Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Just throwing a fun, geeky question out there: are you guys getting the new MacBook Pro? M1 Pro or Max chip?

I hear they are pretty powerful and energy efficient.

1 Like

I opted for the M1 Pro rather than the Max. Looking at the specs, the premium for the Max didn’t justify the cost. We already have two of the 13" M1’s and loved the performance, so I figured the M1 Pro would be enough.

I absolutely love it. The screen is INCREDIBLE and the power is absurd. That being said, they took away the touch bar – which I actually liked – and there’s a really annoying notch on the screen. It’s also shaped like the 2015 MacBook, which is cool, but it’s a bit boxy. Aesthetics aside, it’s a great machine – well worth the upgrade.

11 Likes

I just don’t get it… The rotten apple.

2 Likes

Two years ago, I bought a $2500 M17 Alienware laptop. Beautiful machine, solid white. Within two months, the computer started turning brown due to a flaw, the left USB port came out when I removed a mouse, and the screen developed what looked like a pressure mark, even though it never left the desk. Worst purchase of my life. I barely got $800 for it on eBay.

Meanwhile, I just gave my father my 2016 MacBook Pro. Still looks brand new, functions perfectly with no flaws, even though I used the hell out of that machine.

I have an HP Omen gaming laptop for fun. For productivity and comfort? Nothing beats a MacBook. They are extremely well-engineered machines. Point blank.

8 Likes

R.I.C.H. in action:

My $295 investment in LRC is up to $550. May not seem like much to some, but I’m doing this multiple times a week. Those $200-$500 profits with each trade adds up quick, and I’ve made an extra $2k this week alone. I’m taking that profit and reinvesting it right back into my portfolio.

22 Likes

Sounds awesome,cant wait to run it.Keep making a good profit then making a mistake and losing a portion of it with my current stack :sweat_smile: Need to improve my consistency

2 Likes

Wow .

I wonder how trading is for you , since I think you are someone who has high level of self-awareness.

1 Like

Thats pretty dope i got in loopring aswell pretty solid crypto even for long term.
Have you checked out Saitama.? That thing is getting ready to blow up soon.

1 Like

Hey, so since you guys are prepping for ZP launch, I wanted to get an idea through.

How important do you think inner voice is? And ZP being an inward oriented scripting method, how well do you think it can change a person’s inner voice?
Also, do you think a strong inner voice can heal and build a man to greatness or avoid him falling down the path of decay? Could inner voice be the master psychological and spiritual tool for alchemical development?

1 Like

I switched from Windows to mac and I never looked back.
The OS is just SO MUCH NICER.

Everything just works. It’s not a joke.

Overly expensive? Maybe. But well worth the software alone.

4 Likes

Same. Having everything connected as one is so good

2 Likes

Am looking to go back to MacOS soon for the last part of game development

1 Like

And hereby Saint’s journal has been derailed utterly. :rofl:

C’mon, guys, you know where we have the hype thread and other philosophies. :heart:

1 Like

Haha you are the last one to talk. With your carnage memes :joy:

5 Likes

H Y P E

28 Likes

CHOSEN?!?..

Yes this is complete sentence.

2 Likes

Chosen or some new surprise title. That is a nice looking box.

2 Likes

Fear not the night, for you are…
The blazing beacon in the dark, the one who all others look for guidance.
The one who leads with an undying conviction in his heart.
The one who stands against the darkness.
For you are…
CHOSEN.

5 Likes

Might be Hero

That’s a beaut