Need some help from the veterans of SC

I initially bought the stack @SaintSovereign recommended but never had the opportunity to integrate Emperor Black due to family demands… Many times over the past year I waited for that chance as I feel the need to go away to hibernate and give the subliminal time to work. The description goes into detail how I could more or less begin to shun those around me and I couldn’t take that path.

I did start with 30 sec loops with RICH Crypto, Spartan and Limitless Executive. While I was noticing an increased mental drive to perform, I was plagued again with not having time to actually focus on the items I needed in between job/family.

Time has been my biggest struggle and now it’s about to get even more intense. Just found out a few weeks ago that I am going to be a dad. I am 44 and she is 46, it wasn’t planned but in ways it seem like it was meant to happen.

I am now back to trying to implement subliminal even more but with a slightly different path.

Goals:

• Workout and steadily workout to increase strength/energy. (been making changes but need a boost)

• Ability to maximize time and make the most of it. I find myself being distracted easily and overall feeling of burnout from things I have had to mentally deal with over the past few years.

• Regain that sense of power I use to always have and project that energy outwards. I am already seen as the rock in my family but I am drained over the past few years.

• Learning how to trade is still very needed so I can add that extra financial security and freedom.

Overall, I feel that I am back to ground zero and need to have my mind razor sharp. The stress over the past few years takes it’s toll on mental energy and I am about to release the largest part of that burden. Although, with one action, another is set in motion that could have it’s own obstacles.

Overall, I don’t feel the new obstacle will compare to the benefits I will have releasing the old and is honestly probably overdue. I am already feeling piece of mind moving forward, but I have phase 2 that I need to move towards and need all the extra help/boost I can get.

In summary:

• Increase mind strength/power/confidence/focus/discipline.
  • Lose weight and increase body appearance/strength and overall health.
  • Maximize time management.
  • Increase memory, learning, processing speed and recollection.
  • Remove the feeling of mental burnout built up over the past few years.
  • Focus on forex trading
  • Increase social interactions.

That is a lot and may need done in phases, but that is where I am at at the moment.
Glad you checked in on me, just as of recent, I have been wanting to come back and give an update to see if there are newer stacks that could be more beneficial since I don’t have the option to go solitude with Emperor Black.

2 Likes

Run Emperor solo for 2-3 cycles. You’ll be shocked by what you accomplish in 90 days.

1 Like

The original Emperor or Emperor Black?

The original. Some time back a community member did Emperor only for over a year and had tremendous results.

I have also used it for long periods of time as part of stacks. It’s an all around life enhancer focused on getting fit, getting money, and getting women.

If I could only use one sub for the rest of my life, Emperor would be it.

5 Likes

Thanks, I read over it and it sounds great. I really wanted to use Emperor Black, but I will need to keep it on the shelf until the timing is right. Solitude would be an option if I were single, will chip away but remain social for now.

Thanks for the info

When you say 3 cycles, do you mean something like this?

Monday: Emperor
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: Emperor
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Emperor
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Rest

Any feedback on 30 sec loops, full session, etc… for this title?

A cycle is 21 days followed by 5 consecutive rest days. You’d run the loops on the odd days like 1, 3, 5, through 21. You’d rest on the even days in between like Day 2, Day 4, etc.

A Cycle is a 21 day listening period followed by a washout of at least 4 days.

During those 21 days an every other day listening pattern is recommended or you can try a M/W/F or Sun/Tu/Th pattern.

If this is your 1st go with Sub Club, start with 30s to 1 min loops. Increase to 3-5 minutes, if you’re seeing results and have no recon. Anytime you experience recon take either more rest in between listens or listen to shorter loops.

Working up to full 15 min loops is a personal choice.

You can experience benefits with shorter loops.

You’ll know it’s working when strangers start to call you boss or look down in deference when you look them in the eyes. Within 2 weeks of adding emperor back into a stack this always happens. And has been ever since 2019.

Emperor Black can be used in a relationship, you just have to be responsible and explain that you’re putting in extra time on some of your professional goals.

But I would do Emperor solo for at least 60-90 days.

Is this in ZPV2 form and do you still use it?

1 Like

At that point in time I believe it was ZPv1, and no while I do like this sub, I didn’t really need it. Sorry I couldn’t be of help mi amigo

1 Like