Stack Advice - Khan Black, Genesis or something else?

Hello dear fellow members, long time no see. :slight_smile:

I took a large break from the forum, been relatively busy with life and all. With all the new “goodies” available, I need some advice on my stack choices for the next few months.

From the beggining of the year, my main goals are wealth goals - create abundance mindset, introspection about what I want to do in life, create side hustle/income, motivate myself etc. I decided some year ago that I dont want to work my whole life 9-5 jobs (even if they pay relatively good) and that I want to escape the “rat race”. I have been contemplating and experimenting with many things like Forex, NFTs, AI businesses in the last few years, but like in most things in life, I wasnt 100% clear on my goals and wasnt persistened and motivated enough.

As I said my wealth goals are in focus, since the beggining of the year I have run EOG as my main sub (about 3-4 month on Stages 1 and 2) and I now finished my first cycle on EOG Stage 3. Other subs in my stack are alternating between RICH, Rich Crypto, LBFH, DR:LD and few other subs for spicing my relationship. :slight_smile: Also worth mention that my CURRENT wealth goals are relating to trading mastery (swing trading stocks). I have run Emperor briefly in the past, but not HOM.

I thought EOG would be enough for my wealth goals, but even it is helping me, I think I still miss some pieces of the puzzle. I came to a conclusion that lack of energy and/or lack of clear purpose are the things that are holding me back from expressing myself to the fullest and also sabotage my wealth goals. I also suspect my testosterone levels are below average and still hold on some negative beliefs regarding sex.

With all that in mind and the facts that revamped wealth titles are coming in November (right?), I am considering adding the following subs in my stack: Genesis, Khan Black. Reasons behind are quite obvious. For Genesis - to give me purpose, clarity, carpe diem mentality, and Khan Black - to raise my energy, feel good, be more masculine and ambitious. Also, quite a few things regarding my sexuality need to be healed.

I am even considering running one of them solo for the next cycle or two. All other subs except EOG I can easily drop.

What do you think? Any advice is welcome, especially from senior members.

• Genesis solo
  • Add Khan Black to stack (might be too much with EOG?)
  • Add both subs and drog EOG for a few cycles
  • Other

0 voters

2 Likes

New wealth subs would be released in November this year. Juat letting you know.

3 Likes

Genesis + Khan Black + Ecstacy of Gold will work.

Khan Black is very smooth so no need to worry about stacking it with Ecstasy of Gold.

Welcome back!

2 Likes

/+ HOM

2 Likes

Thank you my friend, hope you are doing great!

Definitely will have it stack at some point. Thanks for showing me this thread, I also found some other trading related threads.

2 Likes

Can you link the post it was said?

1 Like

Here it is

3 Likes

:o !!!

really?

where was that said?

Not a new title. It’s new scripting to existing wealth titles.

4 Likes

I was reading something about a free entry wealth title. So yes to a new title.

2 Likes

Thanks

Not a new title. It’s just Mogul with new wealth experience scripting that is free.

1 Like

Sounds like a new title to me.

2 Likes

Is there a consensus that this will work? :slight_smile:

I am more inclined to just go with Genesis and Khan Black after the washout for one cycle to maximize the exposure and then to reintroduce EOG back. I am currently on 8th day of a washout. Will do minimum a few days more as I will be introducing 2 new subs, so just to be on a safe side recon wise.

1 Like

That’s a great plan. Go for it👍

1 Like