Rise to Stardom

I really want to use Heartsong and WANTED in a custom. I’m unsure what else to use in it. I need to have a look over the modules again.

I want to definitely use Heartsong for the obvious reasons and WANTED to continue to work on my appearance since I have completely changed the way I look. I love WANTED I just wish I felt more wanted.

I even got my hair cut today to a fade and my beard trimmed and I look great, not gonna lie :joy:. I actually feel more attractive.

3 Likes

Sorry, man. I wish I had some words to soothe your heart.

2 Likes

Thanks my dude.

So I’m just putting this out there. Why does the Universe seem to hate me and keep putting me in positions of LIKING (apparently…) STRAIGHT GUYS???

This is so beyond frustrating and annoying and it’s one of the worse feelings.

Also, Heartsong on Tuesday gave me the feeling that I didn’t like him but today I’m getting awkward and all this kinds of stuff. I don’t understand why this keeps happening to me. Like wtf.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your bf but heartsong will get you together with your perfect person whether its him or someone even better in your future like saint said so you have a lot to look forward to in the future

2 Likes

Im personally liking this idea.Its the combo i would have built if i hadnt built a custom with wanted just before heartsong came out.From what saint said,it wont be as strong as in ultima but will be more permanent and everpresent.Im fine with that tradeoff but are you or do you need the ultima strength aura?

2 Likes

Anyone got any tips to get over someone besides blocking/not seeing them?

I’m in a weird situation since the guy is a good guy who wants to be a dancer and I’m not just going to kick him out because he’s being a bit of a dick now.

I just need to get over him.
Any help, please?

I was actually happy with the trade off since I already have the Ultima version if I needed it too. I’d have the best of both worlds.

What kind of custom would you make? Attraction or something different?

Hmm,probably something around attraction/romance. boost wanted/heartsong to the max,lol

1 Like

You’re too softhearted, Brandon, and you have to bare in mind many people are not and many of them will never appreciate that noble part of you. Also lots of them would use it to their advantage and against you. I believe Heartsong will navigate you towards someone who will appreciate and reciprocate your kindness and compassion. Give yourself some time although it’s tough now.

3 Likes

I know. I’m aware. I’m actually a really nice guy, and I’m definitely being used but I can’t stand not helping people and fixing people. It upsets me.

This is partly why I wanted to use Emperor so I could be a little more cold hearted but there’s no room for that.

Yeah, I’m relying on this to get over him. I’ve done two loops so far this week and it might possibly be working but I need to be patient and wait for execution mode which will kick in probably today since its a rest day now.

2 Likes

Think of it this way:

1. You are not really helping people by fixing or helping them.
  2. You are not helping people by wasting your time
  3. You are not helping people if you are not helping yourself

Sounds a bit heartless but useful for your current situation. You will be fine, dude. Just a matter of time

8 Likes

You are entirely right my man. I appreciate it, thank you for giving me the cold hard, but necessary, truth.

The thing is, and I might not have made it clear on here because I am saying some things out of anger and frustration, but he is a nice guy, and he’s doing things with the best intention for me. Even if I refuse to see/want it.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure me and my now ex-boyfriend have decided to be best friends instead. We were pretty much best friends anyway as we were never sexual, at least not for the past 3-4 years unless we included someone - hence the openness. He’s an incredible guy, but we just didn’t work in the sexual department and I’ve known that for a while but always just thought we’d work due to the best friendship we had already.

Now, I’m ready to have some fun and possible find someone. I’m not entirely sure what I do want, whether I want to be single and have fun, or whether I want to be in a relationship with someone that’s perfect for me, and to be honest…saying that, I think I want the latter.

So I need to make a custom…

Halp.

WANTED/Heartsong and Love Bomb are my main cores, as @Meng123 pointed out about Love Bomb being possibly weaker but more consistently there over time, if that makes sense? However, if there’s better main cores I’d be open to ideas but the first two are for sure like 98% going to be in the custom.

Please help with ideas. I’m going to look over modules and stuff. I’d definitely like to keep this version as a 10 module limit, so I have 7 modules to choose from. I did like @Azriel @Azriel2.0 idea about using result enhancers as the filler since those three would kind of give me what I need anyway, if that makes sense?

@Sub.Zero @friday @BLACKICE @Lion @RVconsultant

2 Likes

These would be my personal preference but can wait for the others
7 should haves
Deus
Omnidimensional
Jupiter
Tyrant
Yggdrasil
Transcendental connection
Soul connection
Maybes
Lifeblood fable
Depths of love
Love without attachment
Chosen of venus
Long range seduction
Energetic development XI
Auric overdriver

3 Likes

I’ve messaged you, thanks for the list!

Chosen of Venus has made me want to not use Love Bomb as I have it in my MSQv2 custom which I will be using.

I did choose Long Range Seduction and Love Without Attachment so far. I think they’ll both help with my current situation and future situations based on my intention.

1 Like

These are nice ones. I always add Result Enhancers after choosing the rest of the modules and prefer keeping enhancers to a few.

Some other modules I recommend are skill based ones which help make bonding fun, like:

• Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
  • Dragon Tongue
  • Song of Joy
  • Story Teller
  • Emperor’s Voice

Then there are extra factors of yourself that makes you attractive like:

• Enchanting Smile
  • Perfect Style & Smell
  • Lion IV

And finally, some modules to give that love at first sight effect:

• Instant Spark
  • Seducer’s Gaze
  • Earthshaker – Sexuality
  • Focused Arousal

Bonus module to attract loads of partners:

• Alexander’s Play

Loads of modules, I know. But am sure you will be able to sort through them.

PS: try to keep Auras to a minimum because they are energy intensive. 2 or 3 modules max

5 Likes

Haha,i just like result enhancers cause they diffuse the custom the least while giving a boost but perfectly valid to use them minimally also.

2 Likes

What I have so far.
I’m unsure whether to just fill the rest with enhancers.

Edit, I added Attachment Destroyer too.
With the situation I’m going through.

I still get the energy that he’s secret into guys still.

2 Likes

What you have till now is great! I invite you to check my Wanted/Heartsong/SexMastery custom to see if it inspires you some more… I think its a pretty similar vibe.

Ardhanarishvara

Wanted
Heartsong
Sex Mastery
Temptation
Sexual Manifestation
Sexiness Unbound.
Panther
Long-Range Seduction
Instant Spark
Gorgeous Manifestor
Focused Arousal
Prevent Premature Ejaculation.
Male Enhancement
StoryTeller
The Wonder
Chosen of Venus
Love Without Attachment
Depths of Love

I suggest you dont add Attachment destroyer or any other healing module to your custom, If you want healing you can run Regeneration or Elixir or Dragon on the side (for an amount of time you see fit) instead of permanently locking healing in a custom you are designing for a quite different purpose.

Result enhancers and Manifestation modules are a good choice.

1 Like