make the custom and then you see the other spread on the table that’s when you start to become greedy.

Too many good subs coming out, too Many modules.to choose from just your daily sc member problems.

1 Like

Careful with the New Khan. From the sounds of it, it seems brutal and was reccomended to use the previous stages before it. On the other hand, looking forward to seeing how someone jumping to stage 4 would feel. I doubt having experience running the old version would matter in this case but i could also be wrong

1 Like

@Saiyan4Blue Yeah this was on the previous,

Now got to update after going through the new update.

Were you on the khan executive test. If so what did you experience?

1 Like

LMAO! Also i did not test the new khan not before or after release. I did read it though and it really seems for people who are truly, 100% going after their purpose with everything they got. Even without Khan, someone like that is bound for a life of pain, hardship and also massive success.

1 Like

Hmm some more new levels have been unlocked

Some events happened yesterday outside my control

And could not identify what was behind my feeling

It was just not me…

Thought maybe it could be recon but I could not pinpoint exactly

The clock struck new day and thought why not just listen to the subs for the day

Kb st4,

But then bam
K st1 tb

And that feeling is gone fully restored and whole again

Now that was really unexpected, would have thought tb would cause or be behind that feeling whatever it was

But it actually made me feel more whole and restored.

3 Likes