Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

What about the other way around, If I want to give something to the support :slight_smile: ?
Is it allowed?

3 Likes

I just want to say it’s so refreshing to see a business actively going the extra mile to avoid abuse from customers. The “customer is always right” mentality has always sickened me.

7 Likes

quality over quanity can apply in this case

Everyone –

@Fire JUST added this to the campfire policy:

EDIT 4: Added a new rule regarding discussions of the occult and sacred mysteries. Y’all already know to what kind of discussion and individuals this mostly applies to, but basically just avoid going too deep into the sacred mysteries and occult to the point where a new individual who has never before met such ideas (or one of a weak psyche) will run away screaming from or start creating conspiracies. This is not a ban on all spiritual discussion, so please do not take it like that and continue developing yourself in all areas - use your best judgement.

This also includes zealotry of organized, popular religions. We respect everyone’s religious beliefs here, but if you experience a sudden conversion to religion, or a spiritual awakening, please avoid coming here and pretending to be an expert on subliminal audio, religion and/or metaphysics. Please avoid PMing individuals and proselytizing.

If your new religious beliefs clash with using subliminal audio, you may simply stop using the products and move on.

Let me make something clear. Your fears (and beliefs) are not other people’s limitations. Please do NOT try and force everyone to “question subliminals” but only through the lens of your own personal beliefs.

We are cracking down on this HARD and will not hesitate to issue bans over this.

31 Likes

Thanks for this. Let’s keep things relevant here

1 Like

Work on the New Wealth Experience (our term for the brand new wealth scripting — working title) goes well. Just to keep things transparent, any new titles with this scripting won’t be out until the end of next month, with the bulk of them coming out in NFTW.

45 Likes

Will it be in ZP v2 MAX like WB or even more advanced?

I usually don’t do this, but I’m willing to be a tester. Right up my alley :wink:

Edit: only the non noob version.

3 Likes

ZP v2 MAX. But, it will probably have more innovations given that it’s newer.

21 Likes

Me:
Cool after several trial and errors I found that EOG ST1 + RICH + INNER CIRCLE is the best wealth combination for me. I don’t need another wealth sub and I am not interested in any other wealth sub.

Saintsovereign:
7w9ww6

Just in time after my cycle + washout I guess.

7 Likes

Could you please add into it a little bit of trading too :slight_smile:?

2 Likes

Or New Experience of Wealth which can be also shortened to NEW haha.

Now For The Wealth!

8 Likes

NFTW means Now For The Witcher :wink:

2 Likes

are those scripts that will be added to wealth subliminals like mogul and rich? or will they be new titles altogether?

Wasn’t expecting this. Cool to read

I’m hyped to see what you guys have made this time.

1 Like

Can you elaborate a bit on how inner circle helped you?

1 Like

Money money money :moneybag:

2 Likes

More of it is always a good thing :slightly_smiling_face:

Just an observation but after reading the thread that got someone banned today it seems that although this person and others who have had similar patterns of behavior believe that they want to be strong , independent, or whatever but in reality want someone else to make all their decisions and choices for them.

I could easily be wrong but that’s how it comes across

6 Likes