Elme Empire Journey : Emperor + Rich + GLM + LFH

Sorry to hear about your stresses, and happy for your successes!

3 Likes

I might guess its the combination of AM and LBFH, since i am doing AM for more than a 1 year now, going to hit the 2 year mark in december this year.

LBFH just removes the trash out that you have inside and its blocking the potential of AM. I find myself caring less ( in a good way), beeing more of a lider, speaking my mind freely,etc. I think it was @Fire that talked about other not so obvious improvements of LBFH on your stack.

I got more dominant with man aswell but not in a domineering way, more in a Leading with example way and helping the community. The badass only cames out when someone do stupid shit or tries to intimidate me out of nowhere and you will know its AM working and the guys are just intimidated or insecure.

I made tons of new friendships, even with some what some people might call dangerous people, but what i found fascinating is that they all say the same thing " I will never forget what you did for me, lifting a man up like you did " and i was thinking of a reason and what i might have done, and it was LBFH working and me helping someone that was clearly at the bottom of the PIT, didnt do it for pitty, i did it because i was there and just empowered these people with me speech and my actions.

One good example was my new neighbour which is gipsy and people were beeing stupid to his family when they moved in, i went to help with the furnitures, told my wife to cooke them dinner and went there so they can feel welcome, with this i stayed there and talked with my nneighbour, he was having problems with his nephew and by what he said just me talking with me and having this kind of attitude help him out, we became good friends.

That is just one example, i have tons more and people keep offering me free stuff wich i normally give to homeless people

6 Likes

Very nice reading, I really like it.

1 Like

Thank you brother.

Yes i was very reactive, almost like an entitled spoiled brat!!

Just the freedom it gives you when you truly donā€™t care anymore, and what a huge increase of mental energy it brings you, instead of wasting it on other people. Because in the end why would a strong and actualized man care about such minutiae :sunglasses: :smiley:

This is so on point, this should be a in the description of the product because that exactly how i feel about it.

LBFH does tons of healing and i am discovering stuff i had inside of me i didnt even realized i had it.

I did notice this reactivness and agressivnes was something my parents did to me or some experiences my brain interpreted this way.

I found out this week that i can not function properly when near large groups of people, my state of mind shifts to instant agression, i noticed this and made a conscious effort to do nothing in the middle of a crowd of more than 300thousand people.

My club Benfica became national champion and we went to celebrate in the typical street where most of the fans gathered, i felt i was in a can of beans, i felt claustrophobic, i was always seeing potential threats for me to engange in any type of fight, i was seeing this as an observer and i said to myself " i clearly have deep issues to solve", so i decided that every emotion i was feeling i was going to make an effort to do nothing, every reaction someone might have add towards me i was going to react neutralā€¦ and all went perfectly fine.

I talked about this with my wife and she told me she was very proud of me,specially when some big guys surrounded me drunk and spoiled some beear in my head by accident, back in the past that was just the trigger i needed to snap and punch everyone. Funny part is that i was neutral and said " No Big deal, but if you want to shower me with beer at least buy me one :smiley: , free beer all night, made some new friends.

Had tons of situations where in my mind i was making a different scenario or a different end from what was happening in front of me, i know after this i am a free man, i am conscious of this and want to remove this from my life.

My wife told me something that sinked deeped inside of me " You are always seeking the threats and most of the time you are creating this, relax, let go, and if needed be well react if not just let people live their lives and specially you, start living yours without those demons"

4 Likes

Thank you my friend, and i am happy i am a part of the family and having these wonderfull tapes change my life for the better :smiley:

But now you have the awareness of this, and that is the start to letting go of it. Every time you observe it without acting out on it, that behavior is getting less and less power over you. Finally you will be surprised that it just vanished.

Haha, yeah I have been aware of that. I currently living in Algarve and you see nothing else than non-stop coverage over their triumph. Portuguese people are crazy over their football :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

You are approaching the status of buddha-hood. :bowing_man:

1 Like

Your last sentence hit me in a way, i dont know if its because of LBFH but i am activly thinking on doing social work, helping others, activly seeking a better spiritual life and working on aging well( i guess this is related to self love maybe?)

I am happy that i helped this old man that was on the street for 2 years. Everytime i passed trough him i felt my soul beeing destroyed, after some time we talked and i discovered he left Ucraine because of the War, he got diagnosed with diabetes and had to loose some fingers of his feet, he couldnt work so her landlord raised his payments and kicked him out, i had to do something.

Went to see one of my friends that has a saloon, told her about this, we went there and made a video on social media, it went so viral the state is going to help him, has a house and a job.

I been having mostly insonias since by grand father died wich i am trying to fight against it, but sometimes my mind feels like a racing track, with so many thoughts at once.

I have been doing some introspection about my life, what can i change, what is my purposeā€¦

Funny thing is that only when we are faced with death we rip our bubble and start thinking about these things.

I am reading a book called ā€œIkagaiā€ this japanese word is a way for you to find the purpose of your life, also talks about a WW2 jew who survived a concentration camp and developed a system better than Freud on psychology.

In his work he always asks his patiences this for them to find their life pathā€¦ " Why dont you kill yourself?"

I have done the same question and nothing about money and power, something so simple as My kids and my family.

Can my purpose be my family?

Ofcs i had other things as wanting to enjoy life, travel, beeing a top trader.

But nothing clicked if it makes sense. Its almost 6am and still no sleep.

5 Likes

Can you PM me a link to the specific book youā€™re reading?

1 Like

Yeah i will post a picture here later when i am in my office.

1 Like

I was reading Emperors Description and its way similar to Ascended Mogul.

I tried this some months ago but it just feels that i should try it again in my stack.

Feels a natural progression since i want more focus on wealth and work.

So tomorrow ill switch my stack and it will be : Emperor, Rich , Executive and LBFH.

Later ill switch Executive for EOG.

2 Likes

Are you referring to Viktor Frankel? Or someone else

3 Likes

Yes Viktor Frankel, thank you for the reminder :grin:

2 Likes

So i tried Emperor again and i must say its not a sub for me at all :

• Loved the killer vibe it gives you, had one big duded trying to intimidate me bcs he felt threatned, looked at him without expressions or toughts ready to slice his throat up without hesitation, as he felt this he backed down and showed submission, had also a similar encounter with another guy with a baby but i behaved in a similar manner, didnt felt any fear at all nor did i reacted first, just waiting for them to do some stupid shit.

• there is something going on for states, i felt very good and powerfull and didnt care about anyone around me, nor wanted to show i was better than anyone, You just are and let people live their lifes, this state is liberating.

• I went for a wedding and 2 gay dudes there started to behave very strange, to the point even asking for me to come to their table when i was kissing my wife, i got irritated bcs clearly something off was going on, if it was an earlier me i woud deff smash their faces ip bcs i would have seen that as a sign of disrespect, had to almost physically enforce my frame in " get the fuck out of my table and let me have a private convo with my wife"

• Also this got me thinking Emperor is a dense sub and works on different aspects, also started to be aware of my thoughts and how i was starting to think differently about my marriage, something i dont want to do bcs i am very happy with my family.

I loved emperor was more smooth that AM in a sense that i still get angry bursts and dominance bursts, but i prefer that, was thinking into transitioning to KHAN since i wanted to retain an Alpha Sub in my stack, also thought about GM but it seems its more of a booster than anything.

Woman behave also very strange with me on Emperor, they are kinda afraid most of them.

5 Likes

28 days since i wrote something in my journal :

• So i have been focusing allot in my second business, its a digital store, have tons of new costumers and costum made orders, never seemed so easy making money, wich is something i never dreamed 2 years ago.

• My main export biz is doing good, people seem to try to let me know what should i do with my business, the reality i could escalate this to a 2 to 5 million a month but this was made to give me time and little work, 10k a month working 1 hour a day seems way better than having tons of responsabilities and workerd and more stress

• Got funded for a 200k account, passed the 2 challenges, i will be getting 80% out of this as profit, my monthly avarage is around 20% . Ill be using half or total of this funds to build a millionaire portfolio.

• Since i am very experienced in trading i got into contact with one of warren buffets students, this was peobably a manifestation i didnt even realize at the time, i had the privilege of him giving me some great tips on stocks and investments, with that conversation i decided i was missing out heavily on another passive income stream wich as investing. Made my portfolio and then went into market data to see how i would in a 10 year spanā€¦238 million without Rebalancing monthly and no leverage, i was speechless. The secret in amassing wealth is pyramiding, using leverage in bullish markets and protect your capital in downturns.

• Had this stupid episode where i was with my family and some dude with his family decided to try to intimidate me, i snapped and told him i would cut his head off, going forward the guy followed me to our place in the beach, where we have an apartment within a block of apartments, as i was going to enter i noticed the guy passing and going into a different street, like " i know where you live now", so something survivalist snapped in my head, went to the car grabbed a Japanese Sword i have and went to suprise the guy on the other end, put my hoodie on and i was literally prepared to slice him up. Waited in a dark corner, jumped on him with a japanese sword that can cut stone like butterā€¦ grabbed him and told him " you are a champion arent you?" As i was expected the guy to react, he didnt, he shit himself in his pants literally, i could feel the smell of the shitā€¦ i told him " Never mess with my family ever again, are we clear though guy?" The guy just noddedā€¦had to lie to my wife telling her i forgot something in the car. Looking at this bodybuilder guy walking with legs open bcs he shit himself made me realise somethingā€¦ im tired of this type of shit, walking life like its a war zone its not healthy for me nor anyone around.

• Forgot to tell you this amazing thing that happened Fuit of LBFH, i have an uncle who is a pain in the ass, his skill is to irritate people and make people react, he always thinks his oppinion is the right one even when he doesnt know nothing about the subjectā€¦i decided to buy some expensive wines to give him a pleasent stay at ours family place, i am stupid i know but i like to give good experiences to family members, he then started to criticise every wine and going into this mindfuck where he knows whats better, he forgot i worked more than 10 years in the wine industry, i didnt snapped i just told him, good to know you are an expert, after this day i will just buy shitty wine for you to test your skillsā€¦ no drama, nothing is just what he is, not wasting my money or time with these people.

6 Likes

This caught my attention because rn I am trying the same. Learning photon forex strategy and later would try to get funded for 5 figures and trade forex. Are you doing a FTMO challenge?
And if you could spare a few words about your style of trading and instruments. Thanks

1 Like

You legit scared the shit out of the guy!

1 Like

Yes i did, i passed my FTMO two phase challenge. 8% and then 5%. Pretty easy fot what i was expecting.

I only trade Gold and GU, i find focusing on more pairs is just chaotic.

Gold alone gives me tons of opportunities to scalp during London and New York.

My style of trading is Scalper, i ride the waves between sessions, even in counter trend bcs i can time the tops and bottoms very well wich is something even experts are against off. I do have more than 10 years of experience though

2 Likes

GBPUSD?

Damn, you are good. I have never had taste for a Gold, doing only forex.
And of course congratz on passing FTMO.
I am not familiar with FTOM yet. 8% and then 5% means that your challenge score, in the end, was 8% and 5% overall in a positive balance, right?

1 Like

Do you think that your trading success started after you started listening to AM?

I am asking because, in the AMā€™s description, there is a mention of trading.

" * Intuitively forecast market movements of all kinds: securities, commodities, forex, business niches, etc."

1 Like