Khan Stage 1 + Genesis (journal complete!) - Ouroboros Rising - Transitioning in Career

I can relate. I have a following on social media and receive dm’s From strangers and women.I haven’t quite adjusted to it. Handling all the extra attention.

It’s like my brain can’t comprehend it all.

It’s a focus for me right now. To break through my inner limits, I’m building a custom for it.

Hope we can navigate through it

1 Like

Did you create the following before or after subs?

I’m getting an iPhone 14 pro and will probably do the same, build that up

1 Like

I created it last year as a creative outlet, and it did better than I thought it would.

This was while I was running subs

In my mind im still just a farmer.

I see this especially at social settings, im with friends and although it seems like the like me and enjoy being around me i always think to myself “there is no way they really like me, they just use me” i always feel like nobody can love me.

This got better tho since i got a gf, she shows me so much love that it’s starting to feel normal, but at the beginning i always thought to myself “it cant he real, no way someone can love me this much”.

And i still get the feeling people dont like me usually.

3 Likes

When i was young i never had friends, everyone always acted in a very bad way to me.

Even my “friends”.

So now when i have friends that are good to me, it just feels like a lie.

2 Likes

@Azriel @Niles @Vesper did you guys know about this?

1 Like

He’s talking about the new wealth experience.

1 Like

Finished my solo trip…

And I mean that in two ways

1. My first ever solo camping trip
  2. My first ever solo mushrooms/psychedelics trip.

Takeaways

#1 - Be More Vulnerable

One thing I did during the trip was explore that vulnerability and where I was/wasn’t showing up enough.

Found a couple of people who I wasn’t being vulnerable with and spoke out loud to them, in my tent, “practicing” speaking vulnerably. It was almost a khan-like practice…

when I started, I was long-winded and beat around the bush.

With practice, I was getting better and better at getting to the point quickly and with conviction even in vulnerability.

#2 - Purpose - Clean My Financial Life - Invest/Budget/Tax

While I was high, I asked myself what my #1 priority in life is right now and it’s getting my financial house in order.

I do not mean increasing my income as much as possible.

I’m not great at spending control, I am terrible at taxes, I don’t invest my money properly.

I’m fully committed now to redesigning my whole financial life, getting investing and tax strategies 100% up and running, and knowing EXACTLY where all of my money is going.

EOGST2 will definitely help with this.

#3 - Social Connection Is A Two Way Street

One of the biggest issues I have isn’t getting people to like me, it’s getting me to like people.

And if I run Khan ST2 right away, I’ll make myself more likeable, but i’ll just be getting people to like me more… will I like people more because of that? Probably not.

LBFH/True Social might be better suited to that.

#4 - No Rush On Khan ST2, EOG ST2 is the priority right now.

I’m SUPER excited to run Khan Stage 2… but in light of my #1 purpose right now being cleaning my financial affairs, it makes more sense to run EOG ST2 instead of Khan ST2.

That has the additional benefit of giving me a low-recon sub (low compared to Khan ST2) and giving me more time to work on Khan ST1, which will only be to my benefit :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did not know it was set for November. Thanks for the Tag

So what will you’re stack be…no more Khan for now?

Why don’t you start your own coaching offer btw? U know everything and they fired ya lol might as well make it

1 Like
Doing lots of reflecting on options, including running a coaching biz.

I won’t give a definitive answer why I would/wouldn’t right now.

But starting my own coaching business doesn’t seem like my #1 choice right now.

But I do have a semi-large list of people who do want coaching from me so I know I’ll have some income coming in from that.

I’m more passionate about the coaching than about marketing the coaching - running a coaching business is first and foremost the art of MARKETING a coaching business, sadly.

1 Like

Saturday Sep 2nd

Genesis - 15 mins
LBFH - 5 mins

Creating good vibes to lean into, leaving now to my 3 day camp trip with the gf. Thought this combo would be perfect :pray:

edit: START OF SIDEBAR CONVO

1 Like

Not really. But marketing does help.

Serge Gatari scaled his biz just by sales and targeted outbound prospecting.

Dude does 100K+

Every coach I know does 10K minimum

I’m sure you’ve learned yourself how to do the outbound prospecting

I see a huge opportunity in that as well as consulting for SaaS businesses which I’ve been doing.

Coaching and Consulting is way more fun than running an Agency cause you got so much to worry about.

1 Like

Plus you can offer DFY services or a referral product that gets you recurring rev

Hyper profitable.

Serge Gatari makes a lot of money but his content is unbearable to watch. He’s just a budget Alex Hormozi/Iman Gadzhi wrapped into a really awful French Canadian accent.

And he’s ABSOLUTELY obsessed with all of his videos telling you to make content :rofl:

2 Likes

only black man in this coaching game I gotta give him dues LOL

This might sound aggressive, and it’s sort of intended to be that way, but mainly just my own curiosity.

What relevance does an individual’s accomplishes have in regard to their skin color? Like why is that significant or important?

The only thing that should matter, especially in business, is merit.

1 Like

yeah i completely agree

It’s just black people in general (I am black) don’t get into business often, if you look at the statistics of business owners you will find it a minority.

When someone comes from a background where he is not supposed to do that thing, its impressive.

Think Serena and Venus Williams… Before them you would not see black women in tennis

And based on my own experience of the online money world, I’m hard pressed to find black people.

It’s like for black people the routes are Athletics, Music, or Entertainment, you’d find it difficult finding black people in the business world, ESPECIALLY Online biz

1 Like

Off the top of my head, you have:

• Billy Gene (if you don’t know who he is then I don’t know what to tell you)

• Myron Golden (one of the online marketing OGs)

• Abu Fofanah (Facebook Ads heavy hitter)

• Kimanzi Constable (online publishing superstar and one of the most networked online entrepreneurs that I know)

• Mike Wayne (client acquisition and funnel automation heavy weight)

• Jermaine Griggs (one of the automation marketing OGs and one of the earliest Infusionsoft gurus. Highly respected everywhere).

• Kim Blanc (the Youtube ads king)

• Leslie Danielle (hight ticket selling queen)

• Nova Lorraine (Award-Winning Futurist & Fashion Designer and web 3.0 aficionada).

and the list goes on and on. I won’t even mention all the black online business owners that I have personally worked with, many of who make 6 or 7 figures like it’s a game.

Difficult to find black people in online biz? :joy:
Bro, either you’re new to this or you’re really not looking in the right place. Have you ever been to online business events in Atlanta, Houston or London?

1 Like