Main Disc. Thread - Wanted ZP v2

@SaintSovereign did you tone down the physical shifting on this version?

I used to get crazy strong erections on Wanted, and been running it for two weeks perhaps a lil’ longer now and did not experience that all on this version.

I’m experiencing opposites im horny all the time

2 Likes

Same here bro @Yazooneh.

Does it make your erections harder? Used to make mine rock hard like on the edge of exploding.

Could break stone with it if I really wanted to, that kind of hardness.

Dangerous stuff.

2 Likes

DId you try Diamond Experimental?? I got crazy erections on that one, 2 days in a row (the only two days Ive use it).

3 Likes

Others calling me a “model” while on Wanted, on Primal Seduction I was often called a playboy or casanova, lol!

@Joa23 have tried it before yes, not the experimental.

Wanted is supposed to have this effect as well. :slight_smile:

Diamond is ehhh… too distracting lol! It’s situational usage is the only valueable thing for me

3 Likes
2 Likes

Little delay on the erection scripting, as I suspected, today it came in full roarrr, so it’s definitely still in there.

For some reason it took two weeks.

It has been said by founders that the scripting is the same.

I’m enjoying Wanted a lot, the physical shifting is profound too.

Probably going to have this permanently in my stack.

It’s complex in the past I had Stark and it was so good to me, I wanted nothing else, now Stark despises me and I resonate with other programs.

Wanted, True Sell, LBFH, Revelations of Spirit, etc

All good stuff

2 Likes

What made yoiu despise Stark and love Wanted? A shift in perspective?

Our live, it’s interweaving and connecting forces downward and outward from the Spiritual planes — the resonance between these energies and the mental plane.

Sometime back, I was at a stage in my Spiritual path where I resonated with the name “Hermit”

Because it depicts the Seeker who enters the cave, departed from the world and all things in it, and starts to research and confine his attention to life beyond it. To have a clear perspective on Spiritual life without the entanglements of the material world, and to evolve his knowledge with purpose of re-entering society as a true and pure being.

True to himself and Gods Law.

So… Stark at that time, and a lot of the aspects of Stark resonated with that higher Spiritual aspiration because Stark has a lot of scripting for research and increasing intelligence.

Quantum Limitless was another one.

Now, Stark makes me too open, playful, vulnerable while I have to keep and prefer to keep certain things hidden for certain reasons lest it be misunderstood and miscomprehended for only those who have entered the cave and returned shall understand…

Hope that makes sense.

I gave an example, and a theoretical overview but essentially it means that on a Spiritual level things may be happening, causing and effect on the lower planes, steering them into motion and it’s best to act in accordance and in alignment with those motions… mentally.

Thus making Mental and Spiritual as much as possible ONE.

To be on the path of your Soul, to be ruled by it, not by your carnal desires of the ego, and be where you are ordained to be, rightly so, because only in the time/space your Heart yearns to be, to be on your true path, is where a human being will find solace.

Do what you Love, here your talents are also hidden and those talents must be unlocked and developed.

But stray away from love and what you love, misery and darkness will be unleashed upon you, living a dreading existence of suffering until you again live by the Greater You.

Sorry for the tangent

3 Likes

Thank you for the well-rounded explanation.

Wanted worked well for me in the beginning and by sporadically doing 15 min loops it began building and ever since then it has been in a limbo where it’s not really executing.

I can only compare it to the effect of Q if people remember where by the end of the week you go into overexposure territory and the sub stops working. Few days rest and it was back on fire.

Only now it needs much longer perhaps a week or two weeks rest.

In that regard cycling works really well… running something for 3 weeks or until the build-up then letting it process and execute for several weeks.

This works really well with Zp for me.

But I personally have a preference for diminishing the length of these cycles so we can time it better and the results be more consistent.

1 Like

This be why people keep suggesting shorter loops to you. 3- or 5-minute loops, instead of 15.

@Palpatine then what’s the point of the 15 min files if everyone is doing 3-5 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

What’s the point of posting the same “feedback” over and over and ignoring the solid advice you get? Shorter loops will help you with the overexposure.

Right now, I’m doing 30-second microloops. Since I’ve listened to things enough times. And it’s AHmazing.

8 Likes

Just still finding my flow and understanding of ZP :slight_smile:

@Palpatine do you listen before sleep?

How can you overexpose listening sporadically 15 min loops? It is even less exposure than recommended guidelines.

1 Like

that’s the whole point I’m trying to make is that the official guidelines do not work for me at all, it’s way too much.

So I wonder how it functions for clueless users who just read the manual after purchasing a program.

1 Like

I wonder how a minute loop would be … kinda hard to stop at 30 seconds sometimes lol