Elme Empire Journey : Emperor + Rich + GLM + LFH

Yeah i wont advised Gold for a begineer nor intermidiate, it has so many fundamentals that can mess with its price but GbpUsd is way better than Gbp JPY and has more cleaner price action.

Focus only on one pair and master it.

My first target was 19% more or less the second was 35%…passed it in 2 weeks.

1 Like

Rn I am focusing on EURUSD also price action and multiple timeframes (4h, 15 min, 1min execution) but have a plan when I master it I will go for some GBP pair and it seems that GBPUSD would be a good choice but of course in the future :slight_smile:

The very nice percentage you had, like it :slight_smile:

@GoldenTiger check out this trading guru

It defntly helped in manifesting my mentors and people that helped me beeing profitable, so i say yes and rich also helped.

Rhe right info was deployed to me at the right time.

1 Like

Yeah but i felt like shit by doing it, i got out of control and lost control of my emotions so the guy win, one thing that got me some comfort was i finished a threat to my family before it escalated to something else.

In becoming a better person this type of situations can be avoided.

1 Like

I thought Portugal was a pretty safe country, but from your stories, it seems otherwise.

No its not but its not like Brasil either.

I find that the recession that Covid made worldwide just uncovered a black hole in the country, normal wage is 700 euros but people renting houses pay 800 to 900 eurps its crazy. They dont have money to eat…

So i can give you a perspective where i live, its very rare for me not to ear someone screaming that its beeing robbed in the street or some sort of fight happening.

Had to go several times saving people that i dont know in the middle of the night, one of the best things is that my neighberhood everyone joins up and helps…and this types of things just gets under my skin.

One thing that i wont forget was 6 guys beating the shit out of a guy, if i didnt arrive there they probably would have killed the guy. And i got shoot on, and had to dive down into a truck and later chase the guys on foot with the police.

Having 3 kids, i just want piece of mind and a safe enviroment for them to grow up in.

1 Like

Uff this is eye-opening for me. I always thought that Portugal is ahead of my country which is Slovakia.
In many statistics like GDP etc. You are behind Spain for a little bit but ahead of us. And in my country, there is by law enacted minimal wage of 700 Eur.
And that criminal environment you are describing is shocking. That is really bad :frowning:
And you have the guts to go towards 6 guys.

@Tobyone you moved to Portugal from Sweden, right? Is it also this bad in your area?

Edit: And based on what you are saying I gotta admit my country is a much safer place than yours.

1 Like

Yes they change the narrative to capture tourists but besides the main cities it feels like wild wild west.

If you have income from any other European country Portugal will be a paradise but Portugal is becoming almost impossible for Portuguese to live in.

Well if i didnt praticed Boxing , Muay Thai and Judo my approach would have been different but i didnt think to much, hope you never have to pass trough something like this, wich is earing someone in pain actually asking for help, this screams enters your brain and you just go there…

I had fights with multiple opponents without arms and i could handle them pretty easily, specially if they are dumb enoughf to try to grab me or be close to me. As i always prefer the option of non violence, in this case i had to dtivert the attention to me, wich almost got me killed and had to dive into a truck bcs i was getting shoot on.

And it doesnt mean i am absent of fear either, i was with so much fear i had a big pain in my chest that the medic that examined told me i was having pannick attacks for 2 weeks, but i had to do something, i am not a coward and i came from a Marine Core Family… doing nothing is not an option

1 Like

LOL just checked

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/crime-rate-by-country

I do not get it.

You are a very brave fella, respect.

1 Like

Those numbers are wrong lool.

Those numbers might be right in the " tourist safe " enviroment areas.

1 Like

I hope you will be safe and no harm will be done to you and your family.

1 Like

Just this thought popped into my head. Since you are living in that kind of environment, maybe you could listen to the Survival instinct. You almost got shot so that would be probably the best title for that situation.

1 Like

Yes i thought about it and also muay thay mastery.

1 Like

What is the lowest percentage you have to have in order to pass?
And how long does the challenge take ? One month?

1 Like

Depends but normally 1st phase is around 12 or 8% depending on the prop firm, phase 2 is normally 5%.

If you cant make consistent 8% i should think twice before applying for a challenge.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer.
You have to trade only one pair or you can do whatever you want and the whole percentage in the end matters?
Are you doing only FTMO or also other ones?

1 Like

I have more than 1 account on various firms, i plan to connect them all ahd copy trading for my main account. Thats how you escalate…

1 Like

I guess something like this.

I have to brag a little. Right now I ended backtest of one month on EURUSD and got a 16.8% profit :slight_smile:

2 Likes

EUR USD is a good pair to trade but i like pairs more volatile that respect market structure, and GBPUSD is the best for that.

I decided to remove AM and switch to God like Masculinity, it will be softer and it will give me just the extra boost i need to my personality. I was already very dominant, and probably was projecting unconsciously my fighting skills in my body language, with AM on top i can understand the fear reactions guys had in the past, and its time to move on. I can relate to someone saying with Am " we are at war with the world", i can understand where this is coming from, but i also knows AM prepares you for the real battles, by giving you shit for you to stand up and solve it.

Just to wrap it up, this week one of my mother in law neighbours got me and my wife on the stairs and decided to trying to intimidate me bcs our sun would make noise in the proper noise hours…i was listening to him ( ex cop) and something burst in my head, my wife later told me what i told him, but i came back to me bcs the man almost had an earth attack, legs trembling, lips and face trembling, thats how you shake a coward up… just bcs he was a cop he thought he could try to intimidate me with fake laws or intimidation. I told him bluntly in his face he was a coward, that i never seen him screaming with drug dealers in my mother in law street, nor i saw him where there was shootings on the street between gangs, i told him he has no balls, her wife ate them, also said i dont know him from anywhere and what he was saying out of his mouth for me was the same as a big fat shit in the street… then the guy start screeming and neighbours, bla bla bla. Moral of the story, i told him bluntly i wouldnt do shit bcs my kids are making noise in the normal hours and that he needs to live with it.

Cowards will be cowards, just like bullies…

AM kicking ass with LBFH dont give a fuck :+1:

So then after all this “chicken” stress, my mother in law was trying to make my kids the trouble makers, i snapped i told her she was a coward, her own neighbour makes everyone life miserable in the building, specially her and she even goes and offer flowers to her, also said she is a shitty mother, also putting strangers needs in front of her family. Told her bluntly if she doesnt take care of “her” problem she wont see her grandchildren ever again…i despise people that dont protect theyr own.

So this has been basically my daily life…

Thats why i want to see if the dynamics change with GM instead of AM, i dont mind confrontations at all but solving other people crap is not in my book.

Also received a letter from a boss from a nespresso store near me, the guy resigned from the company and told me i was an inspiration for him, he told me with his tears in his eyes that i am someone he is inspiring to become.

It was strange but a good feeling at the same time, he also asked for my help bcs in his entire life, now he knows what he wants to do " trading the markets", so i decided to be his mentor and went for a 1on1 and couch him personally, as i was talking in the coffee shop another guy approached us, saying " its not a good thing to listen to others ppl convo but i might help", funny thing is this guy type of trading is almost identical to mine, so i made a 3 group mentorship to share ideas.

Rich manifestation or what? :grin:

LBFH is healing me very well, i dont get upset at all with minor things. I noticed this bcs there is an old lady that loves to irritate me in my beach house, the old lady is so mean she smokes weed, trows the cigars to the ground and tells me and my neighbours i smoke drugs and trow my cigars to her lawn.

As i am writing this she trow oil to her stairs and was saying i did it, i laughed so hard and told her " yes it was me, going to frie my eggs there now"…she looked confused, now the old lady amuses me instead of pissing me off, i can see how she made her own life a living hell…but i dont give a fuck about it :grin:, its her problems not mine.

4 Likes