Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

I fully agree! That approach definitely works. For me, I’m going to continue with stage 2 till late January…

4 Likes

Years ago, I wrote a young adult Nobel with elements of fantasy and southern gothic and never finished editing it, lol. I think I’ll finish it, then release.

13 Likes

Not the biggest fan of YA Novels, but southern Gothic fantasy sounds fascinating! Is it contemporary or victorian age?

1 Like

Contemporary. It’s a rather dark story, takes place in the deep American south.

6 Likes

I have a story I started in 2014 or 2015. Never finished. That’s one of my biggest open loops. I shall close that loop lol

1 Like

I just lost another aunt, this time on my mother’s side, and this one I was close with, as she was a constant presence in my life growing up. She and my mother were twins, and absolute best friends. There were few days that passed where they didn’t talk, even for just a few minutes.

I wish I had words of wisdom to say, but sometimes it’s best to simply not try to define what you’re feeling or pour it all into some platitude.

So rather than trying to do just that, I’m simply going to leave it at this: I’m going to miss my auntie. I love you, and I know I’ll see you again.

37 Likes

Sorry for your loss Saint.

5 Likes

There is wisdom in this post though. As short as it is, it conveys a very powerful emotion and something we as humans will all inevitably go through. Sorry for your loss.

6 Likes

Sorry to hear of your loss Saint. Could feel your sadness at losing her. Loss is always hard thing to deal with, that is a good mindset to focus on.

5 Likes

Really sorry to hear about this. Words can’t soothe but we are with you, SaintSovereign.

6 Likes

Losing two aunts in such a short period, life can be so unfair. My condolences to you and your loved ones.

5 Likes

wishing you the best @SaintSovereign

4 Likes

Just throwing a fun, geeky question out there: are you guys getting the new MacBook Pro? M1 Pro or Max chip?

I hear they are pretty powerful and energy efficient.

1 Like

I opted for the M1 Pro rather than the Max. Looking at the specs, the premium for the Max didn’t justify the cost. We already have two of the 13" M1’s and loved the performance, so I figured the M1 Pro would be enough.

I absolutely love it. The screen is INCREDIBLE and the power is absurd. That being said, they took away the touch bar – which I actually liked – and there’s a really annoying notch on the screen. It’s also shaped like the 2015 MacBook, which is cool, but it’s a bit boxy. Aesthetics aside, it’s a great machine – well worth the upgrade.

11 Likes

I just don’t get it… The rotten apple.

2 Likes

Two years ago, I bought a $2500 M17 Alienware laptop. Beautiful machine, solid white. Within two months, the computer started turning brown due to a flaw, the left USB port came out when I removed a mouse, and the screen developed what looked like a pressure mark, even though it never left the desk. Worst purchase of my life. I barely got $800 for it on eBay.

Meanwhile, I just gave my father my 2016 MacBook Pro. Still looks brand new, functions perfectly with no flaws, even though I used the hell out of that machine.

I have an HP Omen gaming laptop for fun. For productivity and comfort? Nothing beats a MacBook. They are extremely well-engineered machines. Point blank.

8 Likes

R.I.C.H. in action:

My $295 investment in LRC is up to $550. May not seem like much to some, but I’m doing this multiple times a week. Those $200-$500 profits with each trade adds up quick, and I’ve made an extra $2k this week alone. I’m taking that profit and reinvesting it right back into my portfolio.

22 Likes

Sounds awesome,cant wait to run it.Keep making a good profit then making a mistake and losing a portion of it with my current stack :sweat_smile: Need to improve my consistency

2 Likes

Wow .

I wonder how trading is for you , since I think you are someone who has high level of self-awareness.

1 Like

Thats pretty dope i got in loopring aswell pretty solid crypto even for long term.
Have you checked out Saitama.? That thing is getting ready to blow up soon.

1 Like