Elme Empire Journey : Emperor + Rich + GLM + LFH

Just this thought popped into my head. Since you are living in that kind of environment, maybe you could listen to the Survival instinct. You almost got shot so that would be probably the best title for that situation.

1 Like

Yes i thought about it and also muay thay mastery.

1 Like

What is the lowest percentage you have to have in order to pass?
And how long does the challenge take ? One month?

1 Like

Depends but normally 1st phase is around 12 or 8% depending on the prop firm, phase 2 is normally 5%.

If you cant make consistent 8% i should think twice before applying for a challenge.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer.
You have to trade only one pair or you can do whatever you want and the whole percentage in the end matters?
Are you doing only FTMO or also other ones?

1 Like

I have more than 1 account on various firms, i plan to connect them all ahd copy trading for my main account. Thats how you escalate…

1 Like

I guess something like this.

I have to brag a little. Right now I ended backtest of one month on EURUSD and got a 16.8% profit :slight_smile:

2 Likes

EUR USD is a good pair to trade but i like pairs more volatile that respect market structure, and GBPUSD is the best for that.

I decided to remove AM and switch to God like Masculinity, it will be softer and it will give me just the extra boost i need to my personality. I was already very dominant, and probably was projecting unconsciously my fighting skills in my body language, with AM on top i can understand the fear reactions guys had in the past, and its time to move on. I can relate to someone saying with Am " we are at war with the world", i can understand where this is coming from, but i also knows AM prepares you for the real battles, by giving you shit for you to stand up and solve it.

Just to wrap it up, this week one of my mother in law neighbours got me and my wife on the stairs and decided to trying to intimidate me bcs our sun would make noise in the proper noise hours…i was listening to him ( ex cop) and something burst in my head, my wife later told me what i told him, but i came back to me bcs the man almost had an earth attack, legs trembling, lips and face trembling, thats how you shake a coward up… just bcs he was a cop he thought he could try to intimidate me with fake laws or intimidation. I told him bluntly in his face he was a coward, that i never seen him screaming with drug dealers in my mother in law street, nor i saw him where there was shootings on the street between gangs, i told him he has no balls, her wife ate them, also said i dont know him from anywhere and what he was saying out of his mouth for me was the same as a big fat shit in the street… then the guy start screeming and neighbours, bla bla bla. Moral of the story, i told him bluntly i wouldnt do shit bcs my kids are making noise in the normal hours and that he needs to live with it.

Cowards will be cowards, just like bullies…

AM kicking ass with LBFH dont give a fuck :+1:

So then after all this “chicken” stress, my mother in law was trying to make my kids the trouble makers, i snapped i told her she was a coward, her own neighbour makes everyone life miserable in the building, specially her and she even goes and offer flowers to her, also said she is a shitty mother, also putting strangers needs in front of her family. Told her bluntly if she doesnt take care of “her” problem she wont see her grandchildren ever again…i despise people that dont protect theyr own.

So this has been basically my daily life…

Thats why i want to see if the dynamics change with GM instead of AM, i dont mind confrontations at all but solving other people crap is not in my book.

Also received a letter from a boss from a nespresso store near me, the guy resigned from the company and told me i was an inspiration for him, he told me with his tears in his eyes that i am someone he is inspiring to become.

It was strange but a good feeling at the same time, he also asked for my help bcs in his entire life, now he knows what he wants to do " trading the markets", so i decided to be his mentor and went for a 1on1 and couch him personally, as i was talking in the coffee shop another guy approached us, saying " its not a good thing to listen to others ppl convo but i might help", funny thing is this guy type of trading is almost identical to mine, so i made a 3 group mentorship to share ideas.

Rich manifestation or what? :grin:

LBFH is healing me very well, i dont get upset at all with minor things. I noticed this bcs there is an old lady that loves to irritate me in my beach house, the old lady is so mean she smokes weed, trows the cigars to the ground and tells me and my neighbours i smoke drugs and trow my cigars to her lawn.

As i am writing this she trow oil to her stairs and was saying i did it, i laughed so hard and told her " yes it was me, going to frie my eggs there now"…she looked confused, now the old lady amuses me instead of pissing me off, i can see how she made her own life a living hell…but i dont give a fuck about it :grin:, its her problems not mine.

4 Likes

With GM do you mean old GLM or the new one GLM Commander?
And btw for what balance did you make the FTMO challenge, 10k, 25, 50, 100?
Also curious what timeframe do you trade on GBPUSD?

2 Likes

what is this ? May I know the app?

Sure, why not.

1 Like

Are you into trading?

I just dumped an old long term money project and am looking into new ways I could make money since I’m already running eog too.

In fact I see this as a manifestation of new pathways to wealth through you

What are your thoughts on trading / experience with it?

Would you recommend any other ways of making money too?

Since I can not message you sorry Elme for derailing your thread.
My current wealth project started on 28 of May and this post got me to it.
I have also forex experience of many years but never was successful in it.
But now I feel it in my bones and it is my goal rn, also my stack reflects that too, that this could be it and I could finally quit 9-5.

I didnt know there was a GLM version like that, probably going to buy it and add to the stack.

Any reviews on it?

I trade for a living, started with a 25k funded account with 100 leverage, its important to have at least 100 leverage or you wont make good money.

To give people some perspective, i was 2 years ago in a shitty job and was paid the low income bracket, toxic enviroment where i had physical fights everyday, almost killed a guy with a butchers knife so you can see how toxic and out of control it was. Decided to change my life… “the will to act” like the leader of the league of shadows is teaching a young Bruce Wayne into becoming Batman…

The will to act, states that training is irrelevant, will is everything.

With that in mind, in 2 years have 2 digital business, make between 100k and 200k, got funded with a 25k ftom account and bought and 200k this week, going to change for a better place to live, have more than 10k on crypto and i am building a millionaire portfolio in stocks with the help of mentors i activly sought after… also as i am writing this in the beach, sales are coming in, just menaging passivly my managers and making money in my sleep.

Next step is building high frequency trading expert advisors to complement my manual link trading funded accounts…

Anything is possible…if you just ACT.

5 Likes

Damn, this is like a fairytale, very inspiring.
I am currently learning my strategy but after long backtesting when I would see it is profitable and also live testing for some time, already have that kind of account I was thinking that I would try
50k or 100k challenge.
Any advice about FTMO in general and also about challenge?

Yes, there is a new title GLM: Commander and the original Commander no longer exists.
You can also check some reviews under the official thread.
I think you will like it.

1 Like

Sorry for the late response, so many things happened. My advice is to demo trade and consistently make 8% a month.

You will be prepared when that happen, regarding trading skills forget indicators a only trade nake price action charts.

1 Like

So allot of things happened, since i am on vacation i thought it would be cool to make a 1 month wash out to see if the tapes effects would dissapear from my brain, wich it didnt but i notice certain “lazyness” regarding of thinking of work.

So i went to my beach house, one of our neighbours is a gealous pig, my wife and i used to get very well with them but we noticed that they are very gealous when we talked about our life and experiences and if we went to do something, they would go and try to do better, but they cant bcs they are low class individuals…in every aspect of the word.

So my wife was getting triggered negativly by the guy and i was noticing allot of chit chat that didnt fit the narrative, although she was mainly talking with her wife and daughter i was noticing he was “trying” something fishy there…so i always shoot first and ask questions later.

Went to my wife out of the blue and gave her an ultimatum with my lawyer with papers prepared for the kids to be with me, she tried to give me drama but i didnt let her, just told her i dont like those chit chat shit, specially when we clearly see the guy is “trying” to flirt, this stops or your out.

My boundaries are way more restrict after 1 year of AM and although i can see how she was speaking the truth i had to tell her how this was invading my boundaries, we had extreme hot make up sex and her behaviour changed like night and day, cutting everyone off completly wich i didnt want also… i could also feel she was being very genuine when she was talking that she didnt want to loose me.

Long story short, the guy was cut out completly from our end and since he had bad intentions he started to feel bad and went home earlier, cutting their vacation short.

What did cross my mind during the ultimatum? Just if we love someone we dont cross boundaries and respect that person…i demand it for myself.

Also to add to the shit, i almost lost my main brand due to someone trying to sue me , i am glad i have good lawyers and everything worked out fine, but thinking for about a week i could loose everything triggered very dark feelings from my gut, survival mode…i also saw why i was married to my wife and love her, she blantly told me she would follow me to the “gutter” and actually wrote a plan of action for us to live in a trailer. She is defently a keeper :grin::grin:

In my darkest hour i blame everyone, including GOD for my own stupidity, after that and not seeing a light at the end of the tunnel i gave up, i accepted my fate and going back to the 9 to 5 rate race shit and working on my projects as i was working… these include no middle mans and working on my brand website.

After a week in hell, got a call from my lawyer, “we got that”… almost cried out of despair and learned valuable lessons, dont depend on anyone for your own business to run, no middlemans or shortcuts.

Although my vacations were the worst ever i feel i am more humble and hardned down and prepared to get back into work.

Also with all the pressure i still got to pass a 500k account challenge in less than a month…

When i get back i will remove the Executive from my stack and probably add EOG, since AM gives a good punch on productivity.

9 Likes

Havent been updating my journal in a while, it has been a crazy ride with AM for so long.

I feel like a sherif, thats my honest feeling about using AM for so long i cant remember when i start. I have been putting ppl into their place in so many situations, stopped robberies, badged head to head with drug dealers and demanded mad respect from a local gang that was selling drugs to 4 years old near my wife parents house.

Honest i am tired of solving the worlds problems, also to add to the mix i got so dominant me and my wife have a Dominant and sub relationship and we love it.

I probably never going to let go of AM, i like the boost of testosterone, it gets so high i can see peoples fear in their faces, its crazy. If someone would have told me this reactions were possible in the past i would probably laughf.

I made another brand from scratch, my goal is 100 million till 2030, i have written all the goals to reaching it, thats why i will be closing this journal when i will add EOG to my arsenal to help me achieve my goal.

Right now i have 3 brands, investing and managing trading portfolios, i will be scalling on the brands and the money invested to reach my goal.

LBFH is doing is thing, i have been conscious of my traumas and bad programming, i am also helping others in areas i am succeeding, somehow a way to giveback to the universe. I am working on my agressivness and anger issues with meditation and breathing workouts, i noticed people didnt felt so threatned when i control my energy instead of letting it go.

There was a time i runned away from my shadow but i understand its part of me, i cant change my past but i will defnetly change my future, i always choose to twart my anger and fury to those who do harm to others or fix every injustice i could find, i made so many enemies but i also made friends for life, i never understood what was the traumas behind it, it was just lack of Parents Love…

I came to realize this with my kids and by using LBFH, my constant need to fix others people problems and put me in situations of life and death without hesitation, having done deep introspection and beeing a good father opened the door for healing.

Friends that knew me more than 10 years ago dont recognize my new self, old friendships came back wich is also a good indication i am on the right path of beeing a better person.

My main focus of my energy is making tons of money, i noticed that on having a deep desire and purpose the sexual energy is also focused on those goals, boosting the individual in so many ways its difficult to describe.

Eventually i will replace AM with something else besides Emperor but i will figure it out later…

LBFH is defenetly a keeper i noticed a pattern with my cousin that i noticed that i was doing, my cousin is the type of guy who needs to always be surrounded by people, everytime we schedule something he is always worried about his time, this time he himself scheduled a coffee with our partners aswell and an hour before sent me a message like this " Hey, let me know if you are still coming bcs otherwise i would go with my partner do sonething else", ofcs that my answer was for him to go do something else with his time, i know this might sound stupid but i dont want to spend my precious time with people that also dont think that beeing in my presence is not something that is worth their time.

I asked my partner opinion if i was beeing to harsh or crazy to think about this that way and she agreed with me, something also i rarely done in the past and i think LBFH actually made me took notice aswell.

Also something funny happened, some people in my family normally go travelling without saying nothing to the rest of the family, this time i did the same thing with the rest of the family and leaving them here like they always do to the rest of the family, their reaction was priceless, all pissed and cursing the world.

This just shows how cynical and toxic these people are. Also i will let them know they are not part of future family plans, since we are thinking of booking another travel without them.

In the past these type of behaviours didnt mean nothing to me but i came to realize they were not beeing respectfull and actually were mocking with us, well the best teacher is PAIN, let them eat their own poison.

I will remove the Executive from my stack since its giving me reckon.

7 Likes