Main Disc. Thread - QTKS: Custom Subliminals In Your Own Voice

Yeahp 100-250 would be fine.

Price will probably lower when they can automize it

1 Like

QTKS results:

I can’t speak highly enough about these QTKS builds.

11 Likes

Any new QTKS users these days?

1 Like

Still feel new.

Played my QTKS for 5 weeks. Then took a washout for 5 weeks. Life was starting to get pretty hectic.

And now I’ve been listening again since 3 January. So I’m 2.5 weeks back into it. Life is still hectic but getting steadier.

My QTKS has 2 artisanal cores, I’m just observing. And the other program in my stack, Khan Black 3, is also artisanal.

So, I’m living that artisanal life, apparently.

And I can say: it certainly feels like it.

6 Likes

Could you review your experience with QTKS?

1 Like
3 Likes

Placed an order for a QTKS custom, but the file upload isn’t working, it’s rejecting my m4a file which I’ve used previously without issue, with “The uploaded file type is not allowed”. It is absolutely an m4a file and less than the 8MB max, it’s only 1MB, uploaded from my PC and I tried in 3 different browsers, and also tried on my phone. This is very frustrating.

I recall this has happened to others, was there a resolution found?

@AnswerGroup @Forum_Ambassadors

(Ticket #21518 created)

1 Like

@SaintSovereign did you work out the alternative solution for this issue? Should I PM you a WeTransfer link instead?

@AnswerGroup Any idea on how much the discounted QTKS upgrade build would cost, once introduced?

Or is introducing that idea ultimately not going to be feasible for you?

1 Like

No idea on cost, but we’re going to make it feasible one way or another. Rest assured, there’s no way we’re going to leave you all hanging after an investment into QTKS.

4 Likes

For now, if anyone wants QTKS, use the original WeTransfer solution. I’m looking into the other problem now.

1 Like

Love that, thank you.

Wouldn’t want to miss out on the future Chosen upgrade after all.

Any update on when QTSK upgrades will be available? @AnswerGroup

Soon. The QTKS orders started going out yesterday and will be finishing today and tomorrow (it’s Valentine’s Day, so things will be a bit slow today), and then we will convene on upgrade costs.

5 Likes

Did you get this resolved?

I was just about to post asking if 13 business days was a normal waittime for QTKS but looks like I’ll be getting my new gem very soon.

I’m very curious to try out this supposedly ‘super smooth’ experience, with 5 cores I’m gonna be pushing this signature smoothness to the fucking limit.

2 Likes

Yes it did, thanks.

1 Like

Hi @SaintSovereign , is there any update on this?

Is a price drop for qtks possible this or next year?

So just ran my first QTKS loop after a month of anticipation and…

Nothing.

Got nothing for ya.

No perception of any effect whatsoever to be quite honest, which is wild because I’m so used to getting an immediate effect after the first loop but I can’t pinpoint a thing so far.

I did run a full 15 minute loop (my first of 2024, it’s been awhile), and those tend to kick in harder 24 hours later so we’ll see what’s in store for tomorrow.

Perhaps this is what others allude to when they talk of QTKS’ smoothness, but we’ll see how it goes. I’m committing to this thing for awhile after all, it is a behemoth that covers literally everything I need career-wise.

4 Likes