Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Are you and the team open to specifics suggestions, requests, feedback around new wealth titles or do you have a gameplan set already?

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign Are you going to release RoBanytime soon? Like in a month?

2 Likes

Please put your suggestions, requests and feedback on the Roadmap. Others can also chime in.

If you put up the idea on the roadmap, do share the link.

Saint and Fire do look at all the suggestions there.

4 Likes

Taking a break for a few days. QTKS and Q are running and operations will proceed as normal. We decided to spend some time with family, and the ladies are out shopping and such. As for me?

34 Likes

Before Season 2 begins is the plan.

8 Likes

Free title with the new wealth experience. Probably won’t be named Mogul Lite, because it won’t be “lite,” in the sense that it’s missing features. Just won’t be as in-depth as the upcoming Genesis: Mogul.

22 Likes

Oh la la, this looks too good to be true, I mean very fancy, I mean I need to lay hand on it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hell yeah Armored Core. I haven’t played any since PS1 days, I can’t even imagine the level of customization it’s got now lol

2 Likes

I just spent the last 30 minutes getting beat up by a dude that shoots bubbles as their main attack.

19 Likes

Any update for those of us awaiting KBC4, sir?

1 Like

Sunday, :wink:

11 Likes

Producing op subs for all walks of life can be a double-edged sword.

5 Likes

Playing Armored Core 6 is not a damn vacation. Fighting Balteus is rage inducing. I’d rather go back to work :rofl:.

8 Likes

When can we expect Genesis Mogul approximately :slight_smile:

2 Likes

November probably.

Dunno.

Saint Sovereign’s brain is closed right now. I’m about to go find the biggest ass steak and egg breakfast I can and then go lift heavy blocks of metal until it’s time to get blasted down by robots again.

Plenty of options here to keep everyone entertained until my mind is ready to work again.

25 Likes

Hey guys, what’s going on? Feels like the forum has advanced 10 years. Lot of stuff to catch up to. How’re you Saint? Could probably fill up a weekly magazine like “This week on subclub” with how much going on here, Lol

3 Likes

Sounds like great ass time, have fun!

1 Like

I thought you wanted to go vegan

„especially beef being poisoned“

glad to see you be back :yum:

Best regards from Croatia :croatia:

3 Likes

I never once said I wanted to go vegan, I said I wanted to cut back on the amount of meat that I consumed. I don’t ever recall saying that beef was “poisoned.” Don’t apply labels on me, man. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes