Productivity:
Limitless Executive
Or
Mogul+Limitless
Or
Executive

Eating better/Working out:
Spartan

I’d pick one option from each. Hit all the angles at once.

Best to stick with recommendations and do 3 subs or less.

4 Likes

So from @Palpatine his suggestion I can speak for Limitless Executive!

I have struggled with Procrastination, brain fog, distracting thoughts etc. One loop of this and holy shit has it been a game changer.

• No brain fog

• Thinking much clearer and faster

• When I start a task I finish it much faster

• Tasks that would take me a few hours to finish, I get done in about an hour

• Super confident

• Increased executive function

• More energy

• When I wanna chill I can chill, plus have the increased cognitive function of Beyond Limitless

4 Likes

Thank you for your recommendation, those sound like a powerful stack. Emperor Black has quite a description and hits on a lot of areas. Will have to get my live-in girl to understand I might be a bit different.

Sounds like this and with the programming to get things done is what I need. Changes need to be made on all levels and it looks to cover a lot of them.

How exactly would I use these? I found the ZP instructions for a stack of 3.
This sounds like a per-situation question, but how long would/should I listen to all 3 as in weeks/months?
When some of my goals are met, long term to keep them fresh in my mind, etc…?
Is Emperor Black one that can/should be listened to long term?
Does the effects weaken overtime if you stop listening?

Just trying to get a good understanding of how to maximize results for long term changes.

I was looking up the instructions on how to use them, would I follow this since they are all ZP?

If you’re running three titles, all Zero Point:

Like the other patterns, this one is very simple. You’ll listen to two titles on one day, take a rest day, then listen to the third title on the following day:

• Day 1: 1x first ZP title, 1x second ZP title
  • Day 2: Rest
  • Day 3: 1x third ZP title
  • Day 4: Rest
  • Day 5: 1x first ZP title, 1x second ZP title
  • Day 6: Rest
  • Day 7: 1x third ZP title
  • Day 8: Rest

After 21 days, take five days off. If Day 21 is a rest day, you may include that in your five days off.

Last question for now, what would be best to listen to for the days that have 2 titles? Not sure if it would be better to mix of RICH/Spartan and then Emperor Black on the single title days because of the intensity of it, etc…

Thanks

3 Likes

Yes. Do this.

4 Likes

Yea what @Lion said. Rich/Spartan are more singular focused but can be used in other aspects of your life. Emperor and also Emperor Black is overall focus. Make that your one sub a listening day. Trust is, you will see results from listening to a sub once a week

2 Likes

Since you’re new to FX I highly recommend you checkout Photon Trading FX or Fractal Markets courses, they’re the best courses to teach you smart money concepts and you can become consistently profitable in less than a year if you put in the work…

After that I recommend you look into prop firms so you can get funded for multiple 7 figure accounts to trade with… (e.g. FTMO, MyForexFunds, E8 Funding, FundedNext, etc…)

And you can use a trade copier to trade all of these accounts at the same time.

All you need is a 10%/month system, and you’ll be able to make at least +6 figures a month.

7 Likes

Thanks for the info, I am familiar with prop firms and in progress right now. I have a 1min scalping strategy that is showing promising results when there is a nice trend, just need to have better market conditions on NAS100/US30.

There are other strategies I am learning and I have some courses I need to dive deep into, to enhance my overall understanding of market structure, liquidity traps, etc…

It sounds like you are obviously a trader as well. I have heard of Photon Trading FX, how has your experience been with it?

Reaching 10% a month is do-able and scaling to 4, 5 and 6 figures a month is the goal. People are doing it and it is 100% possible with the right mindset, training and risk management.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign

I bought the stack earlier today and listened to RICH/Spartan for 30 seconds each. Looking at the instructions, I will take a break tomorrow and then Emperor Black for 30 seconds on day 3.

Is that what you mean by low loops/30 seconds?

Trying to get an idea when to increase the time, how many months to use them, etc… Not sure if it is when I feel I have reached my goals in those areas before trying new stack to focus on other areas.

I have listened to other subliminal but noticed something today I have never experienced on others. Have you ever had someone report that their pulse rate slightly increased within seconds of listening to a loop? Almost like a mild adrenaline rush without the flight/fight feeling.

Ascension x Limitless

Stark x Limit Destroyer

Ascension x Rebirth or Sanguine

Accidental submission (edit):

Spartan x Limitless

1 Like

Brilliant post. What do you think is the best sub for Forex trading?

House of Medici?

:100::ok_hand: Agree :+1:

Follow-up

Hey @ShDwMysT,

It’s 9 months since your original post. How are things developing? How have your strategies evolved over time?

3 Likes

but also

Start light, build up over time.

It would be better, AT FIRST, if you ran a stack like this.

Monday: Title 1
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: Title 2
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Title 3
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Rest

Obviously, this is an old post, but I thought I’d give my two cents on the matter for any future readers anyways, since it popped up and Saint responding peaked my interest to read more!

3 Likes

I initially bought the stack @SaintSovereign recommended but never had the opportunity to integrate Emperor Black due to family demands… Many times over the past year I waited for that chance as I feel the need to go away to hibernate and give the subliminal time to work. The description goes into detail how I could more or less begin to shun those around me and I couldn’t take that path.

I did start with 30 sec loops with RICH Crypto, Spartan and Limitless Executive. While I was noticing an increased mental drive to perform, I was plagued again with not having time to actually focus on the items I needed in between job/family.

Time has been my biggest struggle and now it’s about to get even more intense. Just found out a few weeks ago that I am going to be a dad. I am 44 and she is 46, it wasn’t planned but in ways it seem like it was meant to happen.

I am now back to trying to implement subliminal even more but with a slightly different path.

Goals:

• Workout and steadily workout to increase strength/energy. (been making changes but need a boost)

• Ability to maximize time and make the most of it. I find myself being distracted easily and overall feeling of burnout from things I have had to mentally deal with over the past few years.

• Regain that sense of power I use to always have and project that energy outwards. I am already seen as the rock in my family but I am drained over the past few years.

• Learning how to trade is still very needed so I can add that extra financial security and freedom.

Overall, I feel that I am back to ground zero and need to have my mind razor sharp. The stress over the past few years takes it’s toll on mental energy and I am about to release the largest part of that burden. Although, with one action, another is set in motion that could have it’s own obstacles.

Overall, I don’t feel the new obstacle will compare to the benefits I will have releasing the old and is honestly probably overdue. I am already feeling piece of mind moving forward, but I have phase 2 that I need to move towards and need all the extra help/boost I can get.

In summary:

• Increase mind strength/power/confidence/focus/discipline.
  • Lose weight and increase body appearance/strength and overall health.
  • Maximize time management.
  • Increase memory, learning, processing speed and recollection.
  • Remove the feeling of mental burnout built up over the past few years.
  • Focus on forex trading
  • Increase social interactions.

That is a lot and may need done in phases, but that is where I am at at the moment.
Glad you checked in on me, just as of recent, I have been wanting to come back and give an update to see if there are newer stacks that could be more beneficial since I don’t have the option to go solitude with Emperor Black.

2 Likes

Run Emperor solo for 2-3 cycles. You’ll be shocked by what you accomplish in 90 days.

1 Like

The original Emperor or Emperor Black?

The original. Some time back a community member did Emperor only for over a year and had tremendous results.

I have also used it for long periods of time as part of stacks. It’s an all around life enhancer focused on getting fit, getting money, and getting women.

If I could only use one sub for the rest of my life, Emperor would be it.

5 Likes

Thanks, I read over it and it sounds great. I really wanted to use Emperor Black, but I will need to keep it on the shelf until the timing is right. Solitude would be an option if I were single, will chip away but remain social for now.

Thanks for the info

When you say 3 cycles, do you mean something like this?

Monday: Emperor
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: Emperor
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Emperor
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Rest

Any feedback on 30 sec loops, full session, etc… for this title?