Elme Empire Journey : Emperor + Rich + GLM + LFH

So i decided to level up another part of my self development and bought Emperor.

I choose this stack to be more productive and at the same time have some healing with LFH and have that calm state, beeing in the now state it gives you.

My goals with this stack are as follows :

• My main ecommerce right now needs to be 10% of may gains and not 100%
  • Develop my review website more and program my A.I to write articles on automatic
  • Automate my digital products store
  • Start the mentorship on the StockMarket
  • Continuing with my buy and hold investments ( stocks, crypto)
  • Move to another place near the beach where i would have my own wood house.

Another thing is i will help people with investment ideas since i am going to start posting my tought processes and how i find them.

Lets roll :muscle::muscle::ok_hand::ok_hand:

17 Likes

First time on Emperor and GLM and with the combo of LFH omg…i was so in the moment and so powerfull i could feel the power coming out of my body.

I went to buy some chicken for dinner, and as i went in one of the big guys who work there who also is trying to be very macho every time i go there he saw me and almost instantly noded and said hello, i could feel is bullshit, i could feel he was a poser, i felt it in my bones but i remained in the same state.

Girls omg…if they could rip my clothes with their eyes they would.

Another situation where i went with my kids have an ice cream at macdonalds, paid and the receipt didnt come out.

My wife was trying to explain the situation but they couldnt find nothing, got up ny phone in front of the guys and showed the payment on my online banking app and said " its paid, it needs to be there’ , one of the managers started all gangster saying" if i need the receipt?" I said i want what i paid for, then the guy said it found it but i could feel he was threatned, going back into my older self that would go into a full blown confrontation but i looked at the guy and said " good do your job properly then" , let the guy speaking alone and went to my seat.

One of the girls that worked there couldnt leave my area and was doing the " kids act" so she could iniate the chat with us.

This combo is scary :scream::scream::joy::joy:

6 Likes

I’m curious why you went for both Emperor and GLM.

Saint mentioned on the forum somewhere that this might be too much and scare people away.

I also (re)started Emp, so I’m curious what do you expect from GLM when stacked with Emp.

Good luck on your journey!

2 Likes

You might be wright, some expressions of fear in peoples faces was confusing.

Although i dont see it as a bad thing, i think they act this way bcs of the protecting aura from negativity from GLM and adding the Emperor part, the ppl that have bad intentions get scared.

3 Likes

So now i know @SaintSovereign said not to use LBFH snd Emperor together.

I went to have launch in a packed enviroment, i was walking with my kids to get a table, i noticed someone looking at me, you know that staring some insecure guys do that want to start a staring contest. I looked at him and didnt bother to enter into this silly games but the guy continued and then i focused my attention on him and gave my kids to my wife…the guy almost shit himself in his pants, i could smell the fear and see the fear expressions in is eyes, when i steped very close to him to ask him if he had a problem the guy almost fainted. What i dont understand is, if you fear something why do you confront it? Its this type of behaviour that puts ppl in trouble for stupid things.

Another episode in the same enviroment where there was no tables left besides one near a gipsy family( people here tend to put gipsys apart bcs most of them are casted out of society and do crimes to make a living), i dont think like most people and grab my family and we sat there. What happened was extraordinary, they were speaking very loud and when we sat there they started speaking normally, the woman in their group including pregnant womans were so attracted to me i thought to myself that it could be a problem :joy::joy:… the guys there were threatned by my presence but i started playing with their kids and doing some typical gipsy songs ( my wife has a dance group that mixes styles) they open up and even sat down in our table talking. I looked at people in the room and they look shocked…

Another episode happened by phone, i made a purchase of coffee and nespresso should have delivered it on the 24th but nothing happened, i decided to call them and was 1 hour on the phone with 2 woman that was trying to solve my problem, apparently my purchase was on hold but the money had already left my account, they said the problem would be solved the next day as i was going to receive it by mail.

Next day nothing happened, i call and the girl there started to trying to finish my call, saying things like " you need to wait, this is going to analysis" i snapped and told her how to do her work, for the first time it was a different type of anger that you get when you are on AM, i was very angry but very calm inside and feeling powerfull, i then continued to say some nasty things to this lady and then she became submissive, i could even see it in her tone of voice ( when we started she had the bitchy tone, authorative), after all my tries to make her work i decided to work for her and told her she needs to cancel my order as i was going to pick my order again in a boutique store since she was saying i had to wait 4 days ( waiting 4 days locked at home for a delivery? Not going to happen. I value my time), she was making stupid arguments about the money, i yelled at her saying its not about the money its about my time, i could feel her brain entering short circuit mode when more than her 1 month salary was spent on coffe and i didnt care about the money :joy::joy::joy:, after educating her, give her some slaps in her ass i went to the boutique.

The people there already know me, i explained the situation to one of the girls there and she said the girl worked for another company, they hire 10% of the staff to the call center from outsorcing. She said if i wanted to open a claim against her, i told her i just want my problem solved and it was not necessary since she knows whos daddy now :grin::grin:… she blushed and started saying she was going to make up for it, gave me free coffee, then found my order and bam, everything done. I told her i was going to call the HQ and make another recomendation for her to become a boss in that store. Fee gifts isnt that LFH working? :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Then when i was going to my car the LFH inner dialogue began " why were you so rude to the call center gril?" " how do you think she was feeling" and then emperor kicked in " she needs to learn to respect people" " she needs to be professional and find solutions for her clients needs not problems" … " who care about what she thinks"?

So i understand how this 2 programs together might short circuit but if you put yourself as an observer its way easier to identify wich program is running. I felt like i had 2 people with super powers talking to me in each ear. This combo is very powerfull.

8 Likes

I was wondering why and when he said that since in the LBFH sale page it is said that it will be interesting and alluring to pair it with an alpha sub. Then I continued to read and kinda see what you meant.

The inner dialogues of Emperor also happened to me when I ran it. I naturally have a lot of inner dialogues with or without subs but with Emperor the dialogues were more distinctive, clearer in a way.

I am planning to run them both later on. I am glad that you run this stack.

5 Likes

Do you happen to have a link to that or a reason why we shouldn’t? I’m running them together and I had no idea the stack is not recommended :smiley:

2 Likes

You said " Saint mentioned on the forum somewhere that this might be too much and scare people away."

I am finding this type of behaviour although its on ppl who might want to do you some kind of harm.

Noooo, Emp and GLM is too much, not LBFH.
I really enjoy Emp-lbfh so far…

2 Likes

Oh my mistake, i am running GLM seperate with Rich . If i get tons of recon i would swap it for a production / wealth sub

1 Like

Ok so i was in the beach and know why about not pairing GLM and Emperor or any hard alpha subs together.

I was in the beach near the beach house park that i own, i was playing with my kids and noticed couple of females looking at me, after that they went playing voleyball near me, one of the guys there started to do that little gangsta moves to intimidate me, i just went straight to him and did nothing just following him near him and very close, if he reacted i would smash his face… he run away to the girls like a coward.

Another situation where there was 2 gang guys were sleeping on the beach, probably on drugs. One of the guys started to stare me down i looked at him then ignored him, then he started doing the intimidation thing with his head…it was a split second i could notice my chest popping out, very calm deep state of agression, since i have a military background i assed for potential treats, put some sand in my pockets in case they had knifes, went to grab a towel and twisted it around my arm so i could close combat one guy, since the other would have sand in his eyes… they were seeing what i was doing and then i sat near them and looking at them from time to time… since they didnt intimidate me and saw i was prepared for a direct confrontation they put their heads down and started sleeping.

The worst part here is that it could have escalated to something and i was with my kids. On the positive side i could really felt the powerfull masculine archtype.

When i was taking my cold shower i remembered a scene of my favourite movie " inception" where in the dream, the dreamer was attacked by his subconscious programs when they knew he was going to wake up.

6 Likes

Since i started to use Emperor omg… this title intimidates people :joy::joy:.

I thought Emperor would give me an edge on Wealth to drive my business forward but i was wrong. I had to switch back to AM zp version to kick ass again in business.

Some of the benefits of Emperor would be even more respect than AM, people would feel real intimidation and fear sometimes, tons of woman hitting on me wich is not a thing i would want to spend my energy on right now.

I noticed very few anger moments, the assertivness was way more smooth and i didnt had any stupid tests like on AM you normally get.

I am going to follow @Billions advice and only get emperor back when my empire is fully built, to solidify the process.

I had fun with emperor, had 2 situations of me stoping people from getting mugged just by me steping in. Something i would do but not on this " King" terms if you feel what i am saying. These 2 situations i knew the persons and the after thoughts were " An emperor need to protect his followers" , kinda made me smile but at the same time i knew the program was to dense and had too many areas to give me the boost i wanted. Also on Emperor my wife wanted sex more everyday 2, or 4 times a day… the sex part of the sub is awesome.

Beeing that i never switched subs, for the first time o really thought about it and then i read the @Billions advice and something clicked.
I didnt have that super drive anymore…after i switch OmG i am angry thats good :grin::grin:.

Something with LFH that is driving me mad, is basically having a program inside my head that is judging all my past mistakes and showing me all the bad things i did, this can me overwhelming sometimes but i dont quit. I notice a very positive outlook on life, people give me stuff, really like the no thought pattern of thinking when the sub healing is not working.

After all those episodes from my past coming to hunt me, they dissapeared from my mind, almost like it was cleaned somehow. I dont feel the surges of love most people feel but the world is less heavy and dark.

My stack is almost like bills recommended ( AM , Ex, Rich and LFH) by not using executive ultima what is the difference?

And in EOG is it a good addon since i ran ascion more than 1 year alone?

Maybe i am ruining this productive stack with LFH…

5 Likes

As i was talking with @pacman on the smoothing effects LFH have on AM i am going to share some thoughts that might help someone that is thinking of mixing the titles or use them solo.

Many people talk about the positive aspects of AM but dont really dwell on the negative aspects.

Since i am using LBFH i am noticing it smooths the AM title so well i might use it for a year to see the full effects.

One of the main benefits is removing the “always need to be confrontational” with AM, if you have done AM consistently you know it boosts your productivity but it also boosts your agression.

So this week a couple of things happened that led me to believe LBFH is doing its job :

• My credit card stop working so i had to go to the bank and ask for another one, the girl there was doing something and i went it to ask for something, as i was going to ask she immediatly said i had to take a ticket and wait, i ignored and continued speaking, she immediatly started doing the stupid faces some girls do to test man, i ignored and continued.

Then she told me i was going to be without my card , i told her i couldnt bcs i have a company, she said its impossible bcz they dont have company accounts, i snapped and told her she needs to do her job and company accounts exist but not in her deparment, then she immedialt insisted it doesnt exist, then i told her for her it doesnt exist bcs the is not alloweed to have access to that information, she then proceeded saying she wants to charge me money for it, i said wathever rocks your boat… then after she submited i told her my first job was in a company she was applying since i could see her screen, her face changed, she got attracted, she got wet…i then started explaining where she could get money from her in investments that she didnt know it existed, and i was talking with someone working in a bank :joy::joy:

She solved my problem very quickly and then said the problem was from the bank so she wasnt going to charge me nothing, my wife was there and she told me she could look at her and see she was wet :joy::joy:

Another example was my fathers birthday where we were talking about different political views and i said what i thought about it, my father believes everything is a problem the gov creates for its citizens, he is partially right as i said every person needs to be accountable for his life and that also includes their wealth.

In my perspective if people would sacrifice some years of their life working 2 to 3 jobs they could save some money for making their dreams came true, but they wont do this first bcs it takes them accountable for their lifes and also takes too much work, its easier to blame the governament, my father then started saying i would not afford a house since statistics say young couples lost purchase power, then i told him he doesnt know nothing about my finances, he then proceeded into saying my life was only get better when he died since he was going to let all his belongings to me, i snapped and told him i dont need him to get a better life, i asked him if he was paying my rent,car expenses?

Then i said everyone dies, if i am waiting for my father to die to get rich i would probably go leave on the streets bcs i am waiting for something that i dont know when is going to happen.

Then he changed the subject, later he asked me about christmas and i told him probably i am going to the mountains with the family and he tried to do some manipulation saying :" we are going to stay just me and your mother, we always are", then i was thinking i invited them every single christmas but they prefer to go to my mother sister house, well we get what we deserved.

7 Likes

I added 1 more day of exposue and removed AM on that day to see if i would see faster results.

I went to deliver a package from my wife business, the place where i used to go the lady there is hot as hell, and somehow i always felt uncomfortable when we talked.

Yesterday she started smiling saying the machine always gives an error with me, saying i had to stay with her waiting , like its a terrible thing. I noticed she was screening for a reaction so i baited her saying " your doing a good job so far" she then started saying she wont mind beeing in my company since i am so beautyfull man. I looked her in her eyes laughfing and said " thank you, thats a good way to start the day" , she kept saying she is being honest and truth needs to be told.

This woman is the typical business woman, very hot still she put herself to rejection, if that isnt love bomb doing its love magic i dont know what is.

I felt strange since i was never put in this situation by a woman, i always take the lead on interactions but still was strange and good. I could see she was very nervous and attracted, we have to give props to her. We know as a man how rejections can be damaging to a low self esteem or weak mind. Still thinking about the interaction she was using her sexy voluptous ass to lure me in, we got to love woman.

Went to back to work in by business with a big smile and a big erection.

In the business world i am receiving advanced training in the stock market, going trough the advanced stage i felt i knew nothing about the market with so many new ideas.

I am keeping a journal with evernote so i can filter what i am doing wrong and corrected it.

Also launched a new bizz wich is around a team of designers, completly passive income past the initial hard work.

Starting to implement some winning habits in my daily routine since i started reading the club of the 5 am, i highly recommend this book.

Executive makes me a execution machine, every task that was important and i was post poning it on purpose ( maybe self sabotage) was completed on schedule.

My plan is to heal for 1 year with love bomb than add ectasy of Gold, and back to a money making stack.

I have been having tons of ideas that popped into my mind or i start listening to something and it just arrives.

Have 5 money making ideas to put into practice still this year, rich works in ways that seem magical, even my advanced trading course was manifested trough rich.

In the health side i am also making changed with fasting, low carb diet and longevity implementations into my daily morning routine.

Beeing rich is beeing rich in all areas of your life.

On my investments scenario i am investing in utility assets in crypto( protecting myself for the big reset crash) and adding everything off exchanged, also learning stock trading

4 Likes

I have been a bit busy with my life and family but here it goes the updates, maybe someone can find help in my findings :

Since i started doing a day more of Rich and LBFH tons of situations have manifested .

Beeing bombarbed my massive knowledge on making money( binary options, stocks,forex, new ventures people basically introduce me, coins i had been a pioneer and know have tons of money,etc)

I tried to understand if this was only rich manifestations but it appears its a sync of both. One of the sisters of my wife called me out of the blue saying we had to talk, it was a bit strange but i agreed. What i found was 2 invites for new projects that you can only access by invite and are pioneer projects), if this works out well ill be a millionaire in 1 year.

I am also having more anxiety wich can be recon or healing. Since i dont know what it is ill keep persisting until i undertstand.

Found about i had large amounts of PI in my wallet for beeing a pioneer of the project 3 years ago. Each pi was 300 dollars in december 22. With the amount i have i was a new millionaire but i cant send my coins bcs i need to have kyc done and they are holding on that.

One of my best friends when he knew he was outraged, i guess people want you to be good but not better than themselfs wich was a bit sad bcs this guy holds himself as a high moral person, envy is a low feeling that i dont want this type of people around me.
So my decision was only give him basic knowledge of my life and withhold any kind of new ventures, objectives from him wich later i pretend to cut him off completly out of my life, since i started doing LBFH i take this things very seriously.

I had a major breakdown do to having so much success i almost ruined my main business bcs i run out of capital. What i normally make in 1 year i did it in 1 month, so that was very stressfull situation specially dealing with a allot of insecurities about myself and my future, even thinking i was done.

After some weeks in hell i came back, knowing there are things that are out of my control and only focusing on things i can change and improve.

Woman seem to be more crazier than ever and it seems i am attracting more quality woman. My wife had a big party for her birthday, it was a restaurant / bar where you can enjoy life music and also some salsa dancing. Was getting eye balled by two business woman, they were on the other side of the room and one of them looked like a celebrity, they tried everything to make contact with me including trying to rub themselfs against me in the buffet and went dancing near me in the dancefloor, my wife notice they were hitting on me and came dancing with me. Since i was with a big mix group with people and they were behaving this way, this is clearly not natural.

Since i tuned down AM it seems i am more dominant and high status woman are picking this. I also get man on the edge but thats also good since they see me as a threat or perceive my high status value.

I am having some nights that i cant sleep, and i can see the programming of LBFH running in my mind, mostly scenarios where i did something wrong to people in the past. It seems to be a healing / clearing process.

5 Likes

You mean outrage like envy? “Why you and not me?”?

Yes totally, that got me angry in a sense that real friends are happy for you !!

3 Likes

So i have not been posting since January, tons of things happened:

• My grandefather died in March, half of my world collapsed because he was a father figure to me, had to take care of everything and helped my grandmother, he lived a good life " 86" still the pain is there and its not going anytime sooner. This had put allot of things in perspective in my life, most stupid things dont bother me at all, LBFH helps but when you experience a LOSS things that bothered you, no longer have that power.

• I was talking to my EX and she discovered she has breast cancer, there is a slim probability she can die so my Son that lives with her in Sweden might have to move to Portugal if she dies, also he as a small brother that the father didnt care for the kid, if she dies im getting the both of them at my care, i would raise him as my kid, kids dont have to pay for the problems theyr fathers created, a little bit of pressure on my shoulders to make more money :smiley:

• I am going with this stack for almost a Year now, AM i think its way more. I am ready to switch AM for something more powerfull but not Emperor. Would Khan fit the narrative? is Khan an upgraded version of AM?

• RICH is a powerfull sub, if i keep doing it forever i might get what the tape promises “Tons of Riches” wich are materealizing and some are a Beach house in front of the sea, My main Biz is doing 100x times more what he was doing, have another digital biz i created and 2 youtube channels, the beuaty of hit is that i want more, i am not slowing down and i am not stopping because of mistakes or obstacles.

• My course and mentotring on the stock martket is over, i am applying for a 200k funding account, my plan is to link various accounts and by the end of December have 1million to trade in 2 accounts, having a 80% and 20% split is life changing money, anyone should learn this skill, it will give you freedom.

• Made some new friends that love to give me things, i bet this if from LFH and also reunited with friends from childhood.

• LBFH gives me tons of mental liberty and self liberty, people rarely gets me on the edge for what they say to me now, i am a firm believer everyone is where they are today because of choices, no pitty, dont care.

• I have become very dominant, woman in my daughters school are going crazy.

• Have been thinking allot in training for MMA and self-defense, a major boost in mascuinity? :smiley:

• Wanted to do Major Changes to my Stack and add EOG.

• I have been putting some family members in place, getting their lies and spiting them out in their face.

• Also there was a situation with some fake eletricity guys that wanted to come inside my house, probably for stealing and i managed it very well, not getting intimidaded, standing my ground and put them out of my building and calling the police, i truely felt like an Ascended Mogul :smiley:

12 Likes

Sorry for your loss :frowning:
I would say that the next level from AM if you want to go the business route is definitely EOG or HOM.

Do you think this is from LBFH? Or this is from AM I would guess.

btw I like your consistency and determination.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss :heart:

This one is huge! I rememeber your journals as one of the first one’s I read on this forum and seeing how you transformed over the years. This above I distincly see as a major shift, as I remember reading a lot about how you used to get triggered very often.

Just the freedom it gives you when you truly don’t care anymore, and what a huge increase of mental energy it brings you, instead of wasting it on other people. Because in the end why would a strong and actualized man care about such minutiae :sunglasses: :smiley:

5 Likes